Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Dinner out Ten Ten Room

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

(Dinner out Ten Ten Room)Vitae 2 Spent
    NOS
    PRE

The Ten Ten Room was a bar that served meals that from Jennifer's out of practice eye looked like decent date fare. She sent a message to Kaze to meet at the Ten Ten with the address instead of at her Haven. She would prefer privacy after a few excursions out with allies and acquintances. However, her Haven had been the center of some activity lately and she wasn't going to invite a mortal she cared about into the area. She may be paranoid, yet she would consider it cautious. Even if he was able to defend himself, she suspected.

Jennifer wore something a bit different than what she would wear normally. A sleeved swing dress with a vintage scarf elaborately tied around her neck. As always, she wore a linen under scarf with the over scarf securely pinned in place before tying. The outfit was paired with nude flats. Her make up was a bit more pronounced - light brown eyeshadow in the creases and gold over the lid with brown eyeliner. Light pink lip gloss. She brought a gold clutch.

A dark haired man dropped her off at the entrance and drove to park the car. She sat in a table for two, facing the entrance. Jennifer gave her order for an Olmec the Elder original drink. The Nosferatu smirked a bit at the name.

A bit after Jennifer, the same dark haired man entered and took a seat at another table, a bit away from Jennifer. Casually checking out the other patrons as he ordered Vodka Belvedere, water and steak frites. He was dressed in a grey business casual button down shirt, dark chinos, dark colored blazer and minimalist watch.

What is with her
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes Aeolus, Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze arrives, having Googled the Ten Ten room, and figured he'd be alright dressed pretty much as he usually does, so he shows up a little wearing a familiar ensemble of a black leather jacket over a solid grey shirt and black trousers and shoes and waits across the street for Jennifer to arrive.

He heads in about five minutes after he sees Jennifer go in, and grins when he sees her at a table for two, not lingering on the driver he saw outside sitting inside, though the guy looks to him like he could be more than a driver, like maybe security too.

"Hey! You look amazing!" Kaze says as he joins her. "This place is great! Classy, but not stuck up. Perfect."

Thank you for setting up the Shard scene!
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

4. Likes , Aeolus liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Hi!" She greeted, smiling as he joins her. "You look amazing. How have you been?"
    As he mentions the venue, she turns her head and scopes it out. Looking around and studying the other patrons for a moment.

"I am a bit out of practice. This was actually mentioned to me by a few people." Jennifer mentioned as she looks back to him.
    "I'm trying something new - an Elder. What do you like?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

6. Likes Aeolus, Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles as she mirrors his compliment. "Thanks!" He says.

"Nice." Kaze says when she says what she's drinking. He decides to go along when she seems to be offering to buy him a drink. "Delta King." He says decisively. The little bit of Absinthe with the whiskey will be...interesting.

"So, 'out of practice'? How do you mean, if you don't mind me asking?" He asks.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

8. Likes , Aeolus liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer accepts her drink as it arrives and sips it. It definitely was a new experience. Not bad.

"Dining out." Jennifer explained. "I haven't picked a place in quite awhile."
    She glanced around. Jennifer discreetly checked on Liam, who appeared to be recieving his drinks and steak fritters.
    "I like the bar display. It looks very pretty."
    She looks back to Kaze .

"Sorry for the relocating. There were a few unexpected events."
    She gave an easy smile. Unexpected, but not bad. Not negative.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Oh." Kaze says, looking around, possibly his glance lingers just an extra beat on the dark haired man sitting not too far away.

"Good choice!" He says with a grin.

"Oh no worries." Kaze says when Jennifer apologizes. "I've been having a lot of stuff going on over at my place too." He says. "I get it."

"So...how did you pick this place?" He asks

12. Likes Aeolus, liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Busy time of year."

Jennifer looks to Kaze , focussing on him. She noted that he may have noticed Liam. She definitely wasn't trying to hide their association, with being driven in.
    She notes his own sharing and followed up.
    " I hope everything is alright."

Sincere, yet not probing. Easy to be general and vague.
    " One of my work colleagues mentioned this place. In other's company, so I'm half expecting others to show."

She gives a sweet smile. Sipped her Elder drink. Definitely not as cloying as what " elder drink" automatically associated in her mind. She leaned forward, lowering her voice conspiratorial.

" Have you spotted my bodyguard? Just a precaution. Don't want you to worry.

I'm just taking some time with learning, as well."

14. Likes Aeolus, Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles at Jennifer's expression of concern. "I think so. I mean, my business lately has been just me trying to sound out other people at work to see if we have the same perspective, and if they want to, you know, make it formal, kind of a mutual support or defense kind of a deal." He explains. "Only while we're figuring it out, we've been using my place as where we get together to talk about it."

Kaze shrugs. "If enough of us agree, we'll get a place for it. I don't think any of us plan to like, live there though."

Kaze smiles again, "I just want to figure it out, hopefully before I go out of town, but I'm going to be coming back on weekends anyway, so no biggie if it takes longer."

"Oh. Okay." Kaze nods when Jennifer explains how she heard about the Ten Ten Room, and the possibility of 'work colleagues' showing up. Funny, before she called them 'family'. Maybe there's 'work colleagues' that aren't family, and there's some that are.

"Oh, yeah." Kaze grins when Jennifer asks if he spotted her body guard. "I saw he drove you. I didn't know for sure he was personal security too, but...yeah, he kinda has 'the look', you know? 'Good with his hands'." He says with a wink, like the saying means something as an insider.

"So...'I hope everything is alright'?" Kaze asks Jennifer in reply, smiling slightly. "I mean, I guess more security could mean things are going good or things are going bad?"

16. Likes Aeolus, liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"The same perspective as your collegues? That sounds like a good time. I know that I feel more assured when I have some like - minded people at my side. How has the conversation about the formal mutual support pact going?" Jennifer makes up a term that is likely wrong, yet she doesn't want to try and pin down for specifics.
    "I hope that it works out the way that you hope."
    The Nosferatu assures, sincere. She smiles slightly as he recognizes Liam's purpose. She knew that Kaze had been in a security field, himself. Like recognized like, she mused.

"Things are all right. It has simply become very busy." Jennifer assures. "I may be overly paranoid, yet I feel better having indulged in my concern. I always say it's better to hope for the best, yet prepare for the worst. You mentioned going out of town. Have you found a new opportunity?" Jennifer asked, intriqued.

18. Likes Aeolus, Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods thoughtfully as Jennifer says she hopes his Cabal attempt works out. "Yeah. You know, it's funny...I feel like no matter what happens, I feel really good for trying to make it happen, you know?" He asks, not rhetorically at all, really interested in what Jennifer thinks.

"Oh wow. Yeah, I think it's great. I mean, intuition is powerful. It's good to listen to those feelings. I don't think it's paranoid to take some practical precautions, you know?" He says."I mean, yeah actually the going out of town thing is a deal, a job that I got a while ago that just took a while to come together. It's a pilot for a series they're trying to sell to Amazon. Everyone is looking for the next, 'Game of Thrones', you know? HBO made a boatload off that, so, like, fantasy is in right now. So it's a show based on a series of fantasy books. Really more of a Young Adult series, which is fine. Anyway, they're finally ready to start filiming in New Mexico, so I'll be flying down there during the week for a couple of weeks at least." He explains. "But you know, the precaution thing? I spent a lot of time getting ready, by um, you know, getting 'Steve' all squared away and ready for any background checks or whatever."

He nods again. "So yeah, I don't feel like you really can be too careful about stuff, you know?"

20. Likes Aeolus, liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread