Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
The Resurrectionists OOC

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

Seryna

Connor is going to try to intimidate the Haunts through Posturing (Pres + Intimidation) would I get an equipment bonus for the sword he's just waving around?

Jennifer Hazelton

Yes, go ahead and take a +1 bonus

Connor's roll, because I have to rewrite my entire post since I lost it by copying that lol.

2 successes

Connor Resistance Roll

2 successes

Milton resistance!

2 successes

Jennifer Hazelton

Endymion Milton has lost the contested roll. He is under these effects. Those who lose the contested roll suffer a -2 penalty on all actions out of an inexplicable rising panic. Nor can they spend Willpower to gain three extra dice on any rolls, or +2 to any Resistance traits. (Willpower can be spent to activate capabilities or powers that require it, however.

Twist Scenes

Seryna Jack listens

3 successes

Jennifer Hazelton

The chaos continues in the Urn Garden, Maxwell says. There was a scuffle, but only one of the city Kindred was clobbered. Alert is currently trying to herd them, but the Haunt may want to fight? They were the ones who made the gunshot. Haunts claim to have someone watching security, but Maxwell doesn't (something). Not that he would..."
    The last two words Jack doesn't make out.

9. Likes pisces liked this post

Twist Scenes

Seryna Jack is doing his due diligence to make sure Vincenzo is not plotting/deceiving Jack in his cooperation

12 successes

For stealth rolls in Laurel Hill due to low visibility do we get any bonuses?

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread