Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Years of practice," Rhodes rumbles in an almost otherworldly voice he doesn't seem to notice. Although he couldn't remember all of it, he was sure it was a factor.

He chuckles. "I really don't think a G-string would suit me. Of course, I've yet to see anything that didn't suit Sera." She was style personified. "I think this is all some elaborate ploy to make me wear something revealing. I don't have to wear anything you show up with, you know."

There was something so easy talking to Circe about things, he realised. She had a carefree way of making things risque, her quick tongue being a wholly different, but not less valuable game than the dance of Cassandra or the traded barbs of Titania. And none compared to the ebb and flow, give and take tease and reveal that he and Sera shared.

"It's been a while since I just went out casually. I really should make more of an effort to do so. This really is most enjoyable," he remarked.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

2. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe's response to Rhodes magical words if for her own turn to turn angelic, "Oh my, so like a drunken master?"

Deflection for the crowd. Circe could be as sweet as candy, she just didn't care to do so. As for the attire talk, "Oh fine, just trying ta help the couple cuddle better. Surf suit's it is. Besides," she smirks, "I'll try ta get ya a hotel with a private hot tub. Surf suits will do great fer that."

The elf didn't say that their honeymoon wouldn't require suits for a private hot tub. She'd leave that one alone as Rhodes was clearly done. Circe shrugs, "Well I am the most copacetic, temperamental, total bitch of a troll ya know my friend," Circe felt her ability to laugh at herself whilst pulling a trigger at a monster in pure fury was an excellent trait. "It is good ta relax though. Get away from the office and work," she laughs with a shake of her head, "Some of my side hussle coworkers, well, I had ta talk them out of a stupid treasure ship hunt. Sometimes it is good ta just avoid the stupidity of work and talk upon the stupidity of life."

Circe smiles at Rhodes and gives him a thumbs up, "And I can provide plenty of stupid ta talk about. Why, I am a fount of stupid at times, are I not?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Something like that," Rhodes replies quietly, his eyes turning downward and introspective. Masking one's emotions in a Faerie court were just as important as rooting out other's motives.

He blinks, trying to shake the feeling. "If it's private, I think all your work on matching attire may be for nothing." A smile touches his lips. Sera was the queen of Desire, after all.

The Fairest cocks his head. "A treasure hunt? Salvage can't be that good on the Pacific coast, surely?" A chuckle is drawn out again. "Why Circe. I woud never say such a thing... merely leave it to you to say yourself." Because they both knew she would.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

She smiles as he takes the bait, "Indeed! I'd say keep it quiet, but newly weds usually get a pass on that, oh ho ho ho!" Once she stops laughing, "If ya want ta try surfing or rec-diving, I'll buy ya some suits. Or just Euros fer the trip, that works too," Circe nods her head at that.

Circe shakes her head at the treasure hunt question, "Pretty damn sure they were getting fucked with," she admits quickly, "Nazi gold would be in the Atlantic, wrong ocean," she grumbles at the stupidity. As for the jests, "Well I can't take myself too seriously, otherwise EVERYBODY would, oh ho ho ho!"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Dread lord rises.

"Well, thank you my dear. If I need anything in the run up to the day, I'll be sure to call on you. and if you need to check anything, just let me know."

We've passed a month. Good to wrap up?

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well, I'd ask fer yer and Sera's sizes," the Wrath queen smiles, "But I already have those. But feel free ta request anything from me ya want," she salutes him, "The more absurd the more fun!"

Good to wrap

8. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes chuckles. "Thanks, Circe. This.... means a lot to me. I'll see you soon."

Thanks for the scene!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread