(Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

"Is that so? Hum..."

Hector listened, frowned, and drank his refilled cup.

"Fair enough."

A shrug.

"Em. Bleeds. I ain't never had a fetish weapon before. You made Venom-Hunter... So. How do I use it? Are there any ritual bans I need to be aware of, things like that. This was a great gift and I want to treat this weapon right."

He looked over at Tiny.

"Yeah... The power of this weapon is... Intimidating. Now I gotta be worthy of it - and thats kind of intimidating too."

And then he was giving Bird his full attention, signalling that he was considering the Fa-Nina's words.

"Yeah. Keep our territory clean and healthy... Lets take a look at this housing development - just a look... See what, if anything, is actually going on over there. We'll go in the Hisil as well - I don't see the point is wandering around in the flesh as we'd probably only aggravate the Herd, which would alert anything hiding out there. Patrolling the Hisil out that way... Well, that will give us a clearer idea of whats going on AND it might just flush any nasties out where we can deal with them."
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Street Stalker
    Presence
    (Terse)
    Contacts
    (Street, Criminals)
    Status
    (Street)
    Eidetic Memory
    Trained Observer
    Bird

PRE

Bird attends to the discussions of oaths with only one ear. And what he hears makes his heart happy that he chose to walk in the footsteps of Black Wolf. Let No Sacred Place In Your Territory Be Violated. Now that's an oath you can follow. Simple, direct, binding. No litigation, no haggling. No explanation required (at least to Bird's mind).

Fa-ninna adds a few more ribs to his plate. Looking pleased with the food and his life choices.

Discussion of Venom-Hunter rates a little more highly. Bird has never come into possession of a fetish. But some day he might and the words of guidance offered by Emily and Bleeds Well are quickly absorbed and filed away for further use.

Hector's thoughts on the hospital (or former hospital) issue are greeted with a nod. The Alpha is Wise and Cunning in equal measure. Limited hang out. Leave no trace. If there's no problem, don't start one. But take a look, just in case. "I got you, boss," Bird says around a mouthful of ribs. "We can get that done. For sure." Eyes find each of his pack mates in turn, trying to gauge their enthusiasm for Hector's proposed course of action.
    Primal Urge: 1
    Crashing: Primal Urge: 1

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Ithaeur shakes her head as Tiny debates the points of view. "And philosophy. Never was one of overthinking."

C'mon. It's pretty interesting.
    Ehhhh.....

Blue hair flaps as she shakes her head at Hector. "The thing you gotta remember is a spirit often looses a lot of it's freedom when being bound to a fetish, plus it can be lost, stolen... That's the Ban in and of itself. But," she hold sup a finger on her wine-holding hand, "It's still an artifact with an awakened spirit, so treat it the same as any treasured object. Treat it right, keep it sharp, keep it safe. Talk to Venom-Hunter. He's still there. You can coax Fetishes to power with the same bonds that make rituals work, but don't be stingy with the spiritual mojo as well. It's not just a tool, it's... like a partner." She shrugs. "Any object with enough love and devotion can generate a spirit. Yours has just.... had a leg up."

Emily rubs her chin thoughtfully. "Fetish weapons are usually called Klaives, but fetishes don't have to be weapons. I should probably look into some others. Need some more decay dust too. Any I gave you before will be useless now."
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

"Housing development it is, from the other side. I'll get our side maps of both the hospital and the development, should be useful to know map what we need."

Tiny, finally, has eaten enough.
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

5. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

"Sounds like a plan. Alright then, we have some work ahead of us. But for now... Eat!"

Hector gestured to the remaining parcels of food.

Scene has been up for a month. Lets wrap it here for now. Great scene
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

7. Likes , Endymion, Xadun liked this post
    Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Bleeds Well leans and watches the pack become happy chaos. The sounds of a shared meal, chewing, gentle ribbing around mouthfuls of food. He almost smiles. The pack will hunt again again soon, searching for what might be lurking in the housing complex. A frown crosses his face and his brow furrows. A memory of another hunt near housing that ended in sin.

good to close

PU: 4

9. Likes Endymion liked this post

Street Stalker
    Presence
    (Terse)
    Contacts
    (Street, Criminals)
    Status
    (Street)
    Eidetic Memory
    Trained Observer
    Bird

PRE

Bird does not need to be told twice: he fills up his plate again and sets upon the food like a man who rarely sees victuals this good. Precisely because he doesn't.

He is content with the small pleasure of eating and drinking his fill in the company of his pack. It won't last, but that's a problem best dealt with tomorrow.

For now, he feasts.

Thanks for the great scene, all!
    Primal Urge: 1
    Crashing: Primal Urge: 1

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread