Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Plots and PrPs

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 12 of 29 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... Last

Puck Scenes

Plot bunnies gotta plot.

Sign me up too unless someone not in Crow's plot wants a spot.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Great!
    I'll wait until Wednesday/Thursday in case anybody else is interested and then it's go time!

4. Likes Xadun, Ruach liked this post

All right, it's up!. If there are questions or feedback at any time feel free to contact me!

Ruach Shane Xadun Xander

6. Likes Ruach, Xadun liked this post

Just in case you've missed it: you can roll twice if you want to scrutinize or get something out of the first part of the play (to account for the time covered).
    Ruach Xadun if you want to add a second roll you can just do that.

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

Yumyumcrow , is the mezzanine actually on fire? Or are the flames/burning injuries from the summoned entity?
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

Urgh, sorry. posted this after reading in a rush. All clear once I re-read it.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

12. Likes Ruach liked this post

It's not often that news of Artifacts and legendary treasures travel the grapevine since the Reality War, but that doesn't mean that Sacramento doesn't have its share of secrets.

The source was not exactly trustworthy - in fact, he was a twitchy, greasy fellow that just screamed 'I'm going to scam you'. But what if there's more to his story? What's life without a little risk?
    You pay up, you get an address and a time to meet your contact for further information and adventure beckons!

Well, either that or you're running straight into a trap.

Heya folks!

Here's the chance to sign up for a small prp - it will probably be done in one scene and I'm looking for 2-3 players. Characters currently not in an active scene/plot have priority!
    There will be some exploration, some possible combat/confrontation and maybe even something to bring home for your troubles.

I am obliged to remind you that any Artifact you may or may not find must be paid for in XP before it can be used!

I will leave this open for around a week or so before starting the scene.

Good day and happy hunting!

14. Likes Yumyumcrow, Fedup, BoxingUnicorn, Xadun liked this post

Twist Scenes

Corn is in!

Question: Can we come to the scene with spells pre-cast (using duration factors as they have been cast hours earlier) as per the rules?
    I will totally find something cool to put here - eventually.

16. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

I'd love to get Aurora in on this!

18. Likes Aeolus liked this post

Yes. Since the meeting has been pre-arranged it's only sensible to assume characters have been preparing for it.

Page 12 of 29 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread