Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Maeve.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
0 3
Domain OPINIONS

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Clan Status 0

"At first I was really excited to work with Maeve. We immediately called a meeting to make sure we had our clan settled, I thought we were on the same page. Things were going well, and she had no issues acting right in court. There is no ignorance, nor issues until she decided to 'make' one out of thin air."

Then she decided to miss 2 informal courts and a formal court. For a hot minute I actually thought something was wrong. Just turned out she didn't 'feel like' going. I provided a path back, and the second she was acknowledged again she pulled her shitty stunt of playing with a newly arrived member of our clan, and effectively lead him astray to a humiliating social gaffe.

She claims others in our court are all 'fake' and everything is bullshit, yet you never lifted a finger to so much as talk to 90% of the court, so how do you even know who is fake or not? Just another lie to justify your atrocious behavior. Let's talk 'fake' shall we? You gave high praise for the Prince, Myself, the Seneschal and others in public, then you say the exact opposite about a member you claimed to be of such high esteem. Seneschal Jack made a decorum correction and he's 'picking on Mable.' You practically spit in the Prince's face with your terrible behavior not once but twice and she proved she's not the 'fake, stupid, Invictus Domain making', bitch you are trying to make her out to be because she didn't kick your teeth in for it. Did she? Actions speak louder than words, and your actions have said it all.

You have proven yourself to be false and lacking any and all honor. Every word out of your mouth has been nothing but a lie. Your actions prove it.

2. Likes Shenanigans liked this post
    Blood & Faith
    Presence
    (Earnest)
    Allies
    (Academia)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Eidectic Memory
    Conner Wells
    PRP Stats

HP: 0/7 [7 Bash]
    WP: 0/2
    Vitae: 2/6

Equipment: Reinforced Jacket, Broadsword, Messenger Bag (flashlight, pen, notepad, binoculars, duct tape), Phone, Wallet ($50 cash)
    Combat Stats

Def: 3 (Dex; Tonfa +1)
    Armor: 1/0 (Reinforced Clothing)
    Initiative: 4
    Speed: 9

PRE

Public ●: "I can't fault Maeve's dissatisfaction with Court life; not when I'm sorting out my own faults. I just hope she lasts long enough to make her own impact through the right channels. Shadows certainly work better in numbers."

Private ●●: "You can't choose your family, Maeve. Wether either of us like it or not, we're stuck with each other. But perhaps we can learn from each other's failings to become more."

PRP Stats: In Minisheet

4. Likes Shenanigans liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant