Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Seeing Rust get shot down, Arthur sighs softly. The perils of flirting, I suppose... He picks up his drink and heads over to the bar, taking a seat next to Rust. "Sorry to see that didn't go well." He offers a hand. "Name's Arthur."
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

Nika places the drink down on the bar and nods to Cozette knowing she will watch them. She takes Ash by the hand and leads him to the dance floor.

When they find a spot that they can actually move in, Nika starts to move her body to the rhythum, trying to lead Ash into something easy for him to move to.

"Just follow my lead." She says over the music and gives him an encouraging smile. She puts her hands on his hips and tries to show him how to sway and move with the music.
    There must be easier ways to get a girl's number, right?

This was the pressing thought in Ash's mind when he wasn't concentrating on treading on Nika's toes. He was trying to avoid looking down at their feet just in case he got an eyeful of....well, of Nika's assets. Instead, he let her delicate hands guide him through the New Years Dance Floor Massacre and kept looking into those perfect eyes.

"I would have had her.... Oh! Rust." The summer takes in Arthur and wonders what court he choose. Is he another Spring gawker?

"Yea. Prolly will never have that chance again either. What of you? Any luck this first night?"

Nika Crassus

Nika laughs with delight, not at him but rather enjoying his company and his attempt. "Try to relax and just let your body move. Try to feel the beat moving through you and directing your body. Here."

She steps back and begins a very simple two-step move, like she is swaying from side to side, but stepping instead of just swaying. "Start simple."

Then she begins to move her hips along with the step and brings her arms up to flutter around her body as she moves. "Then once you have the simple steps down you can make more complicated movements."

She dances around him and then sidles up close and begins to slide her body along his. "Like this." She says softly.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa rotated the whip in one last lazy orbit, careful to keep his keep his elbow and wrist parallel to the ground as he struck the small of Victoria's back again in a horizontal slash.

Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Nika laughs with delight, not at him but rather enjoying his company and his attempt. "Try to relax and just let your body move. Try to feel the beat moving through you and directing your body. Here."

She steps back and begins a very simple two-step move, like she is swaying from side to side, but stepping instead of just swaying. "Start simple."

Then she begins to move her hips along with the step and brings her arms up to flutter around her body as she moves. "Then once you have the simple steps down you can make more complicated movements."

She dances around him and then sidles up close and begins to slide her body along his. "Like this." She says softly.
    Holy shit! Ash was lost for words, in a good way. He couldn't help but move with her, feeling every conture on her body with his own. How could he not? It was like CHristmas all over again, except this time with presents. He really didn't want to think about unwrapping things being this close to Nika; something might stir.

Like his heart.

"You. Are. Good."

Kharn

Sebastian

"We will hold a meeting then, to see what the others in the Lance think..." Sebastian says, as he follows Madison to the bar and orders the same drink as she did. He leans back against it, seeming content in his place, not worried about where the future would lead.

Mateo

"They're old school, like some ancient language, I cant honestly say I know which one though. Supposed to say that my profession is a blacksmith, and that I am good at my trade, if the guy inked the right stuff. I've never been a linguist though, so I cant tell you for sure." Mateo says with a shrug. He looks at Sofia, waiting to see what she says.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"That's cool. I work out of a few shops around town. Sam Skrit," he says as he places a business card on the table. "Ask around and you'll hear people speak highly of my work. Thanks for your time."

Sam heads back to the bar.

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Asa rotated the whip in one last lazy orbit, careful to keep his keep his elbow and wrist parallel to the ground as he struck the small of Victoria's back again in a horizontal slash.

Victoria cried out again as her knees buckled. She slumpped against the cross and only her grip on its arms kept her off the ground. Her back felt like it was immersed in a pot of boiling water as her muscles spasmed once again. Her breath came in ragged gasps as she as she brought her body back under control. Through the painfilled Haze she heard a small raspy laugh. The sound was bearly audible and it took Victoria a moment to realize it was her giggling with excitement. She quickly stopped and got her feet back under to prepare for the next blow.

Victoria spends 1 more vitae (2 total), healing 2 Bashing. 5 B remaining.
    Fisher: Shaman of The Adamatine Arrow,
    5'8", tan, lean with long black hair and brown eyes. ||Presence: 2
    Supernal Vision / Organic Resilience, and Mana 5/11, WP 5/5.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa reeled the whip back in, coiling it in silence before setting it down on the couch. Walking across the room, he inspected his work as he drew near. Reaching up, he took a hand in his, turning Victoria to face him and gently pushing her back against the wall.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Page 14 of 22 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... Last
Closed Thread