Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Her face lights up as the woman still shares the information, “Oh! Thank you! Perhaps I can find something online, similar, but not the same.” Because it was rude to buy the exact same thing as someone else. “And they look great on you.” It was true, the woman wore them well.

Another smile, as she holds her hand out, “Sarah, owner of this fine establishment!” But hearing word that her café was spreading was always good. “Glad that it’s lived up to the praise.” The wink returned.

As the guy walks in, and heads right to the woman with the amazing boots, Sera offers him a smile. “Can I get you something to drink?” asks the Nix.

Back to Circe, “Have you ever considered leaving fresh coffee grounds around your work area?” cause yeah, the fresh smell of coffee was wonderful!

Laughing, “Duchess of dad jokes? I wanna be there when you tell her.” Shaking her head, amused.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes Ruach, liked this post

Presence
    (magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (exotic)
    Distinctive Voice
    (low and textured)
    New identity
    (Wei Lin Carter)
    Wei Lin

+1
    SL
    +0.5
    DV
    PRE

"Well, thank you. I'm sure whatever you pick would look gorgeous with your looks alone," she was completely genuine, even toasting with their coffee cup.

"Wei Lin, a pleasure to meet you," she took the hand readily, giving it a firm shake. "You got yourself a new patron, promise." She was already thinking of going back to claim a spot in the back to relax with some gaming and anime. And picking somebody to eat.

"Alright, I'll bite, what place would that be?" Wei Lin asked, she was always too curious for her own good, after all.

The mention of videogames immediately brings an excited sparkle to the Succubus' eyes. "You play too? To be fair, dying and resurrecting as if it was as easy as going for coffee is also way too common in Chinese novels. And animation. And well, it's a whole thing for them," she laughs, offering a hand to the woman. "Wei Lin. Do grace me with your name, my new coffee buddy."

The bubbly mood was somewhat dampened by Dirt Nap's appearance, as Wei Lin took in his clothes. Really, one of those days she will have to drag him to the store and dress him right. A nice dress shirt, maybe some form fitting jeans. And proper shoes, not that monstrosity he was always wearing!

Still, she waves at him in greeting.

"Ni hao, laoshi." And with a playful smirk, she drags him even closer by the elbow, forcing to join their little circle. "Oh please, this hermit needs some proper conversation with somebody other than me."

Wei Lin was half sure she could get away with it, after what Dirt Nap told her about his own process through the Coils. And even if he'd get after her later, it would be worth the look on his face if they forced him to talk about shopping, if not participate in it.
    BP: 2

4. Likes Origins, Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap shrugs to Circe when the enchanting woman offers to leave him and Wei Lin in relative privacy. "That'd be up to her, Ma'am." He says, indicating Wei Lin.

Dirt Nap stands perfectly still, barely seeming to breath in the aroma or atmosphere.

"Well." He says abruptly answering the lovely Seraphina when she offers to get him a drink. "I suppose I'll have whatever she's having, Ma'am. She's buying, after all." He says simply.

"If you have anything solid to eat, Ma'am, I'd be interested."

6. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hmm, that is a good idea." Circe actually sounds thoughtful at Seraphina's suggestion of coffee scenting her workshops. Not the good coffee of course, but the smell would be better. As for the entitlement ceremony, "Are ya kidding me? I'd want ya ta help spring the surprise. Maybe even record it, hilartity is guaranteed with her oh ho ho ho ho!"

Circe hums her agreement with Wei LIn on Sera's looks. She'd conceded the fight to her fellow Queen long ago.

And her amusement continues as she looks to Wei Lin. "Well obviously," she sips with her right hand whilst waving into space with her left. She then speaks with a bad Ned Flanders impression, "At the sweet didly Leftorium." Circe sips her coffee, "I may have stumbled on that Simpsons episode last night."

"Well it is easier ta drive a pink tank in cyberspace then the real world. Or re-spawn. Hmm. That happens with comic books and any kind of sequels too," the Larcenist agrees with the mortal woman. "Either due ta fan demand or inability of writers ta create new interesting replacements. Might just be a thing with fiction. Bet all those writers, Chinese, comics, or games, would love that song by Tubthumping."

Though Circe had heard rumors of Contracts or Pledges that allowed such to happen. The dead coming back not as ghosts but alive. Such was rumor mills with magical powers. She didn't doubt that They had members with that much power, though she doubted the price of such a Pledge would be worth it. Oh wait, "Oh ho ho ho! I already have, it just came off as a pun," Circe sips her coffee, "I'm Mary with an A, though earlier it sounded like it was with an E," Circe shrugs, "It never gets old."

The Summer Queen looked at Wei as she recognized Chinese when she heard it. She hung out with Sonja enough, maybe she should learn it. Not from the Spring Beast, lest she tell someone I am a woman of cheese, instead of hello.

Though if they wanted proper privacy, it'd work well. As for the dude, "Well then, well met I suppose good sir of this night," Circe salutes, as she sniffs the air "I'd suggest the blue sparkly muffins. Sweet and blueberry, excellent combo with Wei's flavor of coffee."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

8. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A wide smile, “Why thank you! Very sweet of you to say!” but she knew it was true. She had amazing legs.

“You are welcome anytime. The patio is quite popular, even have a koi pond out there, the water is quite relaxing, I think. And we have karaoke nights if you ever feel the urge.” Those were busy nights.

Now she didn’t know much about video games or Chinese novels or animation. But she still listens with interest, looking to see if there was anything she could add. Or something she could figure out and look into.

That was a new language, not one she was used to hearing. Not French, she knows that.

Laughing, “That would depend on what one considers a proper conversation.” Sapphires sparkling as she looks to the guy, “I'm Sarah, how are you doing?” a good place to start.

“She ordered a Moccachino.” And turns to begin making another one. But she hears the question, “Oh! I have quite a few different things to choose from! Everything from cookies to brownies to muffins. Some have more sugar than others, so it would depend if you were looking for something sweet or savory.” Cause she had no clue what to recommend for him.

Another laugh, this one light and musical in sound, “Oh I think we can arrange something!” she did love surprises.

Then Circe makes a recommendation, “That’s a good pick to go with the Moccachino. Could even toast it so it’s warm and almost melts in your mouth.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

10. Likes Ruach, Origins, liked this post

Presence
    (magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (exotic)
    Distinctive Voice
    (low and textured)
    New identity
    (Wei Lin Carter)
    Wei Lin

+1
    SL
    +0.5
    DV
    PRE

"Koi pond and karaoke? I might have to move in, Sarah," she added on, voice dropped low and serious before laughing. Both of those truly sounded lovely, for more than one reason.

She squinted at Circe, a confusion evident on the pretty face, trying to figure out the reference. The mention of Simpsons got a little "Ah!" and a chuckle, "I never could get into the humor in Simpsons, so haven't watched more than a couple of episodes."

Wei Lin took another sip of the moccachino, wondering if Embrace could be considered a form of re-spawning. It was a certainly a funny, if a bit sacrilegious thought, if any of the Elders heard it. Thankfully, there was only Wei Lin in the comfort of her own thoughts and an infectiously energetic woman before her.

"I wish I had a pink tank irl," she lamented. "That song certainly is fitting for a lot of their main characters. But you mustn't forget about the reincarnation culture from the Asian religions which leads to a lot of romanticizing of dying only to reunite with your loved ones in the next life. I admit, I quite like the concept of a feeling so strong it cannot be broken even by the tides of time and death."

She sighed, the sentiment ringing all too true in light of her own nature. It was a painful irony that the Beast, while granting a possibility for immortality, seemingly allowing one to wait till the rebirth of those you waited for, also gave the savage instincts that pushed those same people away.

"Oh my!" Nothing to interrupt a little brooding like a faux pas with a new acquaintance's name. "It was a pun too good for it's own, Mary," she giggled, hiding a flush of awkwardness in her coffee.

At least it was soon repaid with an equal one with her own name. Truly, one of those nights Wei Lin would have to start wearing one of those 'Hello my name is' sticky notes on her chest to prevent it. While Dirt Nap got his order sorted, she leaned in a little closer to Mary. "Oh, and it's Wei Lin. Think of it as one word, all in the name."

"The way you describe it, Sarah, even I'm starting to get hungry for those muffins," but she didn't order, perfectly content with the coffee alone. It would bring enough fuss after everything was said and done.

"And it might sound too forward, but I must ask," green eyes lit up with a mischievous glint, "would you make me an honour or exchanging numbers? We simply must talk shop about clothes. Or maybe shop for some!" Wei Lin even covered her heart with the right hand, looking at Sarah, as if playing a knight who was asking a lady for a dance. She certainly looked the part, especially with that bright smile that seemed to light up the whole room. That was somebody Wei Lin wouldn't mind spending more of her free time, and who was stylish enough to enjoy hitting up Sacramento's boutiques with.

12. Likes Ruach, Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ah the karaoke nights. That brought back fun memories to the blue Larcenist. "Sarah, I'm still amazed ya let me add Galactic Mermaid onta that thing, oh ho ho ho. That was fun," the looks on the mundies' faces was priceless. Circe fishes out her phone, "Still got photos of the crowd's reaction, oh ho ho ho!" She didn't know if Seraphina was still in that set of files. Or if the Spring Queen had removed the song from the karaoke machine. It was, well, vulgar.

"Well, Simpsons is a long runner," she admits to Wei Lin. As for the talk of a talk, "And actually ya can own a tank. Just not the cannon and there is a LOT of paperwork involved." Circe had looked it up. Instead of making use of it, she simply had a finders fee for the tanks going from seller to a foreign buyer she knew. "I think it is easier if ya got connections with Hollywood. Recycling ta make props ta fake things," Circe chuckles, "Very California."

"I know not about those religions, but it sounds nice. As opposed ta the Nordic kind. Fight, die, eat, drink, hangover, repeat," Circe scoffs as she sips her coffee, "Who wants hangovers fer eternity?"

Circe tries to use her mug to hide her amusement as Wei Lin seeks Seraphina's clothing expertise. Circe knew Seraphina could easily make more stunning outfits. Sure, Circe technically could too but Seraphina had a better eye for it. Fairest or not, the Summer had some old street thug tendencies that just wouldn't go away.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

14. Likes , Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

"Thank you kindly, Ma'am. A...'Moccachino' sounds 'bout right. And sure. A...'blue sparkly muffin' too, if you please. Two or three, if they're small." Dirt Nap responds.

He is silent, even staring as he observes the interactions between Wei Lin, Mary and Sarah.

16. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Laughing, “Well, only if you’re neat and don’t make a mess.” She jokes.

Sapphires look at her own coffee a moment. ‘A feeling so strong it cannot be broken by the tides of time and death’. If only she knew of the Oath her and Rhodes had sworn. Then a content, happy smile as she looks to the exotic woman, “That would be something wouldn’t it?” sounded like she would be all for it.

Giggling, “And hence, I present you the current reigning queen of puns!” she announces.
    “You’ll have to try them! Next week I’ll start getting the fall flavors in, and they are simply amazing!” especially heated up.

Her eyes widen as a smile spread across her lips, “That would be wonderful! With your excellent fashion taste, I’m sure to pick up some tips.” Especially the boots. Grabbing a napkin, she writes her cell number on it, the handwriting a beautiful calligraphy style. “Now, are you a sucker for the name brand stores, or the smaller ones with more unique finds?” she asks, “Or both! No reason we cannot have both!” this girl loved to shop.

Then an amused sigh to Circe, “Oh, I remember it too. And in my defense, I didn’t know the song.” A soft chuckle as she shook her head, “You know I still have people asking about it?” it wasn’t on the machine anymore.

A warm smile was offered to the gentleman, “Sure!” if he wanted it warmed up, she would do that, if not, then it would simply be cut in half and placed on a plate. They were medium sized muffins, and if he still wanted more, she would happily provide them.

“You can call me Sarah if you like.”
    She assures him, not used to being called ma’am. “So what do you do?” looking to both him and Wei Lin.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

18. Likes Ruach, Origins, liked this post

Presence
    (magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (exotic)
    Distinctive Voice
    (low and textured)
    New identity
    (Wei Lin Carter)
    Wei Lin

+1
    SL
    +0.5
    DV
    PRE

"Promise!" smiling brightly, Wei Lin even made a Chinese 'promise' gesture, interlocking her thumb and pinky. "I myself is partial to K-pop in music, really. Never heard of this Galactic Mermaid."

Listening to Mary, their eyes got comically wide and they excitedly bobbed in place. "Ohh, I want a tank then! I'll paint it in non-binary pride flag! Totally, as soon as I figure out where to put it, hm..." Their enthusiasm dimmed a little, swamped by the treacherous chains of the boring reality. Still, it was a fun little goal to strive towards, aside from every night doom and gloom Kindred were so often about.

The joke about hangovers got a genuine laugh, though. "Nobody, that's why it's only heaven if there's none! And you're right, Sarah, it's a very romantic sentiment. What do you think, Dirt Nap, mm? Hangovers or rebirth to try another time around?" Wei Lin poked Dirt Nap in the ribs, trying to actually get him to talk about more than coffee.

The napkin with the number gets quickly squirreled away into one of Wei Lin's pockets with a smile, as they offered her card in return. "Both! I have so many lovely things from the thrift shops, I just love them! And please, tips go both ways. I am awaiting your wisdom, my Queen," an enthusiastic laugh and a little joke, picked up from the two women's interaction. Sarah certainly looked the part, too.

While she turned her attention to Dirt Nap, Wei Lin took another long sip of the coffee, their cup half full, while looking around the shop to figure out the best spot for the talk they were supposed to have here originally.

"Oh, I am a voice actor, do audiobooks mostly," she turned back to Sarah.

20. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread