Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Status for Reeve Quinn Durant
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Quinn Durant.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
0 4
Domain OPINIONS

Maeve O'Ryan
    Presence
    (Forgettable Face)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful Movement)
    Clan Status
    (Mekhet)
    Allies
    (Street)
    Maeve O'Ryan

PRE

Public 1: You know, I trusted you with most of the shit that comes out of my mouth in private, the things that go on in my head that only you know. You can shit all over me, you can tell me I'm being fake, you can tell me I am this, that, or the other, but I know who is trying to get out ahead. I'd do the whole 'you're not my mom' shtick, but no one wants to hear that one. Quinn, you're making this shit a bigger deal than it needs to be. You are hyping it up so that when you 'correct' my behavior, you look like the hero.

By the way - my comment about the Prince was the same response that JC did. She's the Prince. What the fuck am I supposed to say? Huh? Fuck this bitch and get my ass killed? I got up in your kid's face. So fucking what? He got up in mine too. Your grievances with me aren't related to how good of a Shadow I am. Fuck, I'm pretty typical. No, they are because I'm keeping you from rising up the ranks.

From the clan perspective: Quinn is a great Shadow, that much is obvious. Rising star. Good job. I have nothing else to say.
    | BP 2

Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

HP: 0/7 [7 Bash]
    WP: 0/2
    Vitae: 2/6

Equipment: Reinforced Jacket, Broadsword, Messenger Bag (flashlight, pen, notepad, binoculars, duct tape), Phone, Wallet ($50 cash)
    Combat Stats

Def: 3 (Dex; Tonfa +1)
    Armor: 1/0 (Reinforced Clothing)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

PRE

Public 3: "I've been indebted to you more than once now; I'm confident that others might not have given me the chances you have, given the circumstances. I look forward to making good on whatever faith you have in me and what I can do for the Shadows.

Private 3: "I'm still not sure about how this is supposed to work, but I'll trust you. I've learned at this point not to take any blessing, or mistake, for granted. I have so many questions to be answered, and I'm sure you have your own. So let's see what we can do to make this work. Blood of my blood, let's prove the doubters wrong."
    "Sic Parvis Magna".

PRP Stats: In Minisheet

3. Likes pisces liked this post

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

Public 4: "I apologize if it felt like I was overstepping in court a couple months back. I only meant, as now, to offer support. I think you're doing well as clan head."
    Presence (Quiet Listener) 1 / BP1 / Mask of Tranquility

5. Likes pisces liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant