Ended
Watch

Attempting to form a Cabal II

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Jul 20, 2021 : Attempting to form a Cabal
Attempting to form a Cabal III
Sep 22, 2021 - Sep 29, 2021
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

Guru was not a political creature in the slightest, his actions possibly impacting others wasn't new but others this close to him? That was new. Him being close to anyone since he'd left for his own 'rehabilitation.' It was nice but there was a sword looming overhead that could drop at any moment. But when Eulogy spoke he listened because he was the expert in the room and it was wise to listen to experts. He motioned and nodded as he elucidated more of what Guru had been saying.

As the speaking continued Guru managed to finish his plate and leave the silverware resting on the edge of it with a slight clink. "Well you made that sound a lot better than I ever could. Everything you said makes sense to me, though I think to assuage Kaze's fears if any of us acted on our own and got the whole into hot water they could find themselves without support or facing other, less drastic, consequences. I don't foresee any of us working outside the system intentionally, sometimes things have a way of snowballing though. From everything I know we'd at least hear that person out first. I don't have any objections and it's good to know we'll be legally protected. Don't forget, that comes with increased scrutiny and responsibility as well."

His fingers drummed on the table, a smirk spreading across his face as he began slowly laughing to himself and shaking his head. "Sorry, I was thinking of saying we're the Three Kings and watching the confusion on people's faces. We could also do a title based on purpose, like, The Caretakers. Caretaker can refer to people, places, things."

2. Likes Aeolus, Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Wow! Time flies! I am starting a continuation part 3! Thanks you all for keeping up your contributions to the awesome meeting scene!

Continuing HERE!
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

4. Likes Aeolus liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread