PRP Check: Tunnel Trip

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Circe
    Circe
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

Okay, so looks like it will be another scene regardless LOL. Does make a little sense given the stench and the filth, everyone probably wants to shower. So, it'll be like a COVID meeting, everybody in bathrobes

On the plus side, making it be "comms" if I have no Net next week means Circe just lost signal.

I'll post a thread soon. The Tunnel Trip Telegram.

Circe
    Circe
    Circe Scenes

Okay! So, we have a Lost scene using conference or vid-meeting, depending on how well connected everyone is. Take you pick as to which your character is going to do.

It is the Tunnel Trip Telegraph for added alliterative appeal.

0 Scenes

Hey Tunnel Trip Folks, remember with your montage glimpses, to link/tag them into the greater plot, by using the tunnel-trip, prp, and the thread ID of the previous scene to make sure everything is linked up and in continuity to each other, so if anyone wants to reread the plot, they doesn't have to run around like a headless chicken trying to find everything.

I've added the tags to:

http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...Trip-A-bridged

http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...reat-and-Small

I don't know if there's other ones have been posted yet, but please, please add the tags when they're posted/if they have already been (and I've missed them)

4. Likes Origins, BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Circe
    Circe
    Circe Scenes

The next thread is open for people to return to the tunnels and the mysterious smell. Insert ooooh-oooh spooky noises and rat squeaks.

6. Likes Orianna, BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Circe
    Circe
    Circe Scenes

I'd like to thank you all for baring with me as I stumbled through running a PRP.

I will say that I can tell you of two paths that were not taken. One, involved watery tunnels. So, the Lost would've either had to switch paths, go scuba, or get an underwater drone to explore that

That was a literal path. The other path not taken wasn't literal such much as narrative.

I'd considered inflicting the ROUS upon the party. But that would involve either Hedge shenanigans, spirit shenanigans, or capybara. Third I've done before, first is nothing new, and the second? While I don't know WTF so nope.

Have a great weekend folks!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread