Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
61 - 70
DISPLAYED
The Resurrectionists OOC

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7

Jennifer Hazelton

Hi! The road to get to right on the other side of the rusted gate drives in front of the residential neighborhood. I assumed that the Kindred wouldn't do that (but that was Conner's group that detailed parking off under the trees out of sight).
    You can detail where you parked IC, and I can edit my post.

If you parked under the trees out of sight off the main road, its a three minute walk down the road.

Twist Scenes

(but that was Conner's group that detailed parking off under the trees out of sight).
    You can detail where you parked IC, and I can edit my post.

If you parked under the trees out of sight off the main road, its a three minute walk down the road.
    We'd park somewhere nearby, inconspicuous and off the main road but not next to a bunch of other cars (like where Vincenzo/Conner all parked) if that makes sense.

3. Likes pisces liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

I don't see that posted in character to the thread. Go ahead and post that to the thread.
    As I am still the only one who posted since the 10th and it's now the 16th, are you interested in continuing the thread?
    Post in if you are. Others who have not by an acceptable date to the linked open thread will be written out.

All due respect, but I'm not entirely thrilled with the way that has been worded due to the fact that we've all been waiting since the day the thread was posted for a final answer to Killian's question.

Seeing as we, the players, cannot edit our posts after 5 minutes, why would we post when there is pending information?

6. Likes pisces liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

I need things like plot choices to be posted in character.
    If they're never posted, it hovers in the " did the character make the choice".

I looked. Several times. I have not seen any information about the cars posted so that I could have anything to enter. Or "edit"

As I am still the only one who posted since the 10th and it's now the 16th, are you interested in continuing the thread?
    Post in if you are. Others who have not by an acceptable date to the linked open thread will be written out.

This specific part of your previous post makes it sound as if there is blame being placed for the delay. I asked a question in the discord on the day that the thread was posted, and was going to post it in here again, but Killian's question would have given us the same information. My question wasn't caught, which is fair enough, I should have asked it in here; but the reason I personally didn't post is because Killian asked a fair question and I was waiting for a final decision, which came today, in this exact same post.

There was no blame for this delay, we were all waiting for clarification, and we all posted as soon as we got that clarification. That's why I have a problem with that wording.

I didn't mean anything in the plot so far, I meant this post in particular.

9. Likes pisces liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Drakken, you are saying that you were waiting on a question to me to be answered before you posted?

I am unaware of any questions.
    I cannot see anyone's face around the table like tabletop.
    When no one oosts is the first sign that the thread is dying and it's time to move on. If nobody alerts me via post, I am unaware of any issues or reasons for delay.

If you check past threads like dropping bodies one on one posts, if characters do not take action and then the thread sits quietly for 7 days, the thread is closed.

It's a standard procedure that I employ as this was utilized by past Storytellers. Does this make sense?
    -Adding I was waiting for a post to the in character thread with an in character choice about the car. I did not park the car via Storyteller NPCs. I posted where the NPCs parked.
    I'm not going to be editing anything into my post.

Twist Scenes

Drakken, you are saying that you were waiting on a question to me to be answered before you posted?

I am unaware of any questions.
    I think myself and at least a few others might have misunderstood this post where you say "You can detail where you parked IC, and I can edit my post."

I responded with where we would have parked IC, because I thought you were asking us where we would have parked. We did not define it out IC because the opening scene for us described us already in the graveyard. "Behind you is the narrow rusted gate you snuck through referred to on the map as the South Entrance"

I believe we thought you were going to update based on my above response, which is why nobody (including myself) had made a post. Now that I know you were wanting us to point to somewhere where we described where we parked, I just went ahead and posted. We didn't define it out at the beginning of the plot, so I'm fine with however you want to handle this. I've narrated my character IC going and getting the vehicles with Milton. They can be wherever you like them to be if my OOC clarification from my last post doesn't fly since it wasn't done IC.

12. Likes pisces liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

That's exactly what I wished, Killian. An in character post entering the information into the thread.

When I say " detail ic" I mean post in character to the in character thread.
    I'll be more careful in detailing that.
    I don't see the point of editing the info into my past post because the characters would know where once the information was posted. As it was.

14. Likes Killian liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

I know that Jack wants to set up contact en route. Go ahead and continue. Inform me of any inquiries you need to make. You are free to conclude once you let me know where you take the Torpid Pope and where you go. Time wise you have just enough time to drive somewhere to drop Pope and drive immediately to your Havens.

16. Likes liked this post
Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread