Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The Ten Ten Room was a cocktail bar on 10th street, a common enough sort. But in her relatively new forays into alcohol Phoenyx... or Alice, as she was now, had found fruity cocktails to be far more enjoyable than other forms inflicted on a more rebellious teenage Arrow.

Sure, there had been one or two wobbles along the way... and it was worse when she was, as much as she hated to admit it, nervous. And Aurora 's declaration of leaving the council.... well... Aurora had been her friend and confidant for a long time. Not having her there felt concerning. It was a looming challenge. Once it was happening... well, she could probably handle that, but the waiting was worse.

Fortunately, this '44 Mai Tai was very supportive. Even more than the one before it.

Once everything was cleared up, they would be friends going out. She had pulled out one of her nice dresses, and wanted to enjoy herself. It was already getting dark, and Phoenyx found that comforting, in a weird way. All sorts came out at night.

This is an open scene for anyone to join in on!
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

2. Likes Origins, Ruach, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Walls and the Floor become slightly tilted, there's a sickly sweet and sharp smell in the air. Faintly, the sound chains (and even fainter: the sound of leather) can be heard. More powerful spells make the sounds more pronounced and colors seem to pulsate.
    Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sure, a strong case has been made for Crystal to slow down a bit: he needed to find a more substantial purpose in life, needed to train himself in restraint lest he won't ever get over his fear of fucking up all things Supernal.
    That didn't mean that he wasn't allowed to go out ever again - he was still only human, after all!

He had spent the evening so far bar hopping, mostly following around this cute bear and his friends. Yeah, that had a high probability of ending in a few hours of meaningless fun but it beat staying at home alone with his thoughts. He entered the bar wearing white pants and a lose shirt with a bold print - both Dolce and Gabbana - and it took him a double-take and several seconds of confusion until he finally recognized Phoenyx sitting there.
    He said his goodbyes (he didn't even bother exchanging numbers, sorry 'bout it) and made his way over to the First Talon. "My my, it seems like now that I've experienced your natural habitat you've decided to check out mine." Maybe today he could make her sweat. Crystal grinned cheekily and pointed at an empty seat next to Alice. "May I?"

He didn't sit down yet, but he didn't wait for her answer to already order a Frosty Mule. Summer weather called for frozen treats. "That's a really nice dress - gotta say, I'm impressed. What's the occasion?"
    Health: Willpower: Mana:

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

It would be good to get a drink with Phoenyx. One of the closest friends she had. And it was going to make things complicated and difficult. She didn’t like complicated.

But, here she was. In an outfit of black. A different style of dress, but one that was comfortable and one she wore well. Her hair cut shorter, another way to make a fresh start. Or, well, begin one.

Walking in, she spots the Arrow, and Crystal. The whole two birds one stone thing?

She had this. And orders herself a Death in the Afternoon. It wasn’t afternoon, but she wanted a drink. A good one. A strong one.

A hand was raised as she walked over, “Hi Alice! Loving that dress, such a nice color on you!” and unexpected. But she wore it well.

A smile offered to Crystal, “Hey! That’s a great shirt!”

5. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

There is the rattly sound of Phoenyx sucking the last of her Mai Tai up through the straw as she realises she is being adgressed. "Oh! Hiiii," she says with an unusual chirpiness. "Sure, sit. Sit. Um. Habitat?" She leans forwards a little confused. "Is this your place? This Mai Tai is really nice. I like the fruity ones an' I', meeting Aurrrreally good friend." She slurrs the correction carefully and shakes her head. "Thank you! No occasion. I can dress pretty! I don't work all the time!" She protests a little, though it's clear to Crystals experience to the bars of the world that the petite Arrow is pretty far gone off the two glasses in front of her.

"Heeeeyyy! There! See! Madison.... Madison!" She waves enthusiastically at her friend. "Hiii. We had to do this. I'm sorry about before, I totally thought it would help and then it made you all pissed..." The Arrow looks abashed in almost comic way. "Didn' want you to be mad so thought this would make it up to you. What do you want? I can get you a drink!"

Yep, she'd started early alright.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

7. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

HP: 0/7 [7 Bash]
    WP: 0/2
    Vitae: 2/6

Equipment: Reinforced Jacket, Broadsword, Messenger Bag (flashlight, pen, notepad, binoculars, duct tape), Phone, Wallet ($50 cash)
    Combat Stats

Def: 3 (Dex; Tonfa +1)
    Armor: 1/0 (Reinforced Clothing)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    PRE

The night was young, and Conner had reached that head-against-a-wall stage where he was tired of being cooped up with his books and his worries. And so, dressing in a red button-up and dark-colored slacks, the Shadow decides to make his way to Sacramento's West End for some people watching.

Finding himself a table at the Ten Ten Room, he orders a Delta King and eases into the chair. The press of voices like a comforting white noise machine as his nerves cooled. But then an especially squeaky voice bursts him out of his calm, and he glances over at the trio forming nearby. Looks like someone's enjoying themselves.

He decides to err on the side of adventure and let his gaze linger on woman in the red dress for just long enough to be noticed by anyone in the group, then offers a nod of acknowledgement as his drink arrives.

PRP Stats: In Minisheet

9. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Manipulation
    (Disarming)
    Resources
    Barfly
    Eidetic Memory
    Crystal

Nimbus

Walls and the Floor become slightly tilted, there's a sickly sweet and sharp smell in the air. Faintly, the sound chains (and even fainter: the sound of leather) can be heard. More powerful spells make the sounds more pronounced and colors seem to pulsate.
    Active Stats

Astral Dive II
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +/-0
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

[2] Third Eye
    [4R] Misperception

+1
    SL
    PRE

Was Phoenyx.. drunk? Wonders apparently never ceased. "Yeah, sure that's my place. Let's go with that. So you're having fun I see." He sat down next to her - the Obrimos seemed beyond the point of privately sipping on cocktails alone.

Then Aurora entered. Was he crashing a girls' night? Fuck it, seeing Phoenyx like this was just too good. "Hey Madison. Thanks, your outfit is not too shabby either." He made a point to give her an approving look from head to toe. Yeah, the Shaman definitely knew how to dress!
    Then he leaned back and let the two women have their talk. The well-lubricated Alice apparently felt the need to apologize for something, so Crystal just waited and saw where this conversation would end up. Looking around he noticed a guy looking at Phoenyx. Lean, a bit of stubble going on and apparently on the younger side. In other words: not very interesting, doubly so since he seemed to have taken an interest in the First Talon. Realizing how awkward the situation was - him staring at the guy staring at Alice - Crystal just smirked and turned back to the people he knew. If Alice wanted to invite that guys over: more power to her. Crystal was so ready so observe her drunk flirting.
    Health: Willpower: Mana:

11. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap enters the place looking and feeling out of place, and satisfied at that. He'd reached the decision that the next stage to reaching his goal of not feeding on people was going to require him to actually get used to being around them, practicing talking to them and such, generally having the kind of interactions you don't do with your food. Up to now he spent a lot more time talking to horses which he does feed on than to humans which he doesn't. Which worked out so far, but for the next stage, he's going to need talk to people more than animals to get in the right frame of mind for the Crysalis, he believed.

So he walks in wearing work clothes after a challenging session of evening horse training, looking and smelling like he's been working in a corral and didn't take the time to change or shower after. Daylight's coming; no time to waste.

He looks around and decides he should probably take the time, next time to look up some places with lower standards, where he'd be liable to fit in a little better, but at least this looks like a place to drink where a bar fight isn't likely to spring up sudden like.

He proceeds to the bar and orders a whiskey. Then he spots Conner Wells and nods, heading over towards him. Might as well go all in.

13. Likes Aeolus, Drakken, BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn waited outside in the fading heat of the night, just by the entrance, but not in the windows. She was always careful in public. This was no exception. It was a neighborhood bar in the downtown area. Capitol park not far away. How she wished they did Carriage rides in the park like they did in New York when she visited. Wouldn't that be fun? Hmmm.

Quinn was dressed sharply in a beautiful red dress, off one shoulder and the other covered with a stylish ruffle, the cut form fitting, but the hem came past her knees, and only the slit 3 inches up above the knee gave it a good swing and movement when she walked. She wore a pair of 5 inch spike high heels in winter white, with a classic around the ankle strap. Even with the extra height, the rather diminutive Priscus of Shadows only hit 5'5, and her company was 5'10. See? She really needed the heels. Quinn had a white YSL clutch bag with her to hold her I.D, lipstick, and credit card. Her long hair was pulled up in a bun with tendrils of curls carefully crafted and escaping. Her make up was a simple smoky eye, that made her dramatic hazel eyes pop, and matte red lip that helped accentuate her full pout.

She was waiting for her companion for the evening. She pressed her lips together briefly, watching for Mr. O'Brien. Err. Or...well..I guess it was just Connor tonight....and she was just Quinn. First names would be used tonight. After all, Kine rarely talked so formally in social settings any longer.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Connor arrived shortly after Quinn, almost stopping in his tracks from the vision that was waiting just outside the bar. He was glad she had called him for the night out, it gave him a chance to see more of the city, as well as another opportunity to impress the Shadow.

He was dressed in a smart black suit with a red shirt. A gold ring with emeralds and diamonds was on his right index finger. He stood at 5'11" in his dress shoes, the one inch soles doing Quinn no favors tonight. The Kindred's skin was still somewhat pale despite the blush of life, but that was attributed more to his heritage than anything else. His brown hair was messily slicked back, purposely of course, and his emerald eyes were locked on the Kindred waiting on him in red.

"I'm sorry, Quinn," he said as he approached, "I hope I didn't keep you waiting long." Again, the slightest bit of an Irish accent can be discerned from his voice, especially on the long I's and O's.
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

16. Likes Ruach, Aeolus, BoxingUnicorn, pisces liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Seemed her friend had already started drinking. Not bad thing, but she was a bit surprised. Maybe Phoenyx was taking it seriously to get out n dust have fun.

“I have a drink coming.” And as if on cue, the tall flute arrived. “And I wasn’t upset with you. I’m upset with the state of affairs our group has sunk to. I can no longer support it and am too damn old to deal with it anymore. But it was not you.” She tries to assure her.

The guy was noticed, but only because he was looking at their group. Did Phoenyx catch his eye? If so, why didn’t he come flirt with her?

Smiling to Crystal, “Thank you! I had been looking for an excuse to wear it for a couple months, and tonight seemed perfect.” Though it would still be a difficult one.

Caching the clothes, and odor, of the other guy who came it, it would be easy to overlook him. But he didn’t look like he really belonged here, worth keeping an eye on.

Now the beauty also in red was hard to miss. Her beauty enticing, and there was an air of confidence about her.

The handsome man, also with red, seemed to know her. Was red a theme here? Did she miss some weird memo about wearing red?

Shrugging, she looks to her two friends, “So what’s up with you guys?” she asks lowing herself into a chair.

18. Likes Aeolus, Ruach liked this post
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread