Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2106) Solstice Chill

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Jun 20, 2021 : (2106) Summer Solstice
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra approaches Ellie with a smile, the skirt of her white gown flowing around her as she walks, "Ellie, it's been a while since we've had a chance to chat. Your dress is absolutely gorgeous. How have you been?" Simple and to the point. She's curious about a few things now, given what she knows from John and a few other rumors floating about. Then there is chat about the talecrafting. She also just kind of missed talking with her. It's been months since they've really chatted.

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

She follows the Winter Fairest, content with being led to a more peaceful corner of the hall.
    "Hi, thank you", she says with a bright smile, "I just wanted to ask where did you get that gown. How marvelous", and indeed, it's been a while since they've last chatted, "oh, you know, the Spring. I have been overwhelmed by my job, my studies and the Freehold in general. And what about you?"
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

3. Likes liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra smiles at the compliment, "Thank you. It was actually a gift from a friend." She looks down at the skirt, her hands moving to fluff the sides a little, "One I've always wanted to go frolicking in. Figured today was as good a day as any."

"I'm sorry you have been so overwhelmed with all of that. Hopefully some of it lets up soon, particularly now that it is Summer. A little less burden on Spring." She understands entirely. Winter was hectic and filled her with all kinds of anxiety. Plus, everything else that unfolded, everything else that was built.

"Most is the same: my instrument crafting business is taking off and performances with the symphony. We've had a few performances lately, had a fun little impromptu get together after one of them with Sera, Rhodes, and John. Other than that- oh! I'm silly. Aria." She chuckles a little bit, "I adopted a kitten a couple of months ago. A little fuzz ball named Aria. Really sweet and curious, though kinda feisty with her toys."

She reaches into the pocket of her dress. Yes. It has pockets. And takes out her phone to show a picture of her.

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

A grin brights her face - even more if possible - love-stuck at the sight of the kitten. "It's adorable", she says snatching the picture.
    "How did you arrange for the red tresses?", she says, her eyes glued to the picture.
    Fame ● (Social Media)

6. Likes liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra is startled by the sudden movement, but it comes out as a calm giggle, though there is natural concern in the back of her mind about her phone dropping, "My hair was braided, so I just gave a little lean in, dropped it on her, and took a picture while she was semi-still. It's kind of a miracle because she is never still. I think the hair distracted her just enough."

She gets the distinct feeling that Ellie might just love cats. "If you want, at some point I could introduce you two. She's been a little shy around strangers, but she's warming up. Dangle a little feather on a string and she's at least good to play." It is obvious just how much of a cat lady Cassandra is. To a degree, pets have always been like furry children to her because she knows she won't ever be able to have them again. And who can resist not babying kittens? "Or food. She's such a foodie."

"If you scroll to the next picture, there are a couple more." The immediate two she'd run across are this one and this one.

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

For a moment the phone becomes the receptacle of her affection. Indeed, the little furball has just gained a new fan, and if anything, her smile couldn't grow wider.
    "Yes, you should definitely introduce us", she says, still gripping the phone.
    "You should open an instagram account. I could tell my followers to follow you and Kitty"
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"We can settle over tea for a play date," That does sound fun. Spilling some tea and playing with Aria. "You know, I hadn't thought of starting a little page for her," Mostly, she just sends her pictures to John. She considers, "That's something that people are into now? I've always seen those cat pages on facebook, but I didn't realize they reached instagram now. I'll have to hop on and follow some. Everyone loves kittens."

Is that something she wants though? That would be bringing up a bit of fame towards herself. But then, with her profession, perhaps one day that wouldn't be a bad thing.

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Well yes. I could get you some publicity by linking yours on my bio", she says nodding, her interest still drawn to the pic, "Tea date sounds fun. Besides we could work on another jingle", she chuckles.
    "Facebook has a far older demographic"
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"It really would be fun to do some composing together again," she is still thinking about the effects of the last jingle and whether they have served their purpose. It'll be a good while before they find out, she assumes. It can't come fast enough.

"I'll make sure to set it up for soon. My days are a little cramped, but I could use some girly company," It is true that her two best friends are both guys. One also being her partner. She wonders how Aria will react to the Fairest compared to the Darkling and the Ogre. Does she see past the mask?

"I had been starting to notice that about the social app. I have stated Tiktok is the huge one, but that is for videos. Insta is more pics, right? I'll bet you've got some gorgeous pics up there. You know, given," she gestures to everything that is Titania. A gorgeous light of celestial bodies, bright and glamourous, glorious in every way. It's almost too much, but there is a certain snobbishness that Cassandra likes. It doesn't feel fake. Sera, on the other hand... No one is that nice.

"I'd probably use it to show off some of my work. Perhaps that's where little Aria comes in. She is the focus along with my instruments,"
    she chuckles a little bit. "We'll see."

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

Without a word, she install Instagram on Cassandra's phone, and before she can protest, she's already opened it on her own profile, giving the girl a thumbs app.
    "we should snap a selfie for our own. And yes, Instagram is great", she smiles, "Cats are always popular on social media"
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread