DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

"Yeap, it's pretty nifty all in all. There's worse ways to get licensed."

Or worse things to get licensed in, really. She shortly ponders on the niftiness of all of it and finds it approapriate. She grins as Chris rolls out his complaint and raises her hands in a sort of disarming gesture.

"Hey, I just wanted to make sure I got everything right, didn't want to suck the romanticism right out of it. Book club always sounds like a bunch of housewives getting tipsy together under the pretense of some meet and read. I guess I wanted to be extra sure that's not what we're talking about. So, apologies, if you want 'em."

She tops the remark off with a accompanying look at Chris before she starts getting stuffs back into her basket after a short look at her watch

"Aw, damn, looks like I have to run, guys ! Nice talking to you, see you around perhaps."

With that she gets up and ready and makes for the front of the library, not running, but walking fast, checking her watch another time on the way.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

2. Likes Aeolus liked this post

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

JC handed over the phone, making sure it was already on the new contact screen. He wasn't really worried about exposing any of the domain numbers and mortal associated names but it sometimes paid to be careful. And yeah, skin contact was there too. Though the thrill of such things was tempered by time... and the fact that he had to consciously make the blood in his capillaries flow.

"Have a good evening, Helen," he bid the Nosferatu goodbye, repressing the idea that she was slinking off to some shadowy patch outside to lie in wait to do... something with bodies.

JC stuck around a little while long, risking the evil eye of the local librarians at closing time.

"So do you have anything planned after they kick us out?"
    Presence (Quiet Listener) 1 / BP1 / Mask of Tranquility

4. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Walls and the Floor become slightly tilted, there's a sickly sweet and sharp smell in the air. Faintly, the sound chains (and even fainter: the sound of leather) can be heard. More powerful spells make the sounds more pronounced and colors seem to pulsate.
    Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

And just like that Helen disappeared into the night. Has she been finally able to read the room or was that just a coincidence? Didn't matter now - Crystal gave her a friendly smile and a wave to send her off, then he focused on the interesting stranger in front of him again. "I'm free as a bird and open to suggestions of all kind." And he was kinda torn: he wanted to get that guy home, blow off some steam but on the other hand that'd lose them the thrill of the hunt, that special time before the clothes came off. Maybe JC was feeling strongly one way or another.

The Warlock gathered his stuff and got up, eyebrows raised expectantly at the fresh Pagan. "What are your plans? Is someone expecting you at home?"

Thanks for the cool scene - we can fade to black or just give out rain checks for whatever could follow..
    Health: Willpower: Mana:

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

"Excuse me, the library is closing now," a rather stern and heavy set librarian said, pausing in her rounds of closing up to make sure JC and Chris didn't dawdle.

"I was thinking I might hit a bar," he said getting up from his chair under the librarian's watchful eye. "If you're up for it, you're more than welcome. Or if not, I'll let you know next time I go."

Unfortunately, there wasn't anymore time to plan. The librarian, cleared a throaty growl and let them know again it was closing time. They had to leave.

Rain checks it is
    Presence (Quiet Listener) 1 / BP1 / Mask of Tranquility

7. Likes Aeolus liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread