Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Air Plants

THREADID
DISPLAYED
May 16, 2021 : Rosie's Opening Party
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

John gave a slow nod of agreement as he slowly smoked that cigarette, he didn’t know anything about training but all of Rams advice seemed sound to his ears at least. Take it slow, take it easy, push forward as comfortable but doing it safely was key. “At least I know who to come to if I ever have workout advice since I’ve never done it before.” He should start some sort of training soon but all the usual suspects just bored him. “Yea, I never really know how to act or what to do around animals let alone train them. Mysterious creatures.”

“It’s a cinematic classic, it has something for everyone. Romance, Revenge, Swashbuckling duels, games of chance with death on the line against a Sicilian.” He chuckled at that last bit and smirked. “It really is quite a good movie. Oh! That’s what we should play at kick off movie nights at Garden Grounds, thank you for the inspiration. Makes the first pick easier at least.” Thanks went to the both of them on this one, it was a team effort after all.

Goes by the name: John

2. Likes Shenanigans liked this post

Attribute (Strength)
    (Barrel Chested)
    Merit (Arcadian Body:Str)
    (Huge Arms)
    Attribute (Dexterity)
    (Bull in a China shop)
    New ID (Andrew Sarcacious)
    Mantle (Summer)
    (+1 Athletics, Sounds of Battle)
    Ram

Mask
    Six foot, barrel chested, and didn't skip leg day. Ram is a muscle bound behemoth. His face and body are scarred from numerous injuries and his movements look stilted with pain occasionally. Still, his craggy face does soften occasionally.

Mien
    Ram looks like he could knuckle walk if he wanted. His arms and chest are enormous. More akin to a gorilla than human. His skin is an amalgamation of stony hide with fire cracks running through it and pieces of Fey machinery grafted at the joints. Segmented pieces of metal are bolted to run down his spine legs. Wood covers his skull with willow leaves providing hair, while curved bone horns sprout from the foliage.

PRE

“I’ve seen, like once,” then it clicked “Oh, the big guy… what’s-his-name? Fezik?” He grinned a bit sheepishly at not knowing the actor’s name. Still needed to work on his pop-culture osmosis.

“Okay, that makes more sense. It’d be good to see it again. Make sure I’m getting all the references.”

Ram’s phone beeped.

“It looks like there’s a construction opportunity paying a lot,” he relayed apologetically “I’m going to go say goodbye to Gerrit, but if you set up a movie night I’d definitely try to show up. If I’m not too busy.” Sometimes it seemed like he was always busy.

He waved to the two Winters with a smile, grabbed three potted plants and headed back into the shop.

Ram exits the scene.
    Render | Strength 6 | Mantle 1 Distant sounds of battle

4. Likes Shenanigans liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"Compared to Noodles, my previous cat, Aria is well more unpredictable, so don't let her make it seem like it's your fault." Because clearly, she is a little person. It is more than obvious, however, that Cassandra is completely and utterly a cat person.

Cassandra nods, "Certainly will do. It would be great to get together for it." Though, won't be as wonderful as the last time she saw it. That was a perfect night.

She offers a kind smile to Ram as he leaves before looking to John. "We should probably do the same here soon." She can't help but continue that smile just a little wider as she gazes at him. "At the very least, perhaps we should give him his own little private celebration. I can make a good cake or something." Any excuse she can find to make food for people. It took a lot of effort not to bring a bunch of snacks in favor of letting Gerrit do things his way.

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

"Yes, exactly!" John exclaimed excitedly, well as much as enthusiasm as the Darkling could muster at least. Happy that Ram had made the connection so he was now in on the joke as well. A small smile and a nod when he mentioned the references. "Even more reason then." Taking another drag but offering Cassandra smile, he was happy the cats made her happy. He was sure he'd warm up to it, eventually.

He grew quiet and still as Ram's phone went off, frozen in place cigarette hanging in the air before Ram's voice brought him back into motion. "Don't worry about it, be safe out there ok? Take care." He rested the cigarette between his lips so he could give Ram a wave goodbye. He nodded as he took the last drag of his cigarette, before putting it out and stashing the butt again.

"You're right. I'm sure he's thinking the same thing, it's good either way." Another smile as he slid back inside to say his goodbyes. Eyes finding Cassandra's for a moment before slipping inside. One at a time, right?

Goes by the name: John

7. Likes Shenanigans liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra nods, smiling back faintly as she watches John walk back into Rosie's. The Artist takes a moment to breathe, looking out into the evening sky and enjoying the cool air for just a moment. Things are near like a dream lately, a realistic dream, oddly enough. They aren't exactly what she would call perfect, but they're enough.

She waits long enough to make it seem as though she is walking in on her own and not having followed John, ready to say her goodbyes to Gerrit.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread