Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
The Resurrectionists OOC

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

Jennifer Hazelton

Here is the map that Connor and Jack have.
    In heading north, Milton and Maeve can move through Laurel Hill or the Urn Garden. I am putting up the threads entitled 'Urn Garden' and 'Laurel Hill'. Post into whichever thread your character enters. Do describe how your character is moving - briskly walking or even running north towards Lady Grief? Or looking out for the Lancea Sanctum (and making the required roll for that?) in your posts.
    Shenanigans Endymion Killian BoxingUnicorn pisces Drakken

2. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Twist Scenes

I'm not sure if this would make a difference but can we get a marker or something on the map that shows where we currently are at the child's grave? The border between the Urn garden and Laurel Hill are so close that I think it would help me make a decision. If I need to make a roll to guestimate I just need to know the dice pool. Int+Academics?

Jennifer Hazelton

Yes, go ahead and roll.
    The child's grave isn't marked. Someone can add a marker. A suxx and I can confirm it's accuracy.

Twist Scenes

I swear I'm skipping town if this ever gets to combat with how nice the dice roller has been on these mundane rolls

5 successes

Crude map drawings

So, I drew some possibilities with red lines and then hashed them with possible locations in different colors on each hash. If you want me to do something different just let me know. This was the best way I could think of to go about it without also knowing exactly where the Rabbi's grave was on the map.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

Blood Hunt:

Jennifer Hazelton

On this map, The dead boy's tomb is on the green mark over the "w" in Waterlow. Right most red line / watch face line going up

8. Likes liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Someone has asked how much time has passed. The searching of Sherah Israel, Waterlow Hill and the Urn Garden take 15 minutes each search. You have been here for 45 minutes. You had seven hours at the first scene to find the tome, wake Rafael Pope and get back to your Haven with some blood in your body...

Combat Posting
    If the ST informs you that for combat the 48 hour rule will be exchanged by "Combat Posting," Please be aware of the following:

You must post within 24 hours of the turn before your own or be considered to have Held your action.

Details on combat
    A fight doesn't always start with two or more would-be combatants standing face to face, with full knowledge that they're all about to throw down. Sure, that occurs when tensions rise through dialogue. A stand-up fight is the very foundation of a duel, showdown or an invitation to step outside. All participants realize that a physical struggle is about to commence, and all can react.

Other times, a fight gets started with at least one party caught by surprise. Someone arranges an ambush for a victim or enemies encounter one another by accident. Under those circumstances, only the quick and the alert react in time to act or defend themselves. (more on the wiki under Ambush / Surprise)

When your character walks into an ambush or unexpectedly stumbles into an opponent, you must check to see if he can respond. Roll Wits + Composure.

If you get no successes your character is taken unawares and cannot act in the first turn of combat. Initiative is rolled for him in the next turn.
    One or more successes allow your character to behave normally and respond to the encounter.

Connor, Maeve and Milton have been beset upon, walking into an ambush by the Arkwright Haunts. Do post your Wits + Composure as quickly as possible to determine if you can act this round (see above rules).

Wits + Composure, 1 success

I went ahead and rolled initiative for Milton as well:

Initiate 11

Also rolled for Maeve

wits + composure - 1 success

initiative 6

Jennifer Hazelton

Arkwright Haunts initiative is 13

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread