Watch

Block Party 2009

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Public movie night at the bookstore
Jun 21, 2021 - Jul 22, 2021
Page 17 of 22 First ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Last

Nika Crassus

Nika leads Ash to her car, glad she decided to come out tonight and knowing she will be starting her year with a bang.

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"Court?" Arthur looks to Rust, left eyebrow arched slightly. "Not familiar with the term."
    Sam cocks his head to one side.

"Not familiar with the courts?"

Must be new from the Hedge.

"It is a way to keep certain parties off balance, and at the same time, keep the locals organized."

"How long have you been in town Arthur?" Rust asks the leech. Who hasn't heard of the courts?

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

The size of the room was the span of a hand or two; all it would take to reach out and touch the skin.

Inside the predator paced back and forth, like a cattle cutter, watching. Watching, feeling the weaker predator inches --moments-- away. It huffed in lazy contentment, knowing it was the superior Beast, knowing it had been acknowledged... knowing what was to come.

The Man drank in the sight of the beautiful woman, the flawless features; knowing she was his. A woman other men would beg or kill for, his, however he pleased.

The room shrank again.

Lace slid across skin like the rumble of thunder through clouds to his ears as he touched the undergarment. His finger felt the thin material: a glass spiderweb, waiting to be torn aside by his desire. Eyes saw the dilated pupils, and watched full lips open, revealing the perfect, white, clenched teeth.

Red, sticky images flowed through his mind, of things they would do, of ways to satisfy himself. Ways to explore his dominion. Ways to take what was his.

Not yet. It was still a game of control.

Asa stepped backed, pulling Victoria by the hand, leading her away from the flecks of her blood on the wall that formed an A. "I am pleased, and satisfied," he said with a smile. He knew it wasn't what she wanted, or expected... but it would have to do.

For both of them.

"Those should be low enough for the corset to cover,"
    Asa said casually, referring to the whip-marks, as he slipped his own shirt and blazer back on.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

"I've been in Sacramento for about two months. I've been back for about a year and a half." Arthur takes a sip of his drink. "Haven't had much interaction with the community until recently, though."
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Bareback pressed again the wall her anticipation continued to build as Asa moved closer. His lustful eyes caressed her body, soon now, she told herself. The room darkened as he towered over her, close enough to cast his shadow over her. The gentle touch of his exploring fingers moved below her waist and only the thin silky fabric of her panties separated them from the treasure they sought. Partially closing her increasingly heavy eyelids, Victoria pushed against his hand gently with her body to encourage him further. So very close now, she calmed herself.

"Master,"
    she pleaded barely a whisper as he moved in closer. Rosy lips trembled slightly in anticipation of the prize they sought just a mere heartbeat away. He's actually going to do it. Finally, a kiss, and then..., she encouraged herself. Her excitement raised further still as he pulled away and tugged on her hand, the word couches drifting through her mind.

Suddenly, confusion filled her mind as his hand slipped from hers and he spoke. Satisfied? What does he mean, and why was he mentioning her corset? Confused expression quickly gave way to disbelief as her jaw slackened. Huh? Wha...what...the...FUCK...IS...THIS...SHIT? she thought as confusion gave way to white hot rage. YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH! Her mind screamed at him. Fangs extended as teeth ground together in fury. Smooth fingers snatched up her corset and she quickly fastened it around herself.

After an eternity she spoke and a calm, detached, business-like manner. No hint of any emotion, at all, or clue to the rage that boiled within her. "Prince Clarke. Perhaps I don't fully understand the nature of our relationship. I beg your forgiveness if I am speaking out of line, but I have clearly misread your attentions or any signals you may have been sending. I do not wish you to take offense, but I was under the impression that you may wish to, if it pleases you, eventually consummate a physically intimate relationship of some form. Should I have viewed our relationship in a professional manner of a Dom to his Sub?"

Even in her overpoweringly angry state there was a small pocket of fear at what he would do to her for what she just said. Oh God, please don't let him get angry again or stake me for that.

"Hm.. Welcome to our band then. We organize under a rotating monarchy. Choose a side you'll miss out on the perks. I'm of Summer. Summer and Wrath." Rust tries his Black Russian. It tastes much better then the Sugar Slob he had with Chantay.

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

"Monarchy, eh...how archaic." Arthur chuckles, smiling slightly. "Assuming the groups are tied to the seasons, then?"
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa's Auspex-heightened hearing heard the teeth grinding like nails on a blackboard, then the cool words. The Beast reared up, demanding this lesser predator be put in it's place. To lash out... to throw her on the ground... to...

He turned, and regarded the beautiful woman. He understood. Even now, the Man's desire still stirred, to savor and delight in the flesh. Victoria Stamford was a one-in-a-million beauty, and her desire matched his own. He had no doubt they could spend hours in carnal depravity.

Is this what being a Sire is like? Will Nika be like this? I waited more than thirty years.
    Asa reached out, but not in anger, ignoring the Beast's rage, and ignoring the Man's lust. He reached out with his Blood as well, captivating her attention just as he had her submissive side.

Awe: 5 successes
    He touched her cheek lightly, drawing her face to look at his. "I can fuck anyone I want, Victoria," he said softly, his Blood lending credence to his claim. "But how many people do you think I've told that I humiliated myself publicly when I was a Deputy? We're immortals."

Asa didn't elaborate; if she did not understand what he was telling her about intimacy now, maybe she would later. There was still the unspoken question... and the impertinence of asking.

"You're free to take lovers... as long as they, and you, understand and remember your place; where, and to whom, you belong."

He paused before adding carefully chosen words to address the Ventrue Priscus, "Lady Twist has expressed an interest in Dom play. I think I will oblige her, and use you. Will I have to gag you, or do you think you can be a well-behaved, good little toy?"
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Her considerable desire having shifted completely to fury, Victoria fought to keep her tone calm and professional, because to do otherwise would be to invite disaster, and besides it just plain wouldn’t be proper. She tried to placate her wasp and the woman’s fury, however, she might as well have tried to stop an out of control train with a kitten.

The man calmly looked at her and she felt her anger born out of frustration melt away. How could she possibly be mad at such a wondrous person such as this? It was inconceivable that anyone could be upset with him.

Then he reached up and gently touched her cheek as he spoke to her. She visibly relaxed and then smiled at Asa as he spoke her name and explained just how intimate he saw their relationship. She felt rather silly for being so hung up on the immediate physical intimacy when they already had an intimate relationship growing on a deeper level.

She nodded in understanding at Asa’s instructions concerning to whom she belonged and if there were any doubts remaining about the nature of their relationship then they were cleared when he detailed the session with Twist. He was not asking her to participate he was telling his toy that she would be there in one capacity or another. She could play along and find enjoyment in it or she would be made to play along.

“I’m sorry Master. I understand completely and won’t forget my place now that I know it. While gags can be fun in their own way I promise it will not be necessary to keep your toy behaved.”

Now that she understood the exact nature of their relationship, it helped her put things into perspective. She just had to expect the physical element of their relationship several inches this side of never, and after he saw that she reached the point worth his attention.

Page 17 of 22 First ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Last
Closed Thread