Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2108) Pizza on a Bench

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Aug 1, 2021 : (2108)Eternal Seasons
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

Things were getting a little crowded, so Ram decided to move a little bit away from the main group. He wasn't as bothered as Gerrit was, but large social gatherings could still be a little stressful if he didn't take a break now and then. And the pizza offered a perfect excuse to take a moment and chow down while still being close enough to listen. And if any one decided to join, then the smaller group would be easier to converse with.

Continued from (2108)Eternal Seasons...
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Walking towards the bench, Sera joins Ram. Munching on her pizza as she walked and sat down.

“Ah, nothing like pizza and good company!” she exclaims with a smile, “How’ve you been? Anything exciting going on?” looking to the Orge.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    Mantle (Summer)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

"Good," Ram responded immediately. It took a couple seconds consideration for him to come up with any alternate answer.

"I mean... so far. Really excited about my fetch. Just hope it goes well." So many things could go wrong. His chance at taking over it's life. He was determined to try but at the same time... was Titania right?

He'd rather think of other things.

"If all goes well then I'll be able to get some contacts in the fire department. I'm sure that will help with everything you got planned." Shit she still hadn't said it out loud. "I earn, I'm sure what you've got planned would be safe. Fire resistant. All that." He was digging himself deeper.

"Who've you talked to?"
    Yeah. The question wasn't subtle but compared to his previous statements... Back to feeling the basics.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“I hope it goes well too. Those matters can be tricky, and emotional exhausting. Just try and be careful.” Concern in her voice, "If you run into any type of trouble, give me a call." Fetches were a mess, and one that could be dangerous if not handled right.

“Oh! Those would be some useful contacts to have.” Then a raise of an eyebrow in amusement. Taking another bite and carefully chewing it, she thinks.

“If we’re talking about what I’ve mentioned below us,” tunnels were below them, “then I’ve talked with a few. Some things are in the works, location scouted. But there is going to be a lot of work to get it to where its safe to use. Actually,” pausing, “we could use your help with it. I mentioned to the others that you’d be perfect to call in to help!” nodding. “Uh, lets see, there was Circe, Cassandra and Liam.” Her voice on the softer side.

“But if it’s about my business idea? Then it’s on the back-burner. Things have gotten busy and some of the legal paperwork is going to be a bit for difficult to get finished. But I still plan to!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    Mantle (Summer)
    Ram

Mask

Mien

PRE

“I hope it goes well to. It’ll be good to have one less of those things around the world.”

He gave a smile at her agreement. “Very, though I’d probably need a host of things like smoke and wood and metal and asbestos before I could walk into a burning building without having to be afraid of a building collapse.” But there would be time once the fetch was dead.

“Yeah, I was talking about below.” He considered her request to help explore “I mean if you need help, I’m up for it. Just as long I’m not pushing out some one how’d be more useful.”

Already in three plots but once one of them wraps I'd be up for Ram coming along.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Nodding, “Isn’t that the truth.” She wasn’t fond of Fetches. Hated her own. But had never felt the need or push to kill it. Let the Fetch have the life the Nix didn’t want in the first place. It had helped her start fresh, reinvent herself. But she understood the want to do it, to kill it.

A more understanding nod, “I’ve always admired people that are able to do that. That fear would always be at the front of my mind.” Would it overcome her drive to help others? She wasn’t sure. “If there is anything I can help with, let me know.” She would always invest in others.

“Your name was tossed around a bit, knowing there would be parts we would need someone with your expertise to help with. And Liam is helping, been a huge help, but the more help we have, the better. I think it would help things move more smoothly and efficiently.” And he had knowledge about construction. Bonus. “It’s been, well,” a pause, “an experience so far.” Smirking with a laugh.

“But the Fetch stuff aside, how is everything else going?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    Mantle (Summer)
    Ram

Mask

Mien

PRE

Ram nodded, chewing. "The fear's still there, just got to keep it out of view for a bit. Takes... not practice exactly but you need to make it a habit." Training like living through years of war where you were expected to run at walls with fairy cannon shot exploding around you. You learned to focus on the task at hand. "Otherwise you freeze. And that can get you killed."

Well, that took a sudden sharp turn into the dark. However, he was determined to be happy.

"Once I have the time, definitely count me in." He gave an apologetic smile "Keeping busy. We're going to visit Frances at her home, try and talk things out with whatever has cursed her. Then, I've got a Hedge patrol coming up. Hard to tell how long those can last sometimes with how time is in there. Theeeeen," he'd already mentioned the fetch "There's this," he said with a laugh "Being a summer rep in the park during our season. Trying to keep up with what everyone else is doing. Eating pizza. All very important Summer business." He looked around the crowd of changelings. It wasn't anything official but it was important to talk with people, since Ram himself tended to underestimate the amount of time it had been between conversations.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Taking another bite of her pizza, she nodded as she listened, “That has to be really difficult to do. So all the more respect for that.” And she meant it. She knew she couldn’t do it, so she would respect the hell out of someone that could. “Well, there is no getting killed allowed.” She says with a smirk.

“Great! We’d love to have you!” between Ram and Liam, they’d be making huge progress.

“I hope you guys are able to help her.”
    She couldn’t image how it must feel to be cursed. Well, they all were in a way. “How has the Hedge been? I’ve ventured in myself to hit up a few Markets, well, ones I knew would be there. Not about to go exploring by myself.” No way. She wasn’t that stupid. A sage nod, “Very important Summer business. You guys threw one hell of a party!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    Mantle (Summer)
    Ram

Mask

Mien

PRE

"No getting killed," he agreed. But he was fighting himself with three people for backup. What could go wrong?

"A little rough," he admitted "Wild enough that we had to turn around last time before reaching our destination. With the bugs and stuff. Nothing too worrying though. Just need to try and do more partols. Explore more, find better and safer paths. I'm hoping to find a spot for a hollow on this next trip."

He grinned at the praise.

"I'm glad it went well. Though I think the bar Liam set up proved as popular as anything we set up. If we do something like that again, we might need to tell people not to wear the fancy stuff. I mean, I brought extra clothes, but I think it was still discouraging. But," he laughed and took a bite of his pizza "Did you see the arm on the new girl? I never would have thought cupcakes could give bruises. Really glad I decided against using oranges."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She thinks over what he says about the fear. Mixing his words with her own understanding of it. Which had changed over the years. “An interesting way of going about it. So not letting the fear take over, pushing it aside for training and habit.” Made sense. But the dark turn struck something deep within. “Well, no freezing ok.” A small smile offered.

A brief shake of her head, “Totally get it. Sounds like you have a lot of important things going on!” she knew he’d help if he could. “Oh I know! You think it’s just going to be a quick in and out, and it turns into hours sometimes days. There is no predicting that. Can only go prepared for the worst and hope for the best.” And even then, it was usually the worst when it came to the Hedge. “I’m just grateful we have people willing to do that.” Truly grateful. She enjoyed the Hedge, but hadn’t made time lately. “Maybe I can join a patrol.” She could actually be useful in the Hedge.

A sage nod, “Some of the most important business right there. Are you looking forward to the change in Season to get a chance to relax?” cause that was important too. Maybe she needed to arrange a gathering away from the park for everyone. A chance for everyone to just have fun.

Frowning that her pizza was gone, “Think it’s getting late. I have inventory at the coffee shop and a delivery early.” Didn’t sound like she was looking forward to it. But one of the joys of owning your own business. “But it’s good to talk with you, we need to talk more often.” Her smile warm.

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread