THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Circle of Creation is the gathering hub for all Pentacle mages in the Sacramento Consilium, with chapter houses for all five Orders inside.

Located east of Sacramento and far outside the prying eyes of the inner city, the Circle of Creation awaits the mages of Sacramento. Despite being a replica of the Westminster Abbey, the sleepers who come by never seem to notice it. The wards built into the structure have made sure of this. To all but the Pentacle the Circle is essentially invisible, ensuring the safety of those who enter and engage with one another. Whether it had always been here for the Awakened was hard to say now, but it was the site that the Awakened gather to mingle and discuss official matters.

Today is for official business. The Awakened gather to announce, discuss, and deliberate on the most pressing issues facing the concilium. In this light the Circle is almost imposing, as it's enormity and importance seem to accentuate the gravity of the issues the Awakened face. Today maybe a day for heated debate and final judgment. For proclamations and newfound awareness. Ultimately though, today is what the Awakened choose to make of it.

Please read this for information on Consilium, Sanctuary, and the differences. Come here to be Recognized!

As a reminder, Consilium is the official meeting but business should not be handled until after the first seven days. This is to give everyone a chance to enter the thread without missing anything. After seven days the thread is closed to new arrivals and the official business may commence.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Puck is once again dressed not as casually as the consilium is once again afforded the opportunity to bring official business before the council of Sacramento. Part of Puck really doubted much needed to be said. It didn't seem like Sacramento was an especially eventful place, unless it's residents wanted to make it one. Puck liked to think he kept things interesting even if he didn't follow the hippy love kumbaya shtick some seemed to prefer. To each their own.

Looking more bored then anything else, he settles into a seat somewhere.

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life
     Improvised out-of-path, 

PRE

Corn arrives for the consilium dressed in elegant "important day at work" clothes: A dark pair of pants and gray buttoned up shirt. Looking around he sees that he's a bit early and approaches Puck .
    "Greetings councilor. How are you today? " he said politely. "Things have been pretty silent for me, and hopefully for everyone. No news is good news."
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze shows up wearing a Southern California formal look with a gray jacket over a collarless, solid white cotton shirt and docker type trousers in a denim blue color and loafers that look pretty well fitted with rubber tread, traction soles. On the whole, he is more dressed up than usual without sacrificing any comfort or freedom of movement.

"Hey." Kaze says with a friendly smile and a glance around. He heads to the middle and takes a seat.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)

PRE

Official Concillium. Even though she felt like crap, as Councilor, she couldn't miss it. Though she hoped it would be more peaceful than the last one, deep down she knew her personal discomfort just made it another challenge to overcome.

Her light sneakers meant she moved quietly down the hall from the Arrow Tower, dressed in her usual practical attire of top and loose pants with knives on her hips. Phoenyx made her way through the door trying to put off too cranky, and forced a smile at the people already gathered. "Good afternoon," she offered to the mades already arrived. "I hope you are all well."

The Arrow leaned against the wall in her usual spot, wrapping her arms gently around herself.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Gentlemanly)
    Status
    (Academic)
    Contact
    (City Hall)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Eulogy Main

Nimbus:
    The sound of chattering teeth accompanies a scent of chemical sanitizer and fresh earth when Eulogy makes his will manifest.

During Vulgar will working the sound of teeth becomes a overpowering rattle of bone on bone. The scent turns putrid as that of decaying flesh, The clean scent of sanitizer becomes a fetid miasma of gaseous stench.
    Active Spells

Spell Tolerance: 0/2
    Active Spells: 0/5
    None
    Inventory

Dedicated Magical Tool
    A Bone Wand that measures thirteen inches in length from tip to tip. The bone is of an unknown origin and is intricately carved with runes and symbols. The wand allows an easier connection when working Death arcana

On Eulogy

Cell Phone
    Flashlight
    Pepper Spray

Has access to

Make-Up Kit
    First Aid Kit
    Hidden

PRE

Mordechai strutted in. Dressed in his usual garb he took a second to note the assembled people. When he came close enough to not have to raise his voice he smiled and offered a polite nod toward Phoenix and Puck. "Wise ones. How fare you this day?" he said formally.

He noted Corn and Kaze and offered polite smiles to them both. To no one in particular he said "I hope everyone has been keeping well." He unbuttoned his jacket and took a seat making himself slightly more comfortable.
    • Member of the Caretakers.

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life
     Improvised out-of-path, 

PRE

Addressing both Phoenyx and Kaze Corn not-so-subtly mentioned his need for help:
    "So far I am doing fine, councilor. Of course, in a few weeks I will find myself working with mercury so there's a sliiight chance I won't be fine for long.
    I will use my powers as an apprentice of Life to make myself more resistant to toxins and take precautions but... since you live here councilor perhaps it wouldn't be too much of a hassle to ... give me a boost? Or simply be in the Circle if an unforseen accident leads me to mercury poisoning? To reassure you, no, I don't think it probable. It is a very small possibility, but it doesn't harm to ask, does it? Kaze? What about you? I don't plan to poison myself and we need very very pure mercury for Order business, so someone has to do it and so far I am the only one that is willing. Some of the machinery you kindly helped me move will be used for that.
    "

Neither I, nor Corn know whether either Phoenyx or Kaze can heal others. It is by assumption
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

13. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Sup y'all."

Kaze and Phoenyx get a chin up, but his attention is rather obviously on Corn.

"Okay, I'm not trying to be a jerk. I swear. I gotta ask you something though." Incredulous eyebrows are raised at the Mystagogue. "Why do you need refined poison? I mean, I imagine you could just buy pure mercury somewhere? But what purpose could you be using it for other then poisoning people?"

Corn seemed nice, but that was just such a weird request. And hadn't he been hinting at something with Crystal at some point.

15. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles at the greetings and well wishes from Phoenyx, Eulogy and Corn and the chin up from Puck.

"Hey, sure. Of course. Just let me know when you need me and where." Kaze agrees to Corn's request for detox back up.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

Guru made sure not to miss the formal Consilium, even dressing up for the occasion but still no jacket. He saw others had gathered but he wasn't anywhere near the last to arrive which was a relief though it did look like he beat Aurora for a change. Today he had no culinary confections just a humble bag of candied oranges which he quickly swallowed before passing the threshold. The first words he heard and the only ones that stuck were poison.

"Mercury is a rarefied metal used in Alchemy. Though you want poisons there's a lot of fun ones, most just stick with alcohol though. Oh, hey everyone. Uh, candied orange?" He asked quizzically as he held up the bag knowing it was weird after a conversation on poisons. Making sure to eat one himself as he made his way over to where he usually sat and popped a squat.

18. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread