Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Necropolis) An Impromptu Meeting

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Whip is a role where I can prove myself capable, not only to Court officials, but to you and the rest of the family. I don't currently have any goals beyond the role of Whip, I just know that I would like to one day move into a more official role, though I have no desire to be Prince... too much work and responsibility, not enough time to enjoy the Danse" He tries to answer Helen's question satisfactorily, though he isn't sure if that would suffice or not.

"I am glad I did a better job explaining myself this time. I don't want to force the family into being Invictus, nor do I want to treat family meetings like Invictus meetings. I want us all to meet on even footing and discuss issues and celebrate accomplishments."
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

"Well, lets be honest, who in their right mind would volunteer to sit on that chair and deal with all the bullshit that comes with it ? On their own volition and with no pressing externals factoring in, I mean. Most folks I know are happily content to get to middle management and leave the big bullseye to others. Which is the whole issue really. All managers with no one to manage, if they had it their way. Takes a special kind of people to actually want that place up top."

She shrugs.

"Fair enough. We'll get to see how that works out with that mixed bag of people we have, I guess."

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The Cockscombe leans back in his seat, more relaxed now. "I'm not saying I would never want to be Prince, I just don't currently have the desire. I think with my skill set I would be more apt to be Hound, eventually."

He then stands and give a small bow to Helen. "Thank you, once again, for meeting with me. Unfortunately, the dawn waits for no one, and I have to put all of this back before sleeping. It was a good talk that we had, hopefully we can do it again soon. Good night, Helen."
    Nosferatu Curse: An Aura of Danger, like the feeling that causes the hair to stand up on the back of your neck.
    The Vanishing:

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

"Hound, eh ? Looks like for the time being, middle management will have to do, the magic ceiling of ambitions indeed."

Helen smirks and stretches.

"My pleasure, getting to know the family's important, right ? I look forward to another round. Or the other people's thoughts on stuff in general. Interesting times are ahead of us, I guess."

She gets up as well and gives Connor a nod.

"Good night. Until next time."

With that, she turns and leaves. Lots of food for thought... Now the question is what to do with it !

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Boxer's Build)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Connor OBrien

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Good Scene! Closing.
    The Vanishing:

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread