"Oh...... oh fucking..... god...."

Emily's moans vanished into a quiet whimper before she sucked in air in a gasp. Panting, she leaned forwards planting kisses on her girlfriend's neck and rolling off her in the dark summer night.

"Fuck...." the werewolf groaned happily. She rolled onto her side and stared lovingly at Mable Wood . "Lemme.... lemme just take five..." she said, wiping her sweat from her head and gently patting Mable's wrist.

"No rush," came the carefree reply, and the blonde turned her head to kiss her softly on the lips.

Emily looked over at the desolated remains of her bedroom. Clothes torn off in a flurry of lust - some literally. The handcuffs that now had a broken chain. The accidental claw-marks in her sheets, the pillows haphazardly strewn. It was noticeable to the werewolf that the number of bottles had slowly dropped down over the last year until now, where not a single one was in arm's reach of the bed.

With another small groan, the werewolf reorients herself and kisses her vampire girlfriend on the shoulder, making her way butt naked to the kitchen. She pauses only to look over her shoulder at the lounging lady and blows her a kiss.

Looking at the side, she reaches for one of the bottles, pausing and frowning. She opens the fridge and her fingers rest on some of the beer before sighing an finally pulling our a carton of orange juice and meandering back to the bedroom.

"Orange juice?" comes the amused quip.

"Don't..." Emily warns, a small hint of pride tugging the corner of her mouth into a smile. "I could just as easily have a screwdriver. Maybe I just don't need to numb things quite as much any more, since you seem so damned determined to make me numb yourself." She stuck her tongue out in protest.

"Maybe I'm just proud of you," Mable slips over towards Emily as she drinks from the carton. "And if it's too much... I could always stop."

"Don't you fucking dare," Emily growled, pushing Mable slowly back towards the bed and throwing the empty carton away to one side. "Summer nights are short enough as it is..."