DISPLAYED
Block Party 2009

Began Jun 1, 2021
Page 17 of 17 First ... 7 13 14 15 16 17

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"It will be," Asa assured Ishani. "You picked a niche that needed filling, and more importantly," he smiled and sat up, "I can't imagine anything you do not succeeding."

Asa reached down to lift up an elegant calf, and swiveled her toward him. Removing a shoe, he began to massage her foot.

"He played nice," he continued, returning to the other subject. "He pushed for some sort of formal meeting... I agreed, but required that the one known as Matthew attend." Asa slowly stretched the foot, kneading the arch with his thumb. "Matthew was the one that saved Arnold, Jayant, and Konstantin," he clarified.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani leans forward intently, the massage not affecting her for the moment. "We need them." She says simply. "We went and checked out that Horizon building and I can't see a way for us to get in unnoticed. They seem to know more about our abilities then we thought. If we could ask the werewolves for help, then maybe we can hit them with something they're not expecting?"

She leans back and lets her foot relax in Asa's hands. "Do you remember that guy who came to the Lash review? The one who actually bought one of theose horrible dresses? He was here tonight. I gave him a twirl or two on the dance for and talked to him a bit. He seems really shy, but there's just something about him I can't place."

She shtugs. "It's been a long night." She says simply and while she seems to want to say more, she remains silent.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa mulled over her words, and switched to the other foot. Something seemed to be agitating Ishani, and he wasn't sure if it was the added stress of the club's opening or something else.

"We already... owe... these shapeshifters for three Kindred, although this Mr. Benavides doesn't appear to be aware of the fact,"
    Asa began. "What price would they ask to assist with Hatori? And more importantly, what if they learn of what Horizon has done?"

He didn't like the thought of involving others. It was a sign of weakness, and would become disastrous if the Lost Nights virus became further exposed. The fact was, though, that Ishani had more practical experience with this sort of thing.

Asa spoke again, looking at the former Sheriff. "If you feel that is necessary, though, I will pursue that."

He raised an eyebrow as she spoke of dancing with some Kine, but didn't comment. The Beast inside stirred, though, raising it's head and opening a lazy eye. It wanted to know more, of course.

huntfindkillshred

"It has been a long night," he agreed. "Did you save me a twirl or two?" He said it with a smile, suppressing his other thoughts and feeling, not wanting to agitate her more.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani laughs at the question, a sudden burst of sound from deep in her throat. "No, I danced the night away without you." Her voice drips with sarcasm, but then turns back to a serious, husky tone. "Or were you talking about a different kind of twirling?" She looks at him with a sparkle in her eyes.

Not always the Mekhet after all.

Turning away agin, she leans her head back against the couch. "I'll have to discuss it with the others involved first. I can't make a large decision like that without including them. Especially when they will be putting their existence on the line. But to be perfectly honest with you, O-Yama's life is worth it to me. There are some prices I will not pay, or allow you to pay either, but any request should be reasonable enough. If it isn't then we will find another way."

We don't have a choice. If we can't get help, then we will have to find another way. Leaving O-Yama to those things that call themselves mortals is simply not an option.

She lifts her head again and looks at him, her eyes seeming to take in his demeanor. She didn't really expect to be bable to get a good guage of his emotions, but there was a bit of strain in his eyes. "The night has been long for both of us, I see."
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa took the first throaty question as an invitation, shifting to slide next to the beautiful Mekhet. As she continued, he nodded understanding. "Then I will speak of this, and see what the price is," he said simply. Without knowing that, it was all moot anyway.

When she lifted her head again, he kissed her. "Every moment is long, without you," he said with a smile. It was corny...

...but true.

"Shall we have a private countdown, 'twirl' into the New Year?"

She smiles and wraps her arms around him, kissing him back with a hunger and longing she'd not realized she felt.

"Oh yes, I think so." She says softly against his lips before continuing the kiss, bringing him with her as she lays back on the couch.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

James arrives on the scene and sees what Joseph is doing. All the same, a warning really needed to be given.. He steps up behind the musician, lightly rests a hand on his shoulder and mutters in his ear quietly. "I should warn you, we're on another pack's territory right now." He gives Joseph a smile, although there's a hint of worry in it.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The New Year is rung in, and after a bit more revelry, everyone heads home...

Page 17 of 17 First ... 7 13 14 15 16 17
Closed Thread