Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Block Party 2009

Kaze texts Crystal
Jul 16, 2021 - Jul 20, 2021
Page 3 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last

She nods as Ash talks. "That sounds like a nice job actually." She takes another sip of her drink. "I'm a lawyer. I work for a lot of the businesses in town, or their owners rather. It's a busy job but I enjoy it and it pays well."
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Darren Nash

PRE

"Wow, sounds stressful. I bet its nice to get out of the office sometimes then, night's like this." Ash sips at his whiskey slowly, taking a look around the place. "Would you like to try and grab a table? I can understand if you're waiting for someone."

Real smooth, Darren.

Nika Crassus

Nika laughs and finishes her drink. She signals the bartender and orders another then turns her attention back to Ash. "I bet you think I have a date or at least a boyfriend, right? A girl like me, single? Unheard of."

She shakes her head, chuckling softly to herself. They always thought that. Why bother trying when she has to have a boyfriend or is married or something. "No." She says simply. "I am not waiting for anyone. I don't have a date or a boyfriend or a husband. Hell, I haven't even had a good lay in about four months." She says, accepting her drink from the bartender and handing over her card.

"You?"

Ash is dumbfounded but still manages a polite smile.

"Well said. I honestly can't remember, had an accident a few months back and poof!" he exclaims, indicating a bash to his head, "no memory." He looks away and finishes his drink before ordering a second. "Sorry, didn't mean to kill the mood," he chuckles, quite glad to get it off his chest.

Nika Crassus

Now it is Nika's turn to be speechless. "My God, I am so sorry. So......you could have a wife out there and not even know it?"

She feels kind of weird about flirting with him now, but if he couldn't really remember anything, was it really wrong? "Ummm I'm not really sure what to say. Other then I would think someone like you would have some kind of attachment. I mean, I don't know you very well and all but you seem like a real sweetheart to me."

James shakes his head and smiles at Cory, gesturing for him to just sit down. "I was just saying hi, that's all, and seeing how things were. That sounds fine to me, I doubt either of you are going to cause trouble tonight. Enjoy your evening, and give me a ring later if you decide to visit again?" He smiles at Cory and writes down his number on a page from a notebook, sliding it across the table. "Oki, enjoy your evening. Be good." He winks at them both, his words tinted with a hidden message before he turns to Alison and Jonathan with a smile.

"Alison, ah, you made it, wonderful to see you." He gives her a light hug, then gestures at his packmate. "I'd like you to meet Jonathan, Jonathan, this is Alison, an old friend of mine." He glances around, taking in the scene and leading the two of them a little away from Cory and Mandy. "Now, somewhere to sit, I'd actually like to mingle a little, get to know some of the locals." He spots Jordan, sitting on his own and leads the other two over to him.

"Evening, do you have company? We were wondering if you minded us joining you."

Ash holds up both hands.

"No ring so I guess I'm not married, and during my recovery, no-one came visiting, so I'd say I'm not attached."

Ash really does blush as Nika calls him a sweetheart.

"Why, thank you," he adds with a chuckle. "You're quite lovely yourself."

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison returned the hug, however, she seemed a little distracted and somewhat awkward. She smiled and spoke, "Thanks for inviting me James. It is good to meet you Jonathan. I hope you're keeping my boy here out of too much trouble." Alison finished with a grin to Jonathan.

She followed James around the club and inwardly winced at the idea of mingling and meeting other people here. That was certainly not on the top of her priorities of things to do. Oh, god. I hope he gets bored fast with mingling and makes this as painless as possible.
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

Nika Crassus

Nika laughs, accepting her second drink from the bartender. "Thanks. Not everyday a lawyer gets called lovely. Usually people turn and run the other way when they see me coming."

She takes a long drink from her glass before continuing. "Were you planning on visiting any of the other clubs? I think there are four involved in this little shindig."

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Cory remained standing while James left.

"Cory ... is he -" Mandy started to speak, but Cory cut her off with a glare. Mandy held back small tears.

Cory grabbed James' phone number and stuffed the paper into his pocket.

"I made a mistake. We are not safe here."

Cory glanced up at Mandy, who was staring at her hands in her lap.

"We will stay a little longer," said Cory, sliding into the seat next to Mandy. "I'll buy you one of those fancy drinks with an umbrella."

Mandy wrapped herself around Cory's massive arm.

"Let's go. You can buy me a fancy drink somewhere else."

Together, they got up and left, Cory no longer holding back his predatory gaze. He was careful, though, not to look directly at James.

Page 3 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread