Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
The Resurrectionists OOC

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Jennifer Hazelton

Here is a specific questions and ooc thread for the Resurrectionist plot.

pisces BoxingUnicorn Maeve Jacque s Killian Milton Connor OBrien Drakken Endymion

No one knows that Conner is involved in this. He doesn't know who's involved with the coterie. You'll have to do investigation to find that out.

In aid-- the " if everyone's questions have been answered..." is directed to Jack.
    The others have research to do, feeding to do and arranging weaponry, equipment and transportation to the cemetery that's an hour away.

2. Likes , Endymion, BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...6#post14480366 <-Get your last posts into this thread, I will be wrapping it up imminently.
    There will be a slight time crunch on the rest of the night to represent the short amount of free time before one needs to get to the Cemetery.
    You need to conduct your research, make preparations for finding Pope and gathering your tools and weapons. Arrange your transportation. Likely will need to feed as well. Maeve Shenanigans Killian Jacque s Drakken Connor OBrien Milton Northbridge Endymion pisces

4. Likes Endymion liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

We now move to preparation threads. You can each have one thread or join another's thread. Make relevant rolls (I may add difficulty modifiers) for any research and I will share anything you find in your thread. Do include gathering materials, equipment and weapons in your thread as well. You can do a hunting roll for this evening, include the roll in your thread.
    Do NOT mark your threads as Glimpses.
    The preparation threads will close on September 8th

6. Likes pisces liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Hi folks! I wanted to remind that you have a limited amount of time to finish research, assmbling equipment and verify rumors. I highly suggest checking in with others on the team and see if every aspect you want to cover is covered.
    Quinn Durant also needs to be brought up to speed - McCabe did not share the details with Durant.
    I plan on the cemetery going live as close to within 2 days from now as I can manage. If you have any questions, post them here. Shenanigans , Endymion Drakken @Conner Killian pisces Jacque Maeve Quinn Durant Connor OBrien Milton

8. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

@Boxing Unicorn, which section is Conner heading to? https://www.pinterest.com/pin/298574650307051752/ Go ahead and let me know here

Seryna

Jennifer Hazelton

There are two things that Conner can do while he moves around. These activities will apply to the others as they enter the cemetery, so please be sure to specify to to me which one that you do. Searching or staying alert.
    Staying Alert shall be Dice Pool: Wits + Composure + equipment. Its a contested action.

Searching shall be
    Dice Pool: Wits + Composure or Investigation + equipment. Characters can use teamwork on this action (see p. 134 of the World ofDarkness Rulebook)
    Action: Extended. Each roll represents 15 minutes of activity. This action describes a character crouching in the mud, wiping moss off of headstones, squinting at faded etchings, tromping off of the foot path into weeds and thorns and turning over broken tombstones laying face-down in the earth. This action can't be undertaken without getting hands dirty. Do let me know what your character is doing in this action.

BoxingUnicorn Drakken Endymion Killian pisces Shenanigans Conner Wells Connor OBrien Jacque Maeve Milton Maeve

Milton's team work rolls for grave hunting!

Twist Scenes

16 successes for teamwork

17 Successes for Teamwork

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread