Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Excellent," Asa said with a smile. He was already looking forward to the soiree, and he knew that it was unlikely that the Daeva Priscus would stop where he had.

I'll need to do some research, of course.

It was also terribly amusing knowing that the Invictus would meet soon, and that Victoria would attend the duration of the meeting knowing that she was to be used in such a way by Twist...

...and knowing that Twist would know, too.

Asa trailed his hand slowly down the elegant arch of the neck, and onto the smooth, rounded curves of Victoria's chest until his fingertips came to rest on the upper edge of her corset, between her breasts. "Find another one with ruffles," he said absentmindedly, referring to the one she had worn the first night they had met. "I liked that one."

Picking up his jacket and scarf, he made to leave, pausing at the door. "Enjoy your evening, Miss Stamford," he said with a smile before departing.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

"Monarchy, eh...how archaic." Arthur chuckles, smiling slightly. "Assuming the groups are tied to the seasons, then?"
    "Naturally. It keeps the unwanted away and helps us stay organized. Trust and all. Just becouse it is old doesn't mean it don't work." Rust finnishes his Russian and orders a second.

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria continued to smile at the Prince and was happy he was pleased with her response. Her newly intense admiration for the man clouded her mind and influenced her in ways that she wasn't aware. She would do anything if it pleased him and she nodded as he spoke giving his pet new instructions on what to wear. "Yes, master I'll see to it. Thank you. I hope you have a pleasant evening as well Prince Clarke."

She stood and stared at the doorway for some time after he left the room. Having such a perfect specimen of a man leave her was excruciating and she wanted nothing more than to be with him the rest of the night. To just be near him was enough. She found herself eagerly waiting for their get together and didn't care in the least that the Viscount Twist would be there and use her as long as it meant she could see Asa again and it made him happy. Since they were alone she made her way over to her servant and sunk her fangs into his neck. Ecstasy flooded through her as the warm salty blood flooded down her throat as she replaced the vitae she used. She pulled away licking and thus healing the wounds her fangs had made.

Finally after her introspection and feeding was complete she made her way out of the room with her servant in tow. She found Cozette and informed her that there was some blood in one of the private rooms that should be cleaned up and let her know that it was important to have someone take care of it immediately before others came across it. With that done she made her way back out to the bar area to wind down and see how the club activities were going. She sat down and watched the club and the people in it.

Still buzzing from the feeding and combined with the frequent pain in her back from the whip and Asa's toying with her left it left Victoria quite excited. She was in a surprisingly good mood and due to all this, along with Asa's majesty, Victoria found it difficult to concentrate fully on her job and thoughts of the Prince and her sire kept drifting into her mind.

Since it looked like the scene was winding down it didn't look like Victoria would be finding any companionship this evening. Disappointed she thought that she may need to settle for one of her servants. They weren't as fun, but were better than nothing. She resolved to wait a bit to try and come down off her high before making the trip home.

L

Since things with Russell had gone south Chantay had found herself idly wandering the club, taking in the sites. A pity she hadn't had the chance to really sample any of them, but such was life. And a chance would surely come eventually, as an Elodoth she did make a point of trying out new things after all. It just seemed a pity to end up spending the first night of the New Year alone after coming to a place such as this.

Eventually she found herself drifting around the bar again. And she spotted the woman that had seemed to be involved in some sort of meeting with Mateo and a few others. As her eyes took in the woman's form she had to admit, spotting her was a pleasure. She didn't have Mateo's scent on her though, even if she did seem quite pleased about something. A small grin spread across her face, might as well make small talk. So she slid into a seat near Victoria. Flashing a smile to the other gorgeous woman. "Why hello there, it looks as though this night has treated you well."

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria noticed Chantay make her way over and then the beautiful woman sat down nearby. While her head was beginning to clear, it was still a little in the clouds. She smiled back at the other woman, "Mmmmm, you have no idea," she said with a slight moan. "I just got though with the most divine whipping scene I've had in a while. Oh, I'm sorry, the name is Victoria Stamford, although to most patrons around her I'm Mistress Stamford. I hope your enjoying your evening at the Asylum." Victoria extended her hand to the darkskined woman in greeting.

If Chantay is carefully paying attention Victoria's scent underneath the smell of lilacs is the very faint smell a small quantity of blood. Most likely hers.

Victoria Spends another Vitae to close up 2 more bashing damage.

L

Chantay leans towards Victoria a bit, her eyes sparkling. "Mmm...it certainly does sound like you've enjoyed yourself Mistress Stamford." She accepts the other woman's offered hand, slender fingers wrapping around as the two shake hands. And while doing so Chantay pays careful attention, making sure that Mateo's scent is not on her. Thankfully it wasn't, though the hint of blood was not entirely expected. She didn't let the surprise show on her features though.

Her grin widened slightly before she spoke again, "It's certainly been an intriguing evening, if not quite as...hands on as i would have liked." She shrugged her shoulders in a slight, barely perceptible motion. "They guy I was with just didn't have it in him, as it turned out."

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria listened with interest to the other woman and nodded in understanding, “Well this definitely isn’t the lifestyle for everyone and it is better to find out early before someone gets hurt because both parties are not into it or don’t properly conduct themselves. If you’d be comfortable with it I could walk you through a short scene. It wouldn’t be too involved though I’d really have to get to know you and your wants and needs before really getting into anything involved. How much experience do you have with BDSM? I ask because of the Block party, we have more than a few first timers here.” She paused for a moment before adding, "I apologize. I realized i forgot to ask your name Miss..."

L

"Chantay Jones. Sorry, should have mentioned it earlier. I'm a first timer myself. Lately I've been branching out a bit, trying new things. And this is one of the things I've simply been dying to try." Her smile shifts to something a bit more...sensual. "And I think a scene with you sounds wonderful. So long as you don't break skin I doubt I'd object to anything you'd like to do with me...Mistress Stamford. And do you want to do it out here? Or," Chantay's eyes sparkle a bit, "take me back to one of those private rooms?"

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

"True, true. I enjoy some of the older painting styles myself; gives modern subjects a whole new look." Arthur sips his drink, looking over the crowd once more. "Do you come to this sort of place often?"
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

"No, I doubt I will come again. This place brings back bad memories." Rust shacks his heavy head in shame. "It may have been a mistake to come here." Rust back to Arthur, studying him.

"None of our kind could escape as much here. What brings you here?"

Page 18 of 22 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Last
Closed Thread