Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2106) Sanctuary

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Puck stood silently for a moment, as both Kaze and Winter seemed to miss his question. Which was fine. Plenty of fish in the sea after all. He was tempted by Aurora to talk food, but something else she and Kaze said caught his attention.

"Lesson?" He inches towards the two. "Are we learning sword swallowing? I mean, not super useful for me, but I'd watch Kaze attempt it."

This is totally supportive Puck and not bored troll Puck.

...probably...

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“Good to hear.” And it was. She didn’t like when others were having problems. “And sure, send me a text sometime.” Getting out would be good. The walls of her loft were getting old.

A look to Winter, “Old farm?” she didn’t remember a farm. But, she also hadn’t been really putting herself out there lately. Ok, in a while. But count her curious. Then a shrug, “Nah. Not really. Things seem to be quiet, which could be good,” another shrug, “or bad. Time will tell us which.” And when it was ready.

She had to smile at Guru describing his plans to plant flowers, “Those sound lovely, can’t wait to see them.” Planting had never been her thing. Sure, she was a Shaman now, but plants and the like were not her thing.

“So another evening of pool? I can get something setup.” She needed more nights like that.

Shaking her head to Puck,
    “No, thankfully not.” Laughing, “I was helping him with some magic. But if he wanted to try swallowing a sword?” looking to Kaze, shrugging, then back to Puck, “I suppose I could make sure he didn’t, like, die.” Cause that would fall on her.

4. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    Status (academic)
    Corn

Nimbus: Light purple aura and a scent of freshly dug earth after a rain.
    Status (Academics) 1.
    Corn Scenes

Duplication cost
      Analyze life, WP to boost a roll, Paradox mitigation, Non-path magic, Getting out of Grapple

PRE

It seems the discussion has died down. Looking to Guru and Aurora Corn asked "So, how are things with your lessons, studies and experiments Guru now that Campanella is withdrawing from the public view? What about you Aurora? Personally, I am slowly taking up the security of the Athenaum from him but at the time, I am more focused on mundane measures - like good locks and such - than magical ones. It is easier to empower some of the rituals already in place than make new ones. So I have found out. I will also be making a short trip or two to Los Angeles in the near future. " ​if my dissertation to the Order in Las Vegas gains enough approval.
    For scene effects, see Minisheet. No monthly rituals at this time.
    Occult 4 because Mysterium is about the knowledge!

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Snarky)
    Puck

Nimbus

Winds blow around the mage, varying in intensity depending on the spell and parting abruptly after.
    Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Conversations draw to a close and the mages go their separate ways.

New scene coming soon!

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread