THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Presence
    Sieb van Zon

He speaks in a noticeable dutch accent.
    He looks very youthfull.

PRE

"It's not just Cousin Edward I am looking forward to work with. I am also hoping to be able to work with you.", he looks into her eyes, "And the other Kindred in Sacramento."
    Sieb smiles and bows appreciatively,
    "Thank you, I will follow your advice and hope that her grace Twist will indulge me the same way, you are doing today."

I would be ready to close soon

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"You said you wanted to get to know the Domain, yes? Not just talk about your friend, I presume."

Jennifer replied, calmly.

"What is it that you want, Mr. van Zon?"

It didn't seem like he had many questions.

" Work with me." She raised an inquisitive eyebrow.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    Sieb van Zon

He speaks in a noticeable dutch accent.
    He looks very youthfull.

PRE

Sieb looks a bit confused, "Was I rude? If so I am sorry. I had no intentions other then to get to know the realm a little better.", he thinks for a bit wondering what to clarify.

"I have no ill intentions. I guess what I wanted to do is to also to offer my services to the domain. If there is anything you know where I can help out I'd really like to."

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Rude?" Jennifer considered.
    "Perhaps perplexing. I thought you wanted to hear about the Domain. Perhaps you have heard enough? I was unaware you were offering services and assistance.

What are you able to do? What are you trained in?
    What interests you?"
    Jennifer made a polite smile.
    "I'm interested in hearing more about you."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer realized that the time and remarked. "It's time to prepare for the day. Do let me know if you do need to learn anything, Mr. van Zon. Good evening."
    She walked the Daeva to the door. As they passed the livingroom, the floral message - the apple blossom - that Sieb had brought came into sight. Jennifer paused for a moment to look at it, deciding if the table was the best place. Yes, it did look lovely there.
    "It is lovely that you remember the language of flowers, Mr van Zon. I wish more did so. Thank you again."

Respectful goodbyes were given. Jennifer stood in the doorway for a moment, ensuring that he reached his vehicle safely. Nothing against his ability to defend himself, yet there were interesting occurences happening with poachers. One can never be too careful.

OOC

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread