Diana's eyes go wide. "A whole planet just of apes? Are they big ones? Are they like you, with tales and big sticks?" Liam laughs raucously. "Ha! Well that's something we may have to catch up on, Diana. Maybe I can smuggle in a DVD player and I can show you some of the newer 'Planet of the Apes' movies."

The Giant seems equally tickled with the suggestion of festive decorations. ​"All holiday season? Ah, heck! Why not? Can't have the Fairest have all the fun, right?" He'd have to see if there would be a special dress code for Halloween at the club he worked at. If nothing else, it would be a fun night to see some of his Lost pals dress up.

"Gotcha. Endear myself to 'em." Liam nods to Sonnie, Ogreish determination all across his face. Seeing a change to put his Beast-Sensei's words into action, Liam squats down to face the Ratoskr at the entrance of his treehouse and stretches a single branchlike arm out. He gives a friendly smile, and his voice is soft but confident. "Hey there, Little Guy..."

Thanks again!