Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The Tavern was not as filled with flowers and lights has it had been for Coronation. There were still fresh flowers, both from the mundane world and the Hedge on display. A fire crackled in the fire place, comfortable chairs positioned around it.

Sera was busy setting up a tea set on a table between the chairs, arranging the cups and other drinks. There was coffee, water and soda. She wasn’t sure what R’lyeh liked to drink, so she was trying to offer all things. There was also some cookies, brownies and cupcakes on a plate.

She wore a cold shoulder sweater dress with black velvet boots. Her long hair was braided loosely down her back, brushing the floor as she walked. The wild flowers growing in vibrant colors around her. Her Hedgespun necklace flashed in brilliant colors, and a jacket resting on a chair glimmered with Spring Dew on spidersilk. The only jewelry she wore was her engagement ring.
    Saber Sloth Rlyeh
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes liked this post
    Presance
    (There)
    Dex ●●●●●●
    (Nimble)
    Allies
    (Street)
    R'lyeh

New ID: Riley Rivers | Danger Sense | Direction Sense | Trained Memory | Trained Observer | Allies (Street) |
    Mask

A slim Caucasian women, with frayed, frizzy bleached hair, chapped lips and irritated, red skin surrounding her eyes.

Underneath her clothes are a myriad of scars, most notably on her back shaping like wings, and her stomach, Great wide slashes that never healed correctly.
    Mien

Oil black, miasma purple, and dishwater white, the pallet of the fox girl drowning in crude oil, her hair continues to spill only halted by her triangular fox ears, popping from the side of her head.

Miasma fur lay neatly with dirty glass & black ice feathers, with a trio of smog-smoke tails, easily seen now, is a slash across her throat, yowling open. Acts more like tattoo now, withrows of yellow fangs, and a wet looking tongue lolling out.
    Mantle 1

The feeling of sunbaked heat of a Summer roadtrip, paired with the wafting smell of gasoline from a roadstop.

PRE

Blightbent Riddleseeker

She'd been. She'd been...invited. Which she expected. But also not. She isn't a Spring, and it wasn't Spring. If she was going to be interviewed by the reigning monarch it should be the. Reigning one. ....except. Except. Sacramento was different Sacramento had the shiny-rock-wyrdstone, and the Sera-Queen hadn't exploded into a towering sparking see-through rage when she made the cupcake go splat all over her (borrowed) tee shirt.

So. Here she is. Coming to the Spring Tavern, not knowing what to expect, but also expecting a lot. Or a little or - not cookies. She wasn't expecting cookies. Especially not pretty ones. Ones that look to good to eat. Like they were little pictures, someone had loved these cookies. Caring hands and deft tools went into making these cookies. She didn't want to touch them.

she'd wreck them. ruin them. stain them black.black.black

She blinks away. Away the - no. She's blinked it away it doesn't matter. A breath and she can smell Sera-Queen's flowers. Oh.

Oh no. Sera-queen had been here the hole time! Should she bow? was that required? did other people bow? what would happen if she didn't? she didn't remember if anyone did at the Solstice-Changing-of-the-Seasons.

Heart thumping, and breath picking up, she sees the gilt and golden Siren, prettier then the pretty cookies, even if you can see through parts of her, but she was sold the ring and necklace and dress.....

In a rush (to R'lyeh if no one else) she gets out a small, "....hi."
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour: | Mantle and Noteable Merits in Minisheet

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Turning at the voice, she offers a warm smile, “Hi R’lyeh! Thanks for agreeing to meet with me!” the Treasured sounded happy to see her.

“Come on in! I have tea, coffee, water and some soda. I wasn’t sure what you liked, so I brought a little of everything. We also have a full bar if you’d prefer something from there.” Always good to off options. “And snacks! There are snacks!” because snacks were important. Never forget the snacks.

Whatever R’lyeh decides she wants to drink, Sera will get it for her, and invite her to sit, pouring tea for herself.

“How’ve you been? Sorry it’s taken so long to reach out, things have been a bit hectic.” She was sorry, she told her they would sit down soon and it had taken too long. “But my offer still stands, any questions you have are fair game. Or, whatever you want to talk about. I’m honestly curious about you, what you enjoy, any hobbies or anything you want to share.” Her voice friendly and welcoming. "I'm also willing to share as well."
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presance
    (There)
    Dex ●●●●●●
    (Nimble)
    Allies
    (Street)
    R'lyeh

New ID: Riley Rivers | Danger Sense | Direction Sense | Trained Memory | Trained Observer | Allies (Street) |
    Mask

A slim Caucasian women, with frayed, frizzy bleached hair, chapped lips and irritated, red skin surrounding her eyes.

Underneath her clothes are a myriad of scars, most notably on her back shaping like wings, and her stomach, Great wide slashes that never healed correctly.
    Mien

Oil black, miasma purple, and dishwater white, the pallet of the fox girl drowning in crude oil, her hair continues to spill only halted by her triangular fox ears, popping from the side of her head.

Miasma fur lay neatly with dirty glass & black ice feathers, with a trio of smog-smoke tails, easily seen now, is a slash across her throat, yowling open. Acts more like tattoo now, withrows of yellow fangs, and a wet looking tongue lolling out.
    Mantle 1

The feeling of sunbaked heat of a Summer roadtrip, paired with the wafting smell of gasoline from a roadstop.

PRE

Blightbent Riddleseeker

Sera-Queen's joy at seeing her was....n't great. No one was happy to see her. Not unless they wanted something. With wary eyes, she looks from the Spring Queen to the cookies, to the Spring Queen and back again. Blinking with a furrowed brow as the Fairest offers so many choices to drink. Too many. She feels her shoulders want to rise, but she locks them in place, can't show unease. She can't help how the ruff around her shoulders and peaking out from her collar rises instead. Sera-Queen was a Fairest, she didn't have an understanding about what that would mean, not like Sonnie-Wu-Claviger (who wasn't even here! was she waiting? watching? Poised and ready?) could! was this a test? Did choosing one or the other tell the Sera-Queen something about R'lyeh, if she didn't want the alcohol did that say she wasn't a good ally to Spring? That this was a mistake, bringing her here, where it was just the two(?) of them.

".....do you have chocolate milk?" she asks, after an uncomfortably long silence. was that okay? Sera-Queen hadn't offered, but there was soo many choices...had she said something wrong? She blinks, shaking her head, oil drips and stains her neck, and coat, in black streaks.

"I didn't expect you to want to see me outside of official-have-to-meet-meetings." she admits, trying to rush over her asking-for-something-that-wasn't-offered, and the tantalizing prospect to ask All The Question, to squirm away all the answers for her to have and hold and gnaw and swallow and digest and shit out. The answers could be hers and no one else's.

"Why?" she asks again, not sticking to what Sera-Queen had offered, the smorgasbord of Qs and As, "Why meet with me? Why offer me answers to questions? Surly you have more important things to do.....even if the off Spring Seasons."
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour: | Mantle and Noteable Merits in Minisheet

6. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Was she making R’lyeh uncomfortable? The wary eyes, furrowed brows, it wasn’t sitting well with her. She never wanted to make someone uncomfortable.

“Chocolate milk?” thinking for a moment, then going behind the bar and rummaging around. “I do!” she sounded quite proud. “I had made hot chocolate for Sonnie and I once, and I still have the ingredients.” And she proceeds to mix them together, then walking over to R’lyeh, she offers her the glass, big smile, “Here you go!” she loved when things worked out.

Then concern on her face, “I wouldn’t want to see you?” then a soft smile, “I love spending time with everyone in the Freehold. Getting to know them, building friendships if possible. I’m not trying to make you uncomfortable, and if I am, I’m really sorry.” Her tone genuine.

Walking back to the chairs, she sits, grabbing one of the cookies.

Blinking a few times, confused, “Why?” it sounded odd to her, “Why not? You’re a member of the Freehold, and I’ve always felt it was best to offer to answer questions honestly. Maybe some people try and hide things, but I don’t, never have. I genuinely enjoy getting to know others.” Then a shake of her head, “What could be more important than getting to know the members of the Freehold? I’m not above anyone else.” What was her past? Had seen been burned by other Monarchs? A small sigh, “If you don’t want to ask questions, that’s ok. I just want to get to know you. And if you’re not comfortable with that, I won’t push.” And she wouldn’t. Some were less trusting than others. Which was a good thing. “We could talk about whatever you wanted.” She offers. R’lyeh was going to difficult to get to know. She saw walls in place she had once. And they were hard to break down. But, take things slow, let her open up if she wants.

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

8. Likes liked this post
    Presance
    (There)
    Dex ●●●●●●
    (Nimble)
    Allies
    (Street)
    R'lyeh

Mask

Mien

Mantle 1

PRE

Blightbent Riddleseeker

R'lyeh watches Sera-Queen's hands as the Nix prepares the fox-girl her drink. There's a slight frown on her lips, and confusion clear in her eyes. She takes the drink, and a takes a small sip. The frown, relexify replaced by an equally slight smile, though her tail swishes in happiness behind her. "Thank you."

Then.

Sera-Queen's being a genuinely nice person. Concerned and caring and....R'lyeh does not know how to deal with that. It's one thing to be nice when you're trying to get a new Lost into Freehold, it's another to continue to be nice to a Courtless Stain, not unless they wanted to trick her into their Court. Event though it wouldn't be a coup to get her to Swear the Seasonal Oaths and dawn a Mantle.

She's staring, she knows she's staring and just....doesn't know how to deal with this. She doesn't even know what this is.

She looks down at the perfect pretty cookies. She reaches forward. And takes one. No one yells at her. It wasn't a trap.

She takes a bite.

It's...good. Like really, really good.

"I...like questions. I like asking them, and finding the answers, and. People don't normally like me asking questions. Or they let me ask, but they never answer." she admits, among her confusion, taking a nibble on the icing. "So you offering me a whole cake of Qs and As is....strange and great but I feel like -" she grimaces, taking another sip of the chocolate milk.

"Was it really okay? Would you really answer?"

failure

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The smile and swish of the tail brought a smile to Seras face. Tiny, baby steps, but, she’d take them. “You’re welcome!” and a mental noted was added to keep chocolate milk in the Tavern.

If the staring bothered the Nix, it didn’t show. Maybe she was used to it. With her looks and Mantle, she got looks. All the time.

A nod of understanding, “I’ve been told that before. That for someone to be willing to offer answers to questions is unexpected and maybe even a bit suspicious. And that’s always struck me as, well, weird.” A shrug, “I’ve lived my life as an open book, enjoying being able to find honest connections with others. But I also understand that it is weird and maybe unheard of in our world. Which is why I don’t push it, simply offer, let others decide if I’m trustworthy or worth it.” Some did, and some didn’t. But she didn’t take it personally. “We all have trust issues, and I don’t hold it against anyone.” Because she had her own trust issues. It came with who and what they were.

Sapphires study the fox, “I really would. There are some things I’m bound to keep secret, Oaths in place. But otherwise, then that,” another shrug as she crossed her long legs, “I’m willing to answer. Is there something on your mind you want answered?”

Nodding toward the cookie, “What do you think? The baker I usually use is trying a new frosting technique. I think it’s a bit sweeter, but not, like, too sweet.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

11. Likes liked this post
    Presance
    (There)
    Dex ●●●●●●
    (Nimble)
    Allies
    (Street)
    R'lyeh

Mask

Mien

Mantle 1

PRE

Blightbent Riddleseeker

"You're strange." slips her mouth before she can hogtie the thought and choke on it. "It's good, and sweet there is sugar and butter and icing. And everything else that goes into the recipe, I haven't had cookies in a very long time and I haven't have pretty ones like this in even longer." she says, like she's admitting a great secret. Once, a very long time ago, (she thinks, assumes) it had been a matter of course, but now. She's lucky to find a half eaten sandwich that's only a little fuzzy.

She nibble on the cookie, so she doesn't nibble on her lip, chewing on the wet flesh and swallowing away whatever her gnashing teeth tears away. Looking at the Shiny-beautiful-gorgeous-Gold-Silver-Diamond-Sera-Queen, she seems so earnest. And nice, and it's like Sera-Queen mean it/ If R'lyeh lets go, it will hurt. Everyone all the time hurts her, but.

But.

R'lyeh's a stubborn bitch. People have betrayed her trust, over and over and over again, but that's only because she keeps trying to reach out.

She licks her lips, takes a breath and, "What's your favourite colour? Do your diamond scales have defensive properties? Or are they decorative? I didn't catch the answer to my Entitlement questions, but. Which Entitlement? Do you have another title or tittles then Queen? Not that queen isn't a good title or an important one it's-you're a Queen. Sera-Queen-Of-Spring. But! You obviously do, since Entitled, but! I know you're see-through, but solid, is there a reason? What can you do? I heard that Entitled Lost can do more, or have different ties to the Wyrd." she takes a breath, looking over to Sera-Queen, it was one thing to be okay with a barrage of questions in public, but it might not be the same in private. Even with spoken assurances. She wants to fiddle with something. She wants another cookie, but she doesn't know if she can have a second one.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a smirk, “I suppose I am. But I like to think it adds to my charm.” Clearly not offended by it. In their world? You embraced your strange. “I always have different themed ones at my coffee shop, you should stop by sometime.” Each season and holiday, different cookies.

And then came the questions! Like a tidal wave of them!

Then the Nix laughs, light and musical in sound, but honest, “Wow! Ok!” giggling.

“Umm, I would have to say purple, the shade doesn’t matter, I just love the color!” blue would seem to weird. "Though I'm a little partial to green." a light flush to her cheeks. Looking at her arm, there was a nod, “They do. That’s been a relativity new thing with them, tore up my heavy bag at home.” Arm turning as she looked at it. “So I’m eager to try them out in a fight.” Yup. She wanted to try them on an enemy. “I’m an Onierophysic, or a Dreamhealer if you like. And so long as I can find your Dream, even miles away, I can heal you. It’s easier in the same room, but it can be done.” She’d tested it. It wasn’t easy, but it had been worth it. “Other titles?” a shake of her head, “Not that I know of.” And Queen was still weird. “The reason ties to my Entitlement. The more time I spend in Dreams healing and helping others, the more of me that will fade away. As to what I can do? Well, not only speed up normal healing, but I can diagnose and treat injuries, poison and illnesses. I can will bones and muscles to knit back together, I can stop someone who is on the verge of dying, live. It takes some out of me, but I think it’s worth it.” It would always be worth it to her. But she knew she was close to a level where healing could kill her. It was terrifying. Wondering how far she would push that to save those around her. Especially Rhodes.

Reaching out, she takes another cookie, taking a quick bite, “I like the new recipe.” Looking at the cookie.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

14. Likes liked this post
    Presance
    (There)
    Dex ●●●●●●
    (Nimble)
    Allies
    (Street)
    R'lyeh

Mask

Mien

Mantle 1

PRE

Blightbent Riddleseeker

She nods, mentally noting down the cookie answer, which is followed up by question answers!

Actual answers to the questions she's asked in order! And Sera-Queen's tone hadn't shifted! She was still being nice! This was. This was unprecedented, unusual, strange!

"You are very strange." she repeats even as she feels her miasma purple fur start to stand on end, and a dark blush covering her purple skinned cheeks. "I am purple!" she says in case the Fairest couldn't tell under the oil black spilling hair and the stains it leaves behind. "You can fight? Heavy bag? Ah! Hand to hand, disciplined? Or instinct? A style I mean.

"Onierophysic Oh! Dream healing, you can really do all that?! That's! That's! That's increasable! Did you have to go to school? Is there an Onierophysic Academy? How long did it take you to learn? Or did you always know? Like Hedgespinning? Can anyone learn? Does anyone call you Doctor? Or Nurse or-or-I don't know - Resident? Is that because you're more in a Dream then in awakes? Are you more solid in a Dream then? Or are your awake see-through parts not see-through in the dream, with your solid parts being see-through in Dreams? Is that how it works?"
    she might be bouncing in her seat, drips and droplets of oil flick here and there. Streaking down her face and neck, and staining her shirt further.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread