Dexterity
    (Graceful Movement)
    Clan Status
    (Mekhet)
    Allies
    (Street)
    Maeve O'Ryan

PRE

A note in the back of her mind that Bellemy has kept silent.

"Of course they are checked by the Primogen and Prisci, but I'm also aware just how little room for balance of power there really is when you're scared shitless of the leader," She shrugs a little. "But there are flaws to every system. We have to acknowledge that. How to fix them is anyone's guess." It would just be nice to see a system that worked toward the betterment in our abilities instead of just figuring out how to not eat each other. At least. That's how it feels.

And then there is the mention of covenants. She just doesn't buy into them, much as she doesn't buy into most things. It's all a bunch of bullshit, but crap does she have to just real with it. But she nods still in acknowledgement.

"I've spoken with them generally. I'm aware of Mable's covenant and I'm familiar. I don't believe I know what Dirt Nap- Oh wait, yes I do, never mind." Slave Master dynamic is fucking gross. Or maybe that's just Quinn.

"Yeah, I don't know what it is with Dirt Nap, but Mable I can speak to. And I'd be cool with getting debatey with you Bellemy."

"Meeting again next month sounds good. Gives time for another formal court, right? See what all happens..."
    | BP 2

Bellemy Salem
    Presence
    (Dreadful)
    Fame
    (Author (Pen Name))
    Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

Phisically deformed head and mouth with shark-like teeth and a grotesquly emaciated body, too long nails and a palpable aura of inappropriateness.

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

Bellemy waited to hear Maeve's response to Jennifer's invitation before nodding. "After the family meeting suits me just fine cousin. Bellemy paused and then added "Although I hope to see you before that Maeve. I think we have a lot more in common then it might appear." When you have all of eternity you can move a mountain one pebble at a time, all it takes is patience.

Bellemy turned to Jennifer. "Thank you again for the invitation to this meeting. It was most illuminating and I appreciate being included." and with look toward Maeve, Bellemy added "And thank you for being open and sharing your thoughts with a virtual stranger. It is very brave of you to put yourself out there as you do. I admire your spirit."

Curse: See Minisheet

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer glanced to Maeve. "Checks and balances work as the Domain is functioning as it should. Everyone was enjoying the stability provided."

If it wasn't enjoyable for a few, that was never an assurance.
    She raised an eyebrow at the mention.
    "What it is? Something off-putting about my friend Dirt Nap?

Yes, there's never an obligation to check out covenants. It could help you.
    Yet your goals could be in other directions. I do have something to check into before the dawn, so I'll have to leave you ladies. Thank you for a pleasant evening, madam Bellemy and madam Maeve."

Although perhaps the ladies would like to talk without her.
    " I'll send an invite out for us to reconnect. A lot can change after Court."
    A pleasant smile is given. Things could turn around on a dime.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Maeve O'Ryan
    Presence
    (Forgettable Face)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful Movement)
    Clan Status
    (Mekhet)
    Allies
    (Street)
    Maeve O'Ryan

PRE

"Dirt Nap has just been a little flip floppy with me, that's all." She shrugs, "It is what it is."

"But yes, Jennifer, thank you. I really appreciate the help and frankly the discussion."
    It helps more than most people think. Having an ally, someone who knows how she thinks, helps. It makes her vulnerable, but somehow she feels she can put that trust in Jennifer. Now Bellemy... she seems to have an aura about her that makes her think their discussions could get interesting. A wonder for soon.

Maeve gives a nod to Bellemy in thanks for the compliment about her fighting spirit. It feels nice for someone to recognize it.

"Thanks. I look forward to us hanging out soon and talking philosophies. I get the feeling that we'll come up with some wild stuff." A bit of a smile. She doesn't often smile these days. Not overly. Though, with the way things are going with her Conner, maybe that'll change.

"Have a nice evening, both of you."
    | BP 2

Bellemy Salem
    Presence
    (Dreadful)
    Fame
    (Author (Pen Name))
    Contact
    (Street)
    Contact
    (News Media)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Bellemy

Nosferatu Curse:

Phisically deformed head and mouth with shark-like teeth and a grotesquly emaciated body, too long nails and a palpable aura of inappropriateness.

FAME
    NOS
    PRE

Bellemy nodded agreeably toward Jennifer. "Stay safe, I shall see you at home." It was still weird to Bellemy that the haunt considered the necropolis as home. Bellemy waited for Jennifer to leave first, a sign of respect and also to show the conversation was truly over.

Just before leaving Bellemy said to Maeve. "I look forward to it as well. Do stay safe." and with the partings completed Bellemy left on the heels of Jennifer.

Curse: See Minisheet

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Have a good evening.
    " Jennifer bid as she rose. "I think we gave the others good things to think on. Be well until we speak again."
    Jennifer moved to the exit, departing to head towards the Necropolis.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread