Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Dropping Bodies) Dot Dot Dot

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Dirt Nap's words sunk in suddenly..."Sorry to interrupt again." She looked at Dirt..."I don't believe it could shape shift. It eventually died. Perhaps before it was injured? I know it ate trash. Good food seemed to make it sicker. It was a plague cat of some sort. I wasn't strong on weird happenings back then. I could see if Krieg had left his notes on it."

She gave Dirt and appreciative look helping her remember.

2. Likes Ruach, pisces liked this post

Giant
    Mask of Tranquility
    Alexander Moore

NOS
    PRE

Alexander gave JC a small nod. He had thought as much but he had hoped his words of caution would have spurred them all to try and develop a more sophisticated plan. He wasn’t much for strategy or tactics, but the trap felt somewhat slapdash and lacking in additional countermeasures.

He returned Priscus Durant’s smile and bowed slightly. Hopefully he could have some less pressing opportunities to prove himself in the future.

As the conversation turned to plans for the trap and the fighting that might follow, Alexander let himself fade into the wallpaper. He didn’t have anything of much use to add, but would wait and listen in case he was called on.
    Curse: Incredibly tall and emaciated, their skin is stretched over their large and bulky frame, with long limbs and a strangely shaped head.

4. Likes pisces, Ruach liked this post

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

JC considered Quinn’s suggestion for minute. He didn’t like sending only two after the poacher. It seemed too few. However, on contemplation, that probably had more to do with not wanting Mable going with so little backup. Which, probably wasn’t warranted. He’d seen her fight. It should be fine.

The Jackal team… again, he would prefer more but given the possibility of relatedness they couldn’t risk a singular approach in case the other went to ground. And the more people on the Jackal meant the greater chance one of them was spotted and the trap negated as well. Which left the shapeshifting aspect.

“I think so. I trust Miss Woods and Mister Heinrich to handle the poacher two on one.”

“And I believe we can trap it. Even it slips the net by shapeshifting we can mobilize quickly and coordinator to catch it.”
    Presence (Quiet Listener) 1 / BP1 / Mask of Tranquility

6. Likes pisces, Ruach liked this post

Quinn Durant
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Striking Looks
    (Enticing)
    Barfly
    (Velvet Rope Jockey)
    Good Breeding
    City Status
    Quinn Durant

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quinn nodded in response to J.C, looking thoughtful. She agreed.

"Alright. Green light. We will get this wrapped up and bring them to the Prince to face her justice."

She paused a moment and looked around. "Make sure you have your phones near on XYZ Date all evening. Even those not participating in the hunt or the capture. I say this because you never know if something completely unpredicted will happen. Sometimes you have to call in either for distress, or an extra set of eyes for a lookout, whatever the case may be."

She looked to Mable and then to Edward, she gave them the description of the poacher, in case she had forgotten. Always good to be thorough. She had printed out some copies of the poacher citing map and gave them each a copy.

"We are running out of evening, but if you think of anything, please feel free to call or email myself or Mr. Smith."

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer looks between the gathered Kindred as the others speak, looking for reactions. She looks interested in the exchange between Priscus Durant and Mr. Northbridge. As Mable and Dirt Nap converse on the plague cat, her eyes narrow somewhat. The Lady looks to her notes as she records the statements down into her notes.
    The Nosferatu looks towards Mr. Moore.
    Dark eyes study Mr. Smith at his contributions. Jennifer turns and studies the map of sightings for a moment.
    When Priscus Durant speaks, she lays the pencil down and attends closely. The Lady looks to Edward and Mable a moment, considering the task before them. Two on one could be dangerous odds.

Jennifer rose, calm and confident as she spoke.
    "Yes, you are quite right, Priscus Durant." A glance to the others. "It might be a good idea to ask within your circles if anyone has had any issues of late related to this. Especially if you are active in mortal affairs that may give you some inside information. Don't keep it to yourself - pass the information on."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

10. Likes pisces, Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap stares alertly at each speaker in turn. He nods at Mable's answer, not seeming to mind if it didn't come quickly.

"I see, Ma'am. Thank you." He says softly.

He nods again when the teams are assigned, and again when Quinn Durant directs him along with everyone else to be sure to pay attention to their phones on the appointed night.

Dirt Nap doesn't seem to feel the need to actually say anything, for all the attention he is paying to the proceedings.

12. Likes , pisces liked this post

Attribute (Presence)
    (Quiet listener)
    Aspect of the Predator
    Mask of Tranquility
    JC Smith

Cacophony Whisperer

PRE

As Quinn had mentioned, it was getting late.

"Thank you everyone for coming. With the teams set up, I don't think we have any further business to discuss. Good luck on your endeavors and again, thank you for your help."

Past the thirty day mark and seems like a good place to wrap. Great scene! Full speed ahead! Let's get that jackal/poacher!
    Presence (Quiet Listener) 1 / BP1 / Mask of Tranquility

14. Likes pisces, , Ruach liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread