Ended
Watch

Circle of Beasts

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Jun 1, 2021 : (2106) Eternal Court
(2106) Eternal Court
Jun 1, 2021 - Jul 2, 2021
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Jennifer Hazelton

"Patrols? I did this in my old role as Deputy. I hadn't seen many undergoing the work without some agreement with a mentor or elder."

Simone looked surprised. She references that young kindred might take up patrolling an elders' territory for some sort of favor. Dark eyes look between Dirt Nap and Mable.

"Now a Reeve." The Mekhet repeated.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods to Simone and glances over at Mable.

"I believe the Archon is filling in for now, and not officially the Reeve too. I could be wrong. I have been away." He offers.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable nodded to Dirt Nap, "Yes, I believe so." to Simone, "I was referring to when we have a Reeve I also let then know." Damn short circuits in the gangrel mind mean she doesn't always explain clearly.

"There are times we have a more formal patrol. Those are done under the guidance of the court. I do a more informal type of patrol. I believe the kine call it a neighborhood watch."
    Mable explained it the best she could. Simone made it sound like she was being disrespectful.

"What is your interest? Are you thinking of renewing your role as a Deputy? I would suggest speaking to Alder Twist if you wanted to do some work for the domain."

5. Likes Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

"I am glad you found your way back to Sacramento then." Simone replied to Dirt Nap, with a small smile. Her expression changes to interest as she looks to Dirt Nap.
    "Ah, I see. I am a bit curious if the position would be open. I wouldn't want to step on any toes of those who are more established than I." The Crone Maiden assured Mable.
    "I do wonder about that situation." The Mekhet stated, quietly, As unobtrusive as possible as she looked between Mable and Dirt Nap.

"Perhaps we can talk more about this at the Farm? I shall look forward to our meeting. I shall let you go, the evening is getting late."

7. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods slightly in acknowledgement to Mable's correction. "Yes, Ma'am. I think it's pretty much known you keep up the patrols, on your own when there's no one else interested." He says respectfully. "Just cause it ought to be done."

And because she's a holy terror in a fight, I'd say too. Dirt Nap leaves unsaid.

"Well now, Ms. Perez, Ma'am." Dirt Nap says.

He is silent long enough that it becomes unclear whether he intends to say anything further, and then abruptly, he speaks.

"There's enough coming and going here, it probably is best if you just throw your hat in the ring official like if you have your eye set on something around here." Dirt Nap says.

He chuckles. "Not that I am the one to be giving advice on how to get a hold of a position. It just seems that way to me, based on my observation." Dirt Nap admits.

He doesn't say anything about the Farm, as to his mind it sounds like a Crone gathering, and as much as he's been known to get along with a Crone or two in his time, the Covenant itself is the farthest thing from his desire to be associated.

Dirt Nap glances around.

"If you don't mind my sayin' I believe I should be heading on out now; things seem to be winding down, and the sun's coming." He explains apologetically, preparing to leave.

Last day! Good to close!

9. Likes pisces liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gives a nod to Simone. "Yes, we should speak at the Farm."

She gave Dirt Nap a shy smile, "I just do what I can."

Listening to Dirt give his advice, she just stayed silent. Nothing more to add.

"Yes, I should be going also. Thank you both for a wonderful evening."

11. Likes Ruach liked this post

Jennifer Hazelton

As the night wound to a close, Simone gave a deep nod to Mable and a shallow nod to Dirt Nap.
    "Good evening, Mable. Mr. Clay. " The Mekhet walked away from the side area to give respect to the City officials.

13. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread