Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Night of the Poacher: Hunting the Hunter

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

Edward was dressed about as casual as it got. Long sleeve maroon linen shirt, black slacks, and black 'athletic' shoes — the type that was more fashion than function.

He stepped out of his car onto the road outside the farm and slung the fishing rod case over his shoulder. Then headed up to the house.

Equipment: rapier inside a fishing rod case, cellphone, headset from Jennifer, wallet with 500$ cash.

Mable Wood

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable heard the car coming down the driveway and debated answering the door naked. She decided it would probably be too much for Edward. So she shrugged on her jean shorts and threw on a black tank top.

She opened the door while pulling her hair into a messy bun. "Hi hun. Come on in. I'm almost ready."

She looked him up and down. "Hmmm. Should I dress up for this adventure?" She gave him a wink.

Jennifer Hazelton

Where are you two going to be for this investigation?

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

"Good evening, Mable." Edward walked in at her invitation. "You're more than perfect as you are." The once over made him smile. "You need not take my attire as the standard, I struggle dreadfully to dress down." And the maroon was just to hide blood, but that would be crass to mention.

They had a few places to hit tonight. Namely, the areas Quinn pinned to the map as locations where the Poacher was spotted feeding.

"Anything I can help load into the truck?"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

We won't be at farm. Just jumping off point

Mable gave him a sweet smile. "You are so sweet to me. Thank you."

She looks around. She grabs the ear bud off the table, Making sure its the one she just got. She looked in her bag. her phone on silent connected to her watch, her knife, hair spray, a lighter, a dress, heels, pens, paper, clipboard, measuring tape, and her wallet. Bobby pins in the hair for lock picking.

She zipped her bag, "I think I'm all set. In the truck I have my saws, tarps, rope, plastic ribbon, zipties, clippers, lye, lime, fertilizer, hmmm I think that's it. Is there something else I should through in? I have stuff in the shed we could add."

"Oh, I also have a blanket and a small cooler with drinks in it"
    ​Thanks to Emily it was still in her truck from their picnic.

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

"Not at all, you are excellently prepared." Especially the throw away equipment, went a long way towards hiding the violent potential of some equipment. Wrap a body in tarp, stack fertilizer, lye, and lime around it, then put a tarp over the whole thing. Who would know?

Edward unhurriedly watched as Mable did her final checks, when he sensed she was finished he spoke again: "Shall we?"

OOC: Feel free to narrate getting into the truck and leaving, Edward will follow along and give directions to the first location.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable walks to the truck door, "The passenger handle sticks a bit so pull hard."

She climbs in and starts the truck, then she fiddles with her phone disabling the gps tracker. "No need for anyone to see where I have been tonight. And on that note, where to first?"

Once he is settled in the truck and seat belted, she starts down her blue solar lit driveway. Looking around she realizes she needs to get the solar spotlights into place before her next gathering.

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

"I'll be careful." And he was, taking a seat inside and taking out his phone to check the map, pins already in place.

"We'll start by going to [address], if you would please go to [well-known nearby location] I shall give you specific directions from there."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

mable drives to the first designated spot.

"How are you doing?" Her question sounded sincere.

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

The question wasn't a greeting; she wanted an honest answer. The problem was: Edward's long-term emotional state wasn't something he spent time thinking about.

"I don't know."
    He stepped out of the truck, throwing the fishing rod case over his shoulder.
    "Well enough that I don't notice anything wrong, I suppose. You have my apologies for such a lacklustre answer. And, what of yourself?" And like Mable, he hoped for a substantial answer.

But meanwhile, he soaked in his surroundings. They were on the job, after all.

Seryna we're at the first location

1 success

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread