Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
81 - 90
DISPLAYED
Block Party 2009

Began Jun 1, 2021
Page 9 of 17 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... Last

The Strange dog mills about, Occasionally looking back up at the doors. BUt soon after Cory has entered the building it vanishes.

Erica and Derek break into their dance with an alarming lack of caution and modesty, both moving with a great deal of grace as they glide around each other and brush against each other in a series of sensual connections, both clearly enjoying their contest as they rub against each other. Despite a great deal of skill and effort from both, it becomes obivous that Derek has Erica beaten here and when they both stop, red in the face and grinning like fools, both are aware who the winner is.

Rolls

"I suppose you win.." Erica pouts, but doesn't look -too- upset. "So you'll have to think of something worthwhile to do with me, then."

M
    Mysantheral

Samantha soon finds herself back at the bar, where she orders something strong before slumping down on a stool. Only then does she glance around and find herself sitting besides a gloomy looking man. Of course, can't be the only one who's misserable.

"So, why're you sulking about? Stuck up friends with stupid 'get your friend laid' plots?" As she speaks to Cory she keeps her eyes on Erica. The look isn't particularly friendly.

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Cory watches as two dancers twist about, his mood seems to mellow. He hasn't seen anyone dance like either of them in a while, and the man was truly impressive in his movements.

Wonder if that guy can fight as well as he dances ... They both sure know how to move.

Cory blinks away the awe and comes back to reality as Samantha's voice reaches his brain.

"Huh?" He realizes that his mood has improved, and it had nothing to do with alcohol. "Sulking?" He shrugs his massive shoulders. "I don't have many friends, and they don't need my help to get laid."

Yeah, Mateo would laugh at that!

He looks over at the woman next to him, realizing just how much smaller she is. Then, he follows her gaze to Erica, though he still doesn't get the clue. He looks back at Sam, reads her body language.

Somebody pissed off somebody.

He turns to the bartender and orders another double shot of whiskey.

Might as well blow Mateo's cash while Mandy isn't around.

S
    Steven

Seth walks back into the bar and looks for a place to hold up. In his hand, as always, was Johnny his Guitar. He walks up to the bar and sits down placing Johnny on the stool next to him. He pats Johnny. He nods to the woman next to him ((Samantha)) and orders a beer.

M
    Mysantheral

"Lucky bastards. And yes, you certainly looked like it before they got up there." She grumbles and kicks back the drink as soon as she gets it. With a sigh she leans back against the bar, the fingers of her right hand tracing the lines and contours of a pair of old aviators goggles around her neck.

As Seth takes a seat next by her, on the other side of Cory, she seems very suprised. At least she does so for a moment, then she a shadow of fear and pain draws over her features. She gives him a small nod. "Hey."

PRE

"Oh, I can think of any number of wonderful things to do with you, sweet girl," Derek says, smiling. "Starting with a kiss."

He then holds Erica close, lifts her chin and kisses her.

"And now you're going to accompany me... to the Asylum."

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West was on his way out, when he could feel it; then, looking around, he saw what the Sybil saw. Couple here and there, twining themselves together, some with ties of beyond those woven by Clotho. He watched, memorizing faces...

...and recognizing one of them.

Why can't some leave well enough alone?

He shook his head slightly, and continued his departure. None of them were his; until then, it wasn't his business.
    Nimbus

Erica wraps her arms around Derek's neck as she kisses him back, her tongue and lips teasing him and her eyes practically glowing by this point. "Oh yes.. I'll trust you to show me the way, whatever you have planned there.. secrets are best for now." She giggles, her breath warm agaisnt his neck.

PRE

Derek takes Erica's hand in his, kisses her again, and leads her out.

Derek and Erica exit this party, head to the Asylum.

Page 9 of 17 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... Last
Closed Thread