Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

PrP Blue Ink, Black Flame

THREADID

You'd be forgiven if you had never heard of "The Paradise of Shelesh". It's a book by a local author, limited recent publishing, not that many copies.

It drives those that read it insane.

Or so the news would have you think. They started running the story of people destroying their copies in fits of hysteric rage and phobic fear, strange signs inked onto the floor. It sounded more like an urban ledged than real news but hey, they must be having a slow cycle right?

Then news broke about people turning up dead or vanishing entirely, "The Paradise of Shelesh" burned on the floor of their reading room with sigils drawn on the carpet. The few stores that had the book soon dropped it, except for one. They're looking to profit from this media frenzy. They've snatched up as many copies as they can and are planning on a midnight release party for this book 'man was not meant to know'. After all, they know this is just yellow journalism. They know a book couldn't actually drive people insane.

The Lost know different.

WARNING: This plot has a very high chance of causing Clarity Breaking Point for any characters that join

Hey all. I am looking for 1-5 players for a PrP. I expect Mental and Social skills will be most useful but Physical is a possibility (including combat). As the warning says, there is a high chance of Clarity damage in this plot that I want you to be aware of going in.

Recruitment will be open for 18 days (when my other plot, What's That Gassie?, closes).

Worm would be down!

(It’s cool if other folks need to be prioritized since he’s in your current plot.)

3. Likes Scourge liked this post

Gerrit's interested - why not ride that slippery slope all the way?

5. Likes Endymion, Scourge liked this post

Room for one more?

7. Likes Scourge liked this post

Last call to sign up for Blue Ink, Black Flame!

Current line up: Shane/John , Aeolus/Gerrit and Endymion/Colonel Worm

First scene is over!

Want do y'all want your next step to be?

Shane/John , Aeolus/Gerrit and Endymion/Colonel Worm

+ Reply to Thread