Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Plots and PrPs

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 11 of 29 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

No worries Orianna

Sorry I took so long getting back to you guys on this - I will set the scene shortly.
    Ruach Aeolus Xander Shane I'll get this story started ASAP.

2. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

I know you said 4, but would you be willing for one more? I saw there were already 5 and assumed I was too late.

I really like putting Phoenyx in plots.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

4. Likes Ruach liked this post

Since I participated in the last one I'm happy to give up my slot for Xadun, if that's all right with everyone. Spreading the love of the YYC plots

6. Likes Xadun, Ruach liked this post

Twist Scenes

Let me guess... I am too late. :(

I know I should check the OOC more often but...
    Well, if there's another vacancy or spot, I would be willing to play.
    I will totally find something cool to put here - eventually.

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

Thanks Aeolus!

I didn;t want to displace anyone since I was in that plot alongside, but if you're still happy, I'll jump in.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"

10. Likes Ruach liked this post

'Amazing!'
    'Really makes you think!'
    'I haven't really felt anything like it since.'

The reviews for this off-off-scene production are glowing, albeit vague. It really seems like this small troupe managed to catch lighting in a bottle with 'Sacramento: Anytime', a 'play to make you see beyond the lie of everyday life'.

For the fast few weeks you couldn't help but hear somebody talk about it - passing on the street, small-talk at the gym, on the bus - yet even if pressed people apparently wouldn't or couldn't go into more detail.

Maybe it was their suspect (and frankly even pretentious) choice of words in their advertisement, maybe you're just interested in the arts, maybe you couldn't shake this certain feeling while passing the drab little theatre - but you've decided that some plays you just have to see for yourself!

Hey everyone, I've decided to take the plunge and offer my first prp!

This plot will run for ~3 scenes for 3-4 players. It will slightly favour mental and social situations, can't promise it won't get physical though.

Since it's my first prp I would like to keep the spellcasting to the published things (I.e. no creative thaumaturgy).
    I would also like to remind people of this request to always include active spells etc. in your posts for the purposes of this adventure.

If you have any questions or remarks I'm all ears.
    I'm excited!

12. Likes Yumyumcrow, , Ruach, Xadun liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Oh! Oh! Pick me! Pick me!

Seriously, I would really love to get to play Kaze in your PrP! Please!

14. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

I would be very excited to get Phoenyx into more plots!

However, I know that I'm in YYC's plot already. if you get a full four I'd be happy to bow out for aomeone without a plot at the minute.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"

16. Likes Ruach, Aeolus liked this post
    Bump Xander "Bump" this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Oh right...I'm in another plot too...so I should say the same, like I will pass to make room if you have people who aren't in a plot. But I really hope that doesn't happen!

In the same boat as Ruach and Xadun on this one! Interested but if others are that aren't in the other plot more than happy to bow out!

19. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Bump Xander "Bump" this post
Page 11 of 29 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread