Block Party 2009

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Public movie night at the bookstore
Jun 21, 2021 - Jul 22, 2021
Page 9 of 22 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... Last

Kharn

Sebastian

Sebastian thinks long as he continues dancing with Madison. After a few moments he twirls her, causing her back to face him, and he pulls her tightly against him. "I understand the position that must put you in. I will take the Bishop position, if God sees me fit to continue as such then I shall take to the position with everything I am able to bring to it." He says, before twirling her once more and smiling. "Hopefully I can do better than those before me."

Mateo

Mateo is just about to sit down as was motioned by Asa, but holds off when he hears Sofia refer to him as Majesty. He looks at Asa with a questioning look for a moment, before nodding his head almost imperceptively. He gives Asa a short bow of respect, it is not fake by any means. Then he sits down and gives his full attention to Asa, ignoring Sofia and Victoria. This could very well be his chance to establish a firm alliance with the undead and the People.

"You are correct, as I said, we both know what the other is, Majesty." There is no sarcasm in his tone, all matter-of-fact.

"You are a vampire, and by Sofia's reluctance to any kind of eye contact that could be seem as a challenge, and calling you Majesty, I can only assume you are either the leader of your people, or someone in very high standing." Mateo say, his tone respectful. "I am Alpha of my pack, the Sworn. It is a shame about Dog, he seemed a good sort, strong in the wolf..." Mateo say, shaking his head. He notices Sofia's hand on his leg, and removes it, giving her an apologetic look, this was a time for being professional, not a lustful dog.

"My interest in your people comes from wanting to establish an alliance. There was one of your people, an outcast, a rogue, who killed a bunch of your higher-ups a while back... He also took out three of my pack." Mateo says, and theres just a small tinge of anger in his words. "If he or she is still out there, I'd ask that you let us in on the hunt."
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Besides her submission to the Prince, Victoria wasn't sure what change caused Asa to be so hands on with her in public, but she was grateful that it happened. While Asa's fingers trailed up and down her neck a small smile spread across her face as she spared him a quick glance. There were plenty of things that she could think of off the top of her head that she could do with her fingers to show him how she felt, however, most of them weren't proper in present company and so Victoria resisted the urge to move closer and do a little fingerplay of her own.

When Mateo finally replied it vexed her imensely that the werewolf ignored her so completely. He didn't spare her so much as a glance to acknowledge her existance. She turned her attention to Sofia when when Mateo began speaking of things that only kindred of the city would know and glared at her. Ah, that must the reason he won't look at me. I guess our new werewolf friend only likes skanky masquerade breaching whores. What else has that fucking slut told him about us?

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

The talk about Bethem struck Asa as curious, but didn't necessarily explain everything... especially when he doubted Sofia had been around long enough to know what had happened before the Lost Nights.

The silky skin under his fingers and Mateo's manners were calming, and slowly the Man silenced the Beast until there was little more than the rumble of muffled growls in the back of his mind as the predator within was mollified. He felt the ripple of muscle under skin as Victoria turned to him, but he was sifting through his memories, through the chaos that came immediately after the Lost Nights.

"I will speak of these things,"
    Asa agreed, "But only with the one known as 'Matthew' present."
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Erica's desires raise to the surface, a need for protection and safety, an excape from the Asylum and a very strong desire for getting -much- closer to Derek, emotionally as well as physically.

OOC

PRE

Derek takes Erica outside the Asylum and wraps her in his arms for awhile, saying nothing, just letting her feel the comfort of being in his arms. After he feels her relax, he lifts her chin and kisses her again.

"I'm going to take you home with me now, Erica. That way we can have some quiet, and take the time to get to know each other."

Erica smiles softly, relaxing against Derek and returning the kiss gently, her eyes half closed as she settles and sighs contently. "I'd look forward to that, thank you.."

PRE

Derek and Erica leave scene, head to Hollows.

Ash and Nika have arrived from leaving the Lily.

Ash was not to sure what to expect. S&M, Nika had told him before leaving the Lily. Not really his scene but it was the turn of a new decade, so why not? As they waited to get in, Ash turns to Nika, a slight tinge of apprehension in his voice.

"So, what's this place like then?"

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Arthur makes his way back to a table, having gotten his fill of the energies of the crowd. Not in the literal sense, mind...at least not yet. He scans the crowd for his fellow Lost once more as he waits for a waitress; when one comes by, he orders a Tall Black Russian and gives the waitress enough to start a tab.
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

L

"Yes, and no. But I'm fine." Rust seems to be trying smile in a way that wasn't viscous, cruel, or hungry. It is the same expression Pearl always giggled at. "Not sure I want to talk about it here. Let's get something to drink." Rust gestures to what bar the Asylum offers.
    "Hmm...a drink it is then." Chantay starts heading towards the bar. "Looks like you're going to have to be choosing a different type of poison now." That teasing quality didn't leave her voice. Perhaps she was using the common phrase in its more conventional manner, but the link back to what she'd used it to refer to previously was unmistakable. And the sway to her hips...was definitely still there.

Page 9 of 22 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... Last
Closed Thread