Ended
Watch
51 - 60
DISPLAYED
Block Party 2009

Kaze texts Crystal
Jul 16, 2021 - Jul 20, 2021
Page 6 of 12 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last

She blushes slightly, not really used to another man's attention but takes his arm. "Oh yes, let's. I love to dance and I know they have some rockin' music to dance to."

She leads himn out of the club and down the street.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Jordan listened as his three guests...so to speak...identified what they did for a living.

He said to James with a smile: "If you can stand it, I can. Education is a noble goal even within the realm of politics."

To Allison, he gave a frank look and said. "I can understand your discomfort, but let it reassure you a bit that you wear your gown very well indeed."

To Johnathan: "I'm sorry for your loss. If I lost my mom, I'd be more of a basket case than I am."
    James turns his attention to Jordan, tilting his head. "Ah, so you work in that area yourself? It might be interesting to talk to someone who doesn't have a political slant on it."

Jordan took a sip of his drink.
    "Not really, but education was essential to my career. I'm sort of an academic mercenary. I buy and sell rare books and manuscripts. I also do some questioned documents work."

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

After one more look, he tells Charlie the door cover and Charlie pays him, getting a wrist band and then walking in. Glancing inside, he's surprised not to find Lady Naeteesh inside, but perhaps she was needed elsewhere. Much to his surprise, he finds Karen sitting alone at a table by herself. Walking to her table he stands in front of her and says

"And here I was thinking I was going to be the only one sticking out like a sore thumb. How are you Karen?"

"Doing well enough. Charlie, right?"
    Karen smiles as she spots a fellow Savage. "Take a seat."
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

Charlie nods to acknowledge Karen has gotten his name right and sits down across from her.

"So how have you been since we last bumped into each other?"

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

"Been pretty well overall. Getting settled, mostly." Karen looks to Charlie. "Things alright on your end?"
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

W
    Wyldside

"Rare books? That is an interesting field. Find anything good as of late."

"They've been okay. Just glad to be in one piece I suppose. I've settled in but now it's become a matter of just fighting boredom. Where are you settled at right now?"

He asks, noticing John speaking to someone else from across the room.

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Obsidian overhears some fragments of a conversation nearby, something about rare books, so she decides to be social an introduce herself.

She approaches Jordan and says, "I'm sorry to intrude, but I overheard you speaks of rare books. Have you found anything of interest lately?"

She leans on her white cane, which she obviously doesn't need, and offers a slight smile and friendly eyes.

Jordan was about to answer Jonathan when a very exotic woman came to the table and echoed the question. Jordan stood politely.
    "Please, sit down, be comfortable. Yes, in fact. I just sold a first edition Chesterton to the Archdiocese of Chicago, and I'm getting ready to broker half a dozen unpublished love letters from Elizabeth Barrett to Robert Browning. Both Harvard and Oxford should be interested.

Page 6 of 12 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last
Closed Thread