Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2106) Paperwork

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Jun 1, 2021 : (2106) Eternal Seasons
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Yeeeaaah, that winter was... not the best. Lacking a crown caused some issues," she said, failing to elaborate. Best not to scare the newbie with the Huntsman news. At least not on her first day in the freehold. "Anyway, we're back on track now. Mostly." Sonnie shrugged.

"Ryleh?" Hey, she got it! "Mmkay. Ch... chuuthu. Oh, right, from that Lovecraft Country show?" Nodnodnod. The Beast was one of those people who associated pop culture with everything.

Something occurred to her. "Wait! Did I introduce myself? I'm Sonnie! Sonja Wu, but everyone calls me Sonnie!" She then remembered that Sera already gave her name, but oh well.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

2. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presance
    (There)
    Dex ●●●●●●
    (Nimble)
    Allies
    (Street)
    R'lyeh

New ID: Riley Rivers | Danger Sense | Direction Sense | Trained Memory | Trained Observer | Allies (Street) |
    Mask

A slim Caucasian women, with frayed, frizzy bleached hair, chapped lips and irritated, red skin surrounding her eyes.

Underneath her clothes are a myriad of scars, most notably on her back shaping like wings, and her stomach, Great wide slashes that never healed correctly.
    Mien

Oil black, miasma purple, and dishwater white, the pallet of the fox girl drowning in crude oil, her hair continues to spill only halted by her triangular fox ears, popping from the side of her head.

Miasma fur lay neatly with dirty glass & black ice feathers, with a trio of smog-smoke tails, easily seen now, is a slash across her throat, yowling open. Acts more like tattoo now, withrows of yellow fangs, and a wet looking tongue lolling out.
    Mantle 1

The feeling of sunbaked heat of a Summer roadtrip, paired with the wafting smell of gasoline from a roadstop.

PRE

Blightbent Riddleseeker

"Issues? That sounds.,,omonus. But, on track sounds less so. So. Do I need to know what those Issues are slash were? Or is it okay to not know? How much will not knowing screw with me?" comes out in a rapid fire.

Tail bushes, ear twitch as Sera laughs. R'lyeh seems a little stunned, she thought the sound of Sera-Queen's speaking voice was something, but gods and demons (or the exact opposite in regard to the latter) that laugh. And instead of an admonishing the fox...she explained. That...hardly ever happened. R'lyeh blinks, hands reaching up and out, oil slick fingers twitching, almost in a grabby motion. She stops, curling one hand into a fist and dropping it back to her side, while the other curls all but her pointer finger into a neat ball. She reaches over, slowly, giving the Treasured enough time to stop her, and tries to poke through the see-through hand.

If R'lyeh managed to poke the hand or not, she asks, "Which Entitlement? I...haven't met too many who're Entitled. So this is new and interesting and weird, but like not a bad weird. But like. I'd don't know much about Entitlements, so anything said is new, like the hands, and the see-through but not touch-through,"

An ear flicks, birdsong in the air, "....dose Sera-Queen's Mantle ever make you wanna go - " R'lyeh opens her mouth, teeth and fangs on full display, to mime a bite, but she also makes small grunting and exaggerated chewing sounds, so there's less of a mime and more of a bite without something to bite on. "Sonja Wu...Sonnie....Wu.....like Sun Wu Kong? The Monkey King? That's clever, and cool, and - Do you have a staff? Dose it go on forever? Can you make it small? What about the weight? Are you even modeling after the Monkey king? Or is it a name call back thing? Is it even a call back? Do you know what I'm talking about? Should I stop talking? Maybe I should stop talking."

And she manages it....for a heartbeat.

"What are your feelings about shapeshifting?"
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour: | Mantle and Noteable Merits in Minisheet

4. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread