Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

"Excuse me?", a Mystagogue pausing his curiosity for a Libertine. That was news.

2. Likes Ruach, liked this post
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"So then we're good here?"

He didn't really care much either way. It clearly wasn't going to be used or even prodded, so the Enchanter didn't feel especially worried.

"Unless we want to do a pow wow with Guru whenever he's available?"

Eyes flick between the two. Winter's last two words elicited a raised eyebrow and smirk of amusement, and Puck returned his attention to Corn.

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life
     Improvised out-of-path, 

PRE

Corn didn't understand what Winter meant. Perhaps he didn't hear me. Corn thought.
    "What's the question, Winter? I just said we should wait for Guru when he's available, like Puck suggested."
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

OCC
    PRE

"I find it unusual that a Mystagogue would adapt his quest for the Truth of all things to the schedule of an Apostate. Of anybody else for that matter. Just another thing I'm surprised by, that's all. I never cease to learn", he shrugs.

8. Likes Ruach, Shane liked this post
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

When did who do what now?

"I would never suggest waiting on Guru for something. You said you thought that was best and I didn't want to argue."

Puck is happy to be helpful, but he would never suggest being in a room with Guru unless a gun was pointed at his head. Puck's nice conclusion was that the Shaman was an idiot, and would probably be the barrier keeping people from actually figuring out what the item is. Mages had plenty of tools to evaluate the properties of an item after all, but the guy that called spellcasting a loaded gun is probably the barrier preventing the Mysterium from doin their job.

"Either way we can put this on hold for a bit. If it's in your orders care then check with your order about letting others analyze it."

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life
     Improvised out-of-path, 

PRE

To Winter Corn replied. "He is an apostate, correct. I tend to think of him as part of the Mysterium. He's hanging with us a lot and he's interested in the same thing as we are so I hope we will convince him to join us. The quest for Truth includes everyone, Winter. Apostates, Mystagogues, other orders. Truth is too big for any one mage or any one order to uncover.
    Now... that said, that apostate was the one that found this artifact. It would be rude to start without him. At least for the Sacramento Mysterium. It is not... always that way." to say the least, he thought. Images of the teacher he gunned down for those texts flooded in his mind and his expression became clouded.
    "But we are not like that here. I am not like that! We respect property." Who are you trying to convince? Them? Or yourself? Because they don't give a damn.

Forcing himself off the train of thought Winter put him into, he turned to the councilor.
    Having no idea that Puck thought of Guru as a problem, he addressed the other part. "In fact, I plan to use that as leverage for the rest of the order. We're just Three Mysterium here while the Order has hundreds of people all around the world. They could pull their heads out of their ass-ignments and tell us if there's something already known about this before we start prodding. We will do the prodding as needed but why reinvent the wheel?"
    Of course, the problem is that none of us has any weight in the order with Campanela gone. Corn thought but he didn't voice his problems.

12. Likes Ruach, Aeolus liked this post
    Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

OCC
    PRE

This guy is effectively throwing away hundred of years if not possibly millennia of tradition and praxis in the name of friendship and bubbly fee fee.
    He grunts, "talk with your order, see if they are alright with it", chances are they wouldn't.

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life
     Improvised out-of-path, 

PRE

"I am honestly NOT looking forward to that conversation. I doubt even the local mysterium order will be very glad about this."
    Corn check's his watch. "Woops, I need to be going. Bye both of you. Thanks for the advice." he said and moved towards the exit with fast steps.

bye folks!

16. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

OCC
    PRE

A couple hundred bucks on the Order noticing somebody feeding Apostates info and sending a Censor to clean house.
    The Guardian shrugs, "So, you're an Acanthus?"

18. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yep."

With the evening drawing to a close, Puck took the lull in conversation to exit stage left.

End scene.

20. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread