Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Giggling, “Then between the two of us, we have a master.” He was bad at it; she was really fucking bad at it. See…it forms someone good! Or so her fuzzy brain was telling her. “Uhhh…yeah?” that was her usual gameplan. Why change what had worked before? Or was she just telling herself it worked?

There was another laugh, “No falling and hurting yourself,” she says, “cause I’ve never tried to heal someone in my state of mind.” A wide smirk.

“You know something? You are awfully determined about this.” And it was a bit annoying, but she wasn’t mad or anything. “How about I tell you where the bathroom is, and send him a text later.” She offers, “Plus I’m pretty sure I’ll be seeing him again soon enough.” And she will direct him to where the bathroom was. Then a softer smile, “I appreciate what you’re doing, really I do. But trust me when I say I’m pretty sure I’ll see him sooner rather than later. And when I've setup another chance to see him and talk with him, you will be the first I tell.”

2. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Walls and the Floor become slightly tilted, there's a sickly sweet and sharp smell in the air. Faintly, the sound chains (and even fainter: the sound of leather) can be heard. More powerful spells make the sounds more pronounced and colors seem to pulsate.
    Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

Crystal made it the bathroom without falling and used the time in there to have a few things go through his head. Well, literally and metaphorically. He actually felt a bit better afterwards and after washing out his mouth as well as he could with tap-water he joined Aurora on the couch again.

"So I'm letting you in on a little secret and I will absolutely deny saying anything of the sort if you ask me about this another time: maybe hearing you talk about this made me realize- ugh, you know those moms that send their children to pageants because they couldn't make it on their own." Shit, that sounded so much more coherent while he puked his guts out. "What I'm getting at is: maybe I'm projecting, okay? Maybe I want at least one of us fucked up, emotionally unavailable persons to be happy. And the way you talk about this it seems like there is a real chance here, unless you fuck it up." Maybe not the most sensitive thing to say, but neither of them should be surprised about shared honest words. And she could probably tell how he meant it. "But yeah, I won't bug you about this again. And who knows, maybe I'll have forgotten about this by the time my hangover is gone." A crooked smile, part apology part to get some sympathy for his self-inflicted misery.
    Health: Willpower: Mana:

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing, “Oh don’t worry. I don’t intend on bringing up what we talk about with anyone. But I will keep it in mind that you will deny it.” A wink added at the end. Then a sigh, “I get what you are saying, and I would rather see us both happy if I’m being honest. As to fucking it up?” a shrug, “I can’t say I won’t, it’s what I do best. But this time? This time I don’t want to. And who knows? Maybe I’ll have to call you to make me not fucking it up.” Going to raise her glass, but realizing it was empty with a frown.

The smile was returned, “Oh, I doubt it. And you can’t forget about it, because I might need advice. Or,” holding up the empty glass, “more liquor courage.” A giggle. “Want some water or something?” she asks, “I’d offer food, but, yeah, I don’t cook. But think I have some leftover pizza in the fridge.” Offers the Shaman, “Also welcome to stay as long as you want, the roof has a pretty nice view and I can take care of the hangover if you want.”

5. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Walls and the Floor become slightly tilted, there's a sickly sweet and sharp smell in the air. Faintly, the sound chains (and even fainter: the sound of leather) can be heard. More powerful spells make the sounds more pronounced and colors seem to pulsate.
    Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

Crystal couldn't hold back a laugh when she said she wanted them both to be happy. It didn't sound bitter. At all. "Oh don't worry, I'm having a blast! Can't miss what you don't know, amIright?" The laugh died down to a broad smile. He either didn't notice that he was contradicting himself just now or did it intentionally. "But yeah, feel free to call me to whip you in shape. Some people say that's what the Mastigos are for."

When she offered him all sorts of help and hospitality he just stood up and shook his head. "Thanks, but I think I'll deal with this like a man." Flexing his muscles to prove his point. "I'm going to call an Uber, sleep this off." Or chase the alcohol with some speed or something. In for a penny, in for a pound. "I really enjoyed this and I'm kinda honored that you opened up to me like that." This was the point where the walls came up again, the point where he noticed that he'd shown too much vulnerability. "Let's do that again, okay?"

He would be as warm and pleasant as believably possible before waiting for his car outside. He really like Aurora, it wasn't her fault he was fucked up.

Thanks for this great and insightful scene!
    Health: Willpower: Mana:

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Was such a fun and thought provoking scene! Thank you!!

8. Likes Aeolus liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread