Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Block Party 2009

Began Jun 1, 2021
Page 3 of 17 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
    L

"Don't you get any ideas, Mr. Legate," she whispers (if one can indeed whisper with such noise) to Rick before leading him up the stairs and heading for the bar where she orders a vodka and Red Bull.

"Since HAL likes them so much, suppose I should push the boat out," she says with a giggle, swaying side to side to the music.
    "Get any ideas?" his voice was a mild murmur, barely audible over Seth's performance, "I have no idea what you're talking about." Though the way his hand brushed against her hip seemed to give lie to that statement. He declined a drink, for now at least, at followed her onto the dance floor; enjoying the opportunity to simply relax and spend a bit of time with her without any Changeling business to cause concern. Though he did make a mental note to work on his dancing a bit. He leaned in close at the end of the song, "An interesting song choice, don't you think? Fitting given the club."

For the evening, having been told they'd be starting the night at a Goth club, Jessi has dressed sothing akin to the part. She wears a very, very little black dress, held up with the thinnest of spaghetti straps and plunging deep to show lots of cleavage, the skirt very short. With this she wears black stockings and knee-length, black high-heel boots. She goes with dark blue eye shadow, lots of mascara and blood red lipstick.

Jessi's eyes widen, and her smile even moreso, as Ishani offers her hand. "Th' pleasure's mine, Ma'am, uh, Harpy Naetesh. Pleased t' make your acquaintance! Ah'll do mah best t' make sure Reeve Arnold has a nice evenin.'"

Jessi SL 4 (Striking Tats, Sexy Blue Eyes) Blood Potency 2

S
    Steven

"Thank you" Seth says from the stage as he finishes March of the Pigs. "Alright this next song is by The Cult." And with that Seth leads his band into a heavy version of the song She Sells Sanctuary

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

And the world and the world...

...the world drags me down.

With a smile, feeling like he had come home, to this new club, West made his way out to the dance floor and began bouncing to the music.

Shame Ankh isn't here.
    Nimbus

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"I love it," Terri replies to Rick, shouting through the music as she bounces along with the band, leaving her drink on a table for safety. "Its not exactly Paramore but it'll do."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

S
    Steven

"Alright Alright, Everybody. Just want to again thank the Reverence for letting us play here. I need some help though. Some of you may know me. Names Seth Callaway. My old band and I used to play a song by one of our favorite bands. I need someone to come up here and sing it." Seth announced.

"This isn't some Karaoke bullshit either. If anybody has the chops please come up and see me. The Song is Hurt by Nine Inch Nails. We will be back in 10. I will be at the Bar."

And with that Seth climbed down of the stage and walked over to the Bar and ordered a beer.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

As the band takes their break, the DJ jumps to action keeping the music flowing over the crowd. A number of poeple wait for Seth at the bar wanting to be the singer of the next song.

Ishani nods to Jessi with a conspiratorial smile. "Yes, make sure he has a night to remember, would you? Please excuse me, I must remind the bartender of some things. If you two need anything just come find me."

She turns away and makes her way back to the bar to remind the bartender that the band drinks for free. Then she spends a few minutes watching the dance floor. Someone catches her eye, and she frowns a bit recognizing one of the dancers.

My my they do come out of the wood work don't they?

Gliding onto the dance floor, Ishani makes her way over to West recognizing him from Antoinette's fashion show at Asylum. She dances up behind him and gets close, leaning over to speak in his ear.

"Having a good time?"
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Snuggling up close to Arnold, Jessi whispers, "Yah heard the Harpy's order, and Ah'm obliged t' obey. So... what'll it take t' make this a sure-fire night t' remember?"

L

Rick grins slightly, spinning Terri in his arms and pulling her tight against him as Seth makes his announcement. "Hurt...sounds likes we have a slow song coming up."

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri nods and links her hands around Rick's neck before kissing him on the lips. She then stares into his eyes before whispering into his ear.

"I've had an idea myself, Mr. Legate."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Page 3 of 17 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
Closed Thread