Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

This convo kept getting more and more bizarre. Like, who discussed their sex life while out having drinks?

“Hey!” protests the Shaman, “I could hurt someone if I wanted to! I’m not helpless.” Sounding a bit hurt. Sure, she was no Arrow, but she wasn’t some helpless woman. Plus, she had not used magic to help her fighting, and she was pretty sure she could kick the Arrows ass if she did.

Then she takes off after him. That…was going to be interesting.

A light sigh as she shook her head, “The sweet ones are the ones you need to be careful of. But you know what, you do you on this one.” Sometimes people just needed to learn.

Glancing to Crystal, “Is that what it is? A curse?” she asks in a light teasing voice. “I’ve always found it to be a blessing in certain circumstances.” Ever seen her work a crowd? Raising her glass with a wink, “Bring the drinks on.” Though she never promised to play fair. Getting drunk was more her thing at home, when she was alone.

Smirking to Corn, “Well, you drink what you want. No pressure from me about it.” She just had more years of practice and magic on her side. “And who knows, maybe we can all decide to tap in a ringer to take a shot for us.” Could be a thing.

Looking at the table, then to Guru, “Maybe more fries or mozzarella sticks? Something to help keep the liquor from completely winning.” Cause drinking without food was stupid. Laughing, “If we wanted drunk convos, I say we all pick a night to drink at my place or something. Then the topics can flow.” Without Sleepers around. “Uhhh,” looking at her drink, then at the bar, then to Guru with a shrug, “Surprise me. You seem to pick fun shots.” At least if numerous times they’ve played pool is a gauge.

2. Likes Ruach, liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)

PRE

Phoenyx smiled at Eulogy. "That's the spirit!" She shakes her head at Kaze. "I don't say stupid stuff! But maybe I'm not drunk then. That's good."

She giggles. "They must really thing we're beautiful," she adds conspiratorially to Aurora, though not bothering to lower he voice.

The Arrow caught Corn's look, but missed the implication. "What?" she asked him.

Fortunately, Guru distracts her. "Thank you! I tried skydiving.... that was awesome. But I don't know what else."

She leans her head on Aurora's shoulder "Noooo, I know you aren't. But you reqally can't throw a punch. Why do I need to worry about the sweet ones? Do they put drugs in them or something?""
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

4. Likes Ruach, liked this post
    Presence
    (Gentlemanly)
    Status
    (Academic)
    Contact
    (City Hall)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Eulogy Main

Nimbus:
    The sound of chattering teeth accompanies a scent of chemical sanitizer and fresh earth when Eulogy makes his will manifest.

During Vulgar will working the sound of teeth becomes a overpowering rattle of bone on bone. The scent turns putrid as that of decaying flesh, The clean scent of sanitizer becomes a fetid miasma of gaseous stench.
    Active Spells

Spell Tolerance: 0/2
    Active Spells: 0/5
    None
    Inventory

Dedicated Magical Tool
    A Bone Wand that measures thirteen inches in length from tip to tip. The bone is of an unknown origin and is intricately carved with runes and symbols. The wand allows an easier connection when working Death arcana

On Eulogy

Cell Phone
    Flashlight
    Pepper Spray

Has access to

Make-Up Kit
    First Aid Kit
    Hidden

PRE

Mordechai took Kaze's compliment with an awkward smile. He looked slightly askance at the other mage but replied. "I suppose." He looked at the different beverages that seemed to be floating around the room and nodded at Kaze's question. "I am not really familiar with the drinks, what do you recommend?."

Mordechai looked around at his compatriots, Crystal seemed to be having a discussion with Guru and Corn gave thanks to his invited guests. Mordechai offered the Alchemist a warm kindly smile in gratitude. Aurora slid between conversations with a seemingly effortless grace.

Eulogy laughed with genuine amusement at Phoenyx's encouragement, He was feeling more relaxed by the group's eagerness to accept his insecurities. He caught her comment to Aurora but for once didn't shy away in a nervous fit. He glanced at her and replied "Indeed." Then Guru drew Phoenyx's attention and the Moros began to enjoy himself.
    • Member of the Caretakers.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles as he listens to the others discussing Corn's sex life, Aurora's ability to hurt people and drink selection. Fun times.

He grins as Eulogy asks him what he should order. Hmm...not whiskey..."How about...a 'Corpse Reviver #2?'?" Kaze suggests!
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Walls and the Floor become slightly tilted, there's a sickly sweet and sharp smell in the air. Faintly, the sound chains (and even fainter: the sound of leather) can be heard. More powerful spells make the sounds more pronounced and colors seem to pulsate.
    Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

It seemed like Corn was really enjoying himself, which was worth a lot. Actually everybody seemed lose and having some conversations and fun. Crystal leaned back and enjoyed this energy for a while. Maybe this feeling was enough after all, maybe he didn't have to chemically enhance it. He tried to get Guru's attention before he went off to order. "I second Madison's motion about mozzarella sticks! And you heard the man: no shot that hits too hard."

Aurora's teasing made the corners of the Warlock's mouth twitch up to a sly smile. "Maybe that's because we've learned to overcome this curse and use it to our advantage."

And finally Kaze, Phoenyx and Eulogy returned. Would have been a pity to have the party split because of hormones going rampart. At least this early. Crystal grabbed a few bites to eat and went silent for a bit to bask in this gathering of friends.
    Health: Willpower: Mana:

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life
     Improvised out-of-path, 

PRE

To Phoenyx he said "The sweet drinks have sugar. Sugar makes alcohol hit stronger. If Alcohol without sugar punches like Madison, the same drink with coca-cola would punch like you.
    Well, I am not familiar how strongly you punch, and honestly, I hope to never be in the receiving end, but I would expect strong enough.
    " To Aurora he gave an apologetic look and said "I'm just teasing, hopefully I didn't cross any lines here. Yes, I know you're not defenseless." Far from it, actually. 'Madison' may not punch strongly, but if she turns to a strength-boosted silverback gorilla that's a different issue.

Then he turned to Crystal as the others returned. "So, Maître of the day, what shots do you suggest?"
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Seeing Eulogy return, and with a laugh, brings one from the Shaman as she raises her glass to him.

“Personally, I would always recommend anything with Absinthe in it. Mine,” gesturing to her glass, “is a Death in the Afternoon. Absinthe with champagne. But Absinthe isn’t a taste everyone enjoys.” So, yeah. That was what she had.

Nodding to Crystal, “Mozzarella sticks are always a crowd pleaser.” Happy that someone understood.

“Oh, one hundred percent!” she agrees with him. “I’d rather embrace it.” It had always helped with tips.

Agreeing with Corn, “Exactly. And same goes for mixing them with energy drinks. You don’t taste the alcohol and before you know it, you’re drunk off your ass. So just something to keep in mind.” She then sticks her tongue out a him, “Hey! No teaming up on me!” she says with a laugh before shaking her head, “And no worries, no lines crossed. I know I don’t look like I could handle myself in a fight, and that works all the better for me.” A smirk and wink. She was a Life Master after all, looks were just looks.

While they decided on shots, she motions to her own glass to signal the server she’d like another.

13. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)

PRE

The Arrow smiles at Eulogy, hoping it was encouraging.

"Mozerrella sticks? Can I try?" she asks curiously. "And turn what to advantage?"

There's a shrug. "I don't really know. I'm not good at chemistry. I just know they taste nice!" she adds brightly. "I did not like the Absinthe one. I did not like the flavour. But I know Madison loves it."

She looks thoughtful. "Y'know, I've never known anyone get married before. I hope you enjoy it." She sucks on the straw again.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

15. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life
     Improvised out-of-path, 

PRE

When Phoenyx mentioned she hasn't heard one of them getting married he shrugged. "I guess it is pretty rare in our ... profession. I am truly blessed and I assure you, I am positive I will enjoy it. Still, unless your significant other is someone that respects limits I am not sure it would work out for everyone."

The time passed quickly and enjoyably for Corn. After a couple shots, another drink, mozzarella sticks and a new helping of fries he felt at ease and relaxed.
    Around the time they were leaving, he said to Crystal "that was a very enjoyable night out, Chris. We should do it again some time. Your knowledge of night places is second to none! I was a bit stressed about the big day, but not anymore. At least, not at the time."

Very enjoyable. I will close the scene in a few hours.
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

17. Likes Ruach, Aeolus liked this post
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread