Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

It had been a while since he had done something like this. He wasn't exactly comfortable with it, and probably not for the reasons most people would have expected.

It was because JC felt like he was going back the past doing something like this. Pretending to be something like this. Being something like this. And of course... part of him enjoying it.

He'd shaved for a younger appearance. His normally 'homeless' clothing had been carefully selected. The distressed look was in and he could capitalize on that. His skin was flush with blood, along with his stomach. He had no doubt he'd be drunk by the end of tonight (or well on his way to it) if all went well. However, it was his posture that changed the most. Yes, the hints at the quite listener were still evident. That wasn't important. Quite, knowing, confidence. Looking like you understood the rules. Feeling them. Knowing the in all their false superficiality.

He hated it. Didn't mean he couldn't do it. And if that failed, then Quinn seemed pretty sure she could.

He looked around for his partner.
    Presence (Quiet Listener) 1 / BP1 / Mask of Tranquility

2. Likes pisces liked this post

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

(Blush and drinking)Vitae 2 Spent
    PRE

bookkeeping

4. Likes pisces liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

If someone had asked Quinn if she ever saw herself clubbing with J.C when she first arrived in Sacramento, she would have laughed in their face. Oh how the worm has turned. She felt the familiar sensation of his beast. She wanted to rip him apart, the rage of the beast telling her she had to attack him. It faded quickly as Quinn's hold of her beast was absolute. She had it by the balls. She would keep it there.

She smiled at J.C, and Quinn was dressed to impress. At least for the club they were going to. She wore a form fitting long sleeve metallic top that gave the illusion of being transparent but really wasn't, with black vertical stripes. She also wore a very very very short skirt. It was a mini skirt of black down feathers. Very soft and pettable, and sexy as all hell when you consider the rich tone of the legs bared, ending on a pair of cute black patent flats.

She finally reached him. "Good evening, J.C. You ready for this?" She asked moving her eyebrows up suggestively twice. She tilted her face to the side noticing he shaved. Wow. He looked so different without all the face shag. More modern, less mountain man. "I like the lack of facial hair....cuuute." She grinned at him, pulling his tail a little bit, teasing.

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

JC smirked and rolled his eyes.

"Just cute, eh?" He held a hand over his heart in mock pain "Your wounds cut deep."

She looked good as always.

"Enticing as ever," he smirked "Hope you didn't pay a lot for that skirt, given the amount of material used." His smile was broader than she'd likely ever seen. His snark more than he ever did in public before. He gave her a quick wink. It was all an act. He knew it. Hopefully she did too.

"So I was thinking hitting a couple clubs before the main event. Find out if Rapture is worth visiting at all." If the dangerous of being spotted was worth it. He was still working to hide his Beast and if the 'boss' was Kindred, he'd rather not give away they knew a potential hiding spot before they had to.

7. Likes pisces liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

She grinned at J.C. "I luv ya more than my luggage." She said with a wink.

"You know you want to pet it! You don't gotta lie to kick it, homie." She said and stuck her tongue out at him, with another wink, and then she rolled her eyes. "Just make sure if I have to many drinks, I don't sit with my legs apart, or bend over, or you may get into a fight tonight defending my honor."

"Agreed. If there is a presence like yours that we encounter, I will play the part of your to drunk meal. Hopefully it will get passed off as a coincidence....not that we're on to anything. That's my idea for breezing through this. Does that sound okay? Are you comfortable enough with me to pass that off?"

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

"Love you too babe," he grinned around the word.

"I want to pet it, take it home, and name it Snowball," he jibes graciously "But I've got a roommate. So I'd need to check before bringing home a new pet."

He gave a small smile (more familiar in scale and character)

"I'll be fine," he said more genuinely before switching back to 'party' mode "Kisses, smacks, gropes, I'm game and will go with it. Not my first time keeping away creeps when woman need their honor defended." Though it had been years if he was honest. Not since early college. But he was pretty sure he could still pull off the jealous straight guy.

He held out his arm at the level of her waist but still allowed her to come to him. She still felt the Beast after all. He'd still let her set most of the pace. Though he had no doubt she'd be milking this for her own amusement all evening.

10. Likes pisces liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Time ticks by as Quinn and JC decide where to go with the clues that they recovered from the Poacher. Was the boss who had been recieving reports from the Poacher already scheming their next move? It was possible...
    What do you do?

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn smiled back up at J.C coming to his side, and stepping in to the offered arm. She lay her head affectionately for a moment against his chest. Her other arm winding around his waist. Hopefully the club angle was the way to go. Maybe that's how they were recruiting? Maybe it was her spot to grab meals to go for the cat creature? Base of operations? You never know. Usually though where there was a club and inebriated Kine, you had Kindred. They were dressed for it at least. "Let's get in here and talk to the bartenders, bouncers, and regulars- see if any of these good folks know Angela."

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

(Resilience)Vitae 1 Spent
    PRE

JC kept Quinn close as they approached the possible the Rapture. If they didn't like the grunge look she would be the easy way in.

He reminded himself to relax, working to get into the proper mindset. The right rules to follow. How to speak. Putting all the parts together and letting then come forward. Time to start drinking.

He called to his blood. It seemed a little overkill. Using his Gangrel gift of survival to get through a night of alcohol. However, it would help. And if they got attacked it would help even more.

JC and Quinn will go to Rapture. JC will use Socialize (Mani+Socialize vs Comp+Empthay. First to to double highest of opponent's Stamina wins. JC's current Stam is 6) to carouse patrons for information.

Jennifer Hazelton

JC and Quinn see two bartenders. The first bartender is a dark skinned woman wearing a light grey tank top with Rapture printed on it. She wears an apron over it. The second is a wiry man, a bit short at 5'8", who is serving drinks.
    The patrons that are amenable to JC's carousing are three young women at the bar on bar stools. One is well proportioned and fit. Her arms are strong and her shoulders are broad. She is dark skinned, wearing a red dress with a modest neckline.

The woman on her left is light skinned, pale as though she avoids the sun. Her face and arms are flecked with freckles. Her hair is dark black, so dark it seems to be highlighted by midnight blue in this light. She resembles Snow White, a comparison with a ruby red lipstick, carefully chosen not to wash her out. She wears a pastel light blue blouse, low cut, and grey short skirt.

The third member of the party is a woman with skin like the desert, tawny. Her dress highlights this with a teal dress and light teal eyeshadow. She is of average build, nothing standing out about her except for her earrings. They are expensive looking precious stone stud earrings that look to be amythyst.

Quinn notes a group of four men sitting at the table, with table service. It is likely spent money given the attention that they are given by the waitress. The men seem in a good mood, inebriated, but not obnoxious.

There's a group of two couples to their left, who are happily dancing.

15. Likes pisces liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread