Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

PRP Check: Tunnel Trip

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Supplies, protection, and recon have been done by the Summer Queen for the tunnels beneath Funderland.

Now could be a good time for a proper expedition. Anyone explorers out there?

Just checking to see how viable it is to try running my first PRP in the tunnels Prohibition tunnels beneath Funderland.

This is a first expedition to map out the Iron Side of the tunnels, check for Hedge Gates, and structural weak points. To not over burden the moderators, I do not intend for this PRP to involve major exploration of the Hedge.

That doesn't mean no threats. There could be danger a plenty from unsound underground structures, old rum runner traps, angry hobos, rat swarms, etc. Please determine what you character will be bringing to the trip and be aware there is a group supply already set up by Circe. Mostly tools and concrete for patching up tunnels or possibly sealing something. Like if the tunnel has a collapse that leads into someone's cesspool.

Due to space constraints IC (tunnels man) first 3 get the spots.

Circe can also start a group text to coordinate supplies.

2. Likes , BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Cassandra can be your navigator!

4. Likes Origins, BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Liam would definitely be interested! His size and strength could be useful in supporting the group in case of tunnel blockage, and he carries some handy-dandy Goblin Fruits for support.
    He'd also likely do it to face his own dislike of low ceilings

6. Likes Origins liked this post
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

I know Sera would be interested

8. Likes Origins liked this post

Well, looks like we are full up now, huzzah! Your charactrers will shortly get a text from Circe.

10. Likes , BoxingUnicorn, Orianna liked this post

BoxingUnicorn , Orianna , & Shenanigans the characters have scouted the tunnels, overcame one obstacle, and found another.

How do you wish to proceed?

The characters may debrief and discuss what to get next or handle the logistics via communications. Id est: I got this, what U got?

Because that bridge will probably not last so they should all know it needs to be replaced. Plus they all absolutely know they must do something about the stink

I'd be all for a Comms debrief, and I like the idea of having betweenquel Glimpses for restocking or analyzing problems.

13. Likes Origins, Shenanigans liked this post
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Communications debrief works for me as well. I know Sera will want to get to work on fixing the problems and moving the whole thing forward

15. Likes Origins liked this post

I agree. We should hit each other up in Comms and talk through it. Seems we are all crafters, so working a little harder with the right materials for the bridge will be way easier. So, yay! As for the stink... we have some clearing stuff to do.

17. Likes Origins liked this post

0 Scenes

IF you want to do a proper Comms Scene, please post it in the Lost forum instead of the Comms one! Technically Comms threads should be around 4ish posts long

19. Likes Origins liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread