Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

2107 Kowalsic orbit

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Jul 2, 2021 : (2107) Formal Court
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Jennifer Hazelton

Mr. and Miss Kowalsic remain arm in arm, looking at those who enter. Both sink in unison into a bow and curtsy at the entrance of the Prince and Archon. Perhaps unusual for the amount of respect they enjoyed, they bowed the lowest. They remained bowed for several heartbeats beyond the duration of the Nosferatu Priscus' respect.
    At the entrance of the Seneschal, both give a perfect bow or curtsy for one valued among the Kindred of the Domain. Miss Kowalsic held the position a few beats longer than Mr. Kowalsic.

Once upright, the two look at those who join them. Mr. Kowalsic and Miss Kowalsic give Ms. Woods and Mr. Edward a nod fitting to one acknowledged in the Domain.
    “Ms. Woods. Mr. Heinrich.”

Mr Kowalsic glances between his Priscus and Mr. Heinrich, raising an eyebrow in an uncharteristic display of curiousity. Mr and Miss Kowalsic give a nod to Mr. van Zon, who was acknowleded in the First Estate.

“Mr. van Zon. How are you finding Sacramento?”
    Miss Kowalsic inquired politely.
    Mr. Kowalic looked to Bellemy. “Yes, I agree. I would like getting to know our Family. Have you settled in alright, Madame Bellemy?”

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Continued from (2107) Formal Court...

Connor seems at mostly at east, though he seems slightly uncomfortable as the Prince enters Elysium. "I am looking at trying to get most of us together sometime later this month. All of our Cousins would be welcome, of course. It would be good to get to know all of you a little better than we can in open court, and there is also something I wish to announce when we come together as a family."

He gives a nod to Mr. Heinrich "Mr. Heinrich, good to see you again."

He then give a slightly deeper nod to Mr. Van Zon. "Welcome, Mr. Van Zon, good to see you at Court."
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer moves gracefully to stand on the other side of Mr. Kowalsic, bookending him with the childe. She looks with interest to Mr. O'Brien.

"I'm glad you're taking initiative, Mr. O'Brien. I'm sure that we will have much to talk about."

Jennifer glanced calmly to Mr. Kowalsic, checking his composure. She was curious if others would step aside to speak with them.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush !
     Blush !, 

NOS
    PRE

Helen appears from behind Alexander's form and positions herself at the first space that seems convenient to her and those around. She looks around and offers a nod to people, especially those she doesn't really know or feels unable to put a name to.

"Good evening."

Without introductions so far, she feels its better to stay at the seen-not-heard-line for now.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

8. Likes Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

Mr. Kowalsic looks away from the quiet Daeva, looking over Mr. O'Brien and Madam Kingsley.
    " We shall be there, Mr. O'Brien. Family is a priority. Do you have any hints to what we'll be discussing?"

"You've had some time to get settled, Madam Kingsley. What has caught your eye?" The elder inquired. He glanced towards the door, then back to the kindred in this group.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"I'm glad you're pleased, Lady Notary. You don't make progress by standing still." His speech is accented with the 'Oi's and elongated vowel sounds that are inherant in Irish dialects.

Connor's attention snaps back to Mr. Kowalsic as the more respected Haunt addresses him. "Hopefully it will pertain to getting our family back on even footing with the other, smaller clans in the Domain. Hopefully there will be enough support within the family to lighten to load on some." The Cockscombe gives a slight nod to Jennifer to indicate whose work load would be lightened. "I may be the newest in Sacramento, but I have no desire to dawdle while there are tasks that need done, and roles that need filled. Thank you for asking, Mr. Kowalsic."

Connor then turns his attention to the newcomer. "Hello, I am Mr. Connor O'Brien, and you must be Miss Helen Kingsley." He says, heard Kowalsic address her. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance."
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

Giant
    Mask of Tranquility
    Alexander Moore

NOS
    PRE

Hm, Hmm?

What the hell was that?

Alexander followed the Kindred who’s Beast towered over his own, a sharpness about him that put Alexander on edge. From how they had spoken he would assume they were of the same Clan but…

Joining the small crowd, Alexander nodded to Mr and Miss Kowalsic, and to Miss Kingsley as she slides into view.
    Curse: Incredibly tall and emaciated, their skin is stretched over their large and bulky frame, with long limbs and a strangely shaped head.

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer glanced to Helen as she arrived. "Good evening, Madam Kingsley. I trust you have been well since we spoke? I have not seen you about."
    What had she been up to. Hopefully making allies or getting to know the town.

As Mr. O'Brien and Mr. van Zon had introduced themselves, she was certain they had been heard. Elysium was a fish bowl. Speaking of which, she saw Mr. Heinrich respond to Mr. Kowalsic and ignore her obvious displeasure at the little game he had played after Formal Court.
    "It is a pity that some Kindred continue to make poor choices." She remarks upon seeing this, her gaze at Mr. Heinrich making it obvious who she was discussing. Publicly stating Madame Woods deserved the same respect as Priscus Durant and then more than herself was a poor choice. She certainly did not want those she was speaking with to make similiar mistakes that would reflect poorly on them.
    "Good, I am glad to hear that, Mr. Kowalsic."
    She states sincerely. She would like to see those two take more of an interest in the Family. Certainly not enough interest to be named Whip, however. She hoped that the Family wouldn't make that choice.

"Miss. Kowalsic, are you looking forward to the next meeting of the Family?" Honestly, she didn't know much about the young childe. Mr. Kowalsic was keeping her busy. Hopefully learning proper ettiquette by now.
    Lady Notary Hazelton nodded to Mr. O'Brien as he spoke. That was true, one needed to show initiative. Yet she was sure others were keeping themselves busy, as well. Surely they would take an interest in something as important as Whip.

"I look forward to hearing all about it, Mr. O'Brien." She replied. She noted the declaration of lightening the load, and she nodded approvingly. She had put quite a bit of her resources and time into the Necropolis, and had specifically asked for the others to step up.

"Mr. Moore. Good evening." She nods to him. She thought he looked very nice in his new suit. It was a reminder that she had never given out the other gifts she had purchased for the Family. She did want to make sure it occured after the next meeting, she reminded herself. She did not want to make the Clan meetings seem like Invictus meetings. No need to make family uncomfortable.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush !
     Blush !, 

NOS
    PRE

"Eh..." Didn't see that one coming ? Really ? "Clutter mostly, Mr Kowalsic. I wouldn't call it getting comfortable with the area, more like, finding a few useful spots for this and that." She replies and tries to not sound too defensive about it, even if things could have been tackled more... efficiently.

She nods in regards to Connor. "I am. Nice to meet you."

"I can't complain, really, thank you for the concern, Priscus Hazelton. I got bogged down with a few things, but things should clear up soon enough."

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Jennifer Hazelton

“Even footing, Mr. O’Brien?” The elder Nosferatu Mr. Kowalsic picked out Mr. O’Brien’s statement. His stoic expression changed to interest. He turned and glanced towards the Mekhet gather with Mr. Northbridge.
    “Hm. Curious.” He remarked quietly, his stoic expression back in place. His gaze wandered the room, finding Sieb van Zon. Then moved to the Prince and the Archon. He looked back to the small group.

"Priscus, I can see your perspective.” The elder Nosferatu turned to follow Jennifer’s gaze to Edward. He followed him over to Dirt Nap and JC Smith.

“I am more curious about that little conversation. Mr. Clay and Mr. Smith are involved with the matter I unfortunately had to bring up in Court, are they not? The issue with the food. I trust all of you have been aware of it.”
    He leveled a humor – less look around the small group, looking to Mr. Moore, Madame Kingsley and Mr. O’Brien before settling his gaze on Priscus Hazelton. He looked between Helen and Alexander as he posed a question.
    “Is Mr. Heinrich also assisting in the investigation? I have heard he has taken interest in other investigations. I am sure that there are others eager to do so as well.”
    His gaze moved between Helen, Connor and Alexander.

“Mr. Moore, I do believe I heard you worked with Mr. Heinrich a bit, didn’t you?”

The young Nosferatu nodded to Kingsley and Moore as they joined the group. Miss Kowalsic spoke.
    “A pleasure to see you, Madame Kingsley. Mr. O’Brien. I look forward to hearing all about your efforts at the meeting. I assure you, I am curious to see the voting, Priscus Hazelton.”

The young childe glanced to Mr. Moore. "New suit, Mr. Moore? Marvelous. Wonderful to see you."
    There were two beats before the brunette Kindred replied to Priscus Hazelton’s remark on Mr. Heinrich. Miss Kingsley delicately touched her silver necklace with a finger as the Priscus spoke. She made a neutral ‘mmm’ sound, that didn’t quite state if she agreed or disagreed. She did follow the look over to Edward, JC and Dirt Nap.

“I heard that Mr. Smith is working with Priscus Durant – as in heading the investigation.” She stated quietly. “Madame Woods and Mr. Heinrich are also assisting in locating another problem. I think Mr. Clay and Madame Maeve are involved somehow, but I can’t pinpoint how. I’m sure you know. Mr. Moore.”
    A deferential nod to the giant.

17. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread