Block Party 2009

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Public movie night at the bookstore
Jun 21, 2021 - Jul 22, 2021
Page 6 of 22 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... Last

Kharn

Sebastian

Sebastian seemed taken aback at Madison's suggestion. Him, Bishop... This would take some thought but he very much relished the thought of taking charge and finally putting God's Work into effect. He was still weak of blood though, and new to this domain, had he truely any right to hold the Bishop position? Was this in God's plan for him to serve in such a high position so young in his requiem?

"Madison, I am honored that you would even consider me an option but do you really think I am worthy of holding the position?" He asks, still dancing with her, not once losing his rythym nor momentum of the dance.

Mateo Benavidez

"Its rare that someone has the balls to tell me to." He says in responce to Asa, smiling. He saw Sofia arrive and look from him to Asa, and immediately noticed her deferential attitude towards the man. Shit, he must be one of the high brass, or atleast, higher than her... He thinks, nodding to Asa.

Mistress Stamford also called him Sir and seemed to look highly of him. Hell, this guy must be some kind of top-shit... Mateo begins thinking of how best to handle the situation, but as Asa steps aside to allow them to lead the way into the room, he does so without hesitation. Once inside he waits until the door is closed behind them, and nods at Asa. Fuck it, be blunt...

"Its pretty obvious I know about your people, and given that you called Sofia in here, you probably know what I am through herself, or maybe the manly chick Headstrong. It doesn't matter either way, I'm not here looking for any kind of trouble, I assure you. You can ask Mistress Stamford, she's surely seen me here before, I dont look for trouble, I have a specific thing I'm looking for, but the one ally I had seems to have died."
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

When told the Prince requires her presence, Sofia simply nods and goes along with Victoria. She bows and says "Good evening, Your Majesty," as she approaches the Prince.

She doesn't display any obvious tension when she and Mateo are told to walk ahead... maybe she's not worried, or maybe she's just good at hiding her feelings. She remains silent as Mateo says his piece.

L

Rust wanted to touch her, hold her, kiss her. But with Chantay behind him he could little more the enjoy her touch.

Did this mortal woman not know Rust could slit her throat with but a swipe of his hand?

"Show me. Show me how rough you can be." He challenges.
    How rough she could be? Chantay got the idea that a rampaging Gauru capable of rending him limb from limb was most certainly not what he had in mind. But getting a bit rough...that was what she had in mind after all. So she moved up alongside him, her gaze still wandering over the various activities taking place as her foot came off his tail. "Pick which activity you'd like to try out, and I will."

"That one." Rust points to a series of padded crosses, a few were in use as Doms 'tortured' their Subs into submission.

"I bet you you can't break me. Take your time, but I get just as long with you in return. Winner takes all the glory while the loser eats it hard. What do you say to that?"

{Leser Task -1, Leser Blessing (Destiny 2) +1, Lesser Curse till dawn -1, Duration dawn +1}

L

Chantay almost pounces on the offer, almost. With her regeneration abilities it would be in the bag. But that's ultimately what gave her pause. The Meninna emphasized Purity, the Elodoth Honor. Could she really claim either in good conscious by suckering an innocent mortal into a contest that he had no chance of winning due to her supernatural abilities? No, no she couldn't. Not that his idea was entirely without merit. And was there a hint of a teasing tone in her voice as she replied? Most definitely. "Mmm...that hardly seems fair for you. But tell you what," she begins sauntering towards one of the crosses, her hips certainly swaying far more than they had to, "Why don't you just strap me to one of them and show me what you're capable of...hmm?"

"You have a deal." Rust replies. Did she think him that soft? In a way it was funny.

L

Chantay approaches one of the unused crosses, her fingers brushing gently against it as she walks in a slow circle. She briefly considers losing the corsette before climbing on, leaving herself more exposed to the sting of whatever paddles and crops Russel decided to use...but it could always come off while it was on. She looked back at him, the sparkle in her eyes hard to miss, "Safety Word's Pangea." Not that she expected to need it, but it was best to keep up appearances. And with that she pressed herself up against the cross, arms spread into position as she waited for him to tie her down.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I know you're not a troublemaker, Mr. Benavides," Asa said. "You don't remember me, but I was here when you and Headstrong... met."

Asa's first instinct was to repair the Breach; to preserve the Masquerade.

Here, now, with this one outnumbered and obviously unaware of what he was capable of.

Just a few memories. Three, four hours, maybe.

Yet, he had no idea if Mateo had friends, or whom he had told. Then it would all unravel, and possibly seen as an act of hostility.

As if we need more enemies in the city.

"So you are a werewolf,"
    he continued with a speculative look, but not confirming the statement about his 'people'. "The one you know as 'Dog' has either left the city or met the Final Death. I've also heard of an instance where you assisted some of my... friends. What is your interest in us?"

Although, frankly, it was fairly obvious what his interest in Sofia was.

Asa sat, gesturing for the others to as well.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Madison Wells

PRE

Madison sighs, her tnesion rising as Sebastian speaks. "What other choice do I have? I could take it upon myself to do the job and Lord knows I could do it, but I do not know if that is my place. I could ask Mariel to take the position but I do not feel it is her place either. The Mother will not be with us for much longer and we need someone in the position soon. Someone who does not already have a damaged reputation and who can command respect from others in the city."

She continues to dance, lost in thought more then concentrating on her moves. "I do not know what else to do."

Rust takes his time with each strap with her giving back to him. He takes his time almost ritualistically. Rust chooses a paddle and shows it to her. "With this, you'll feel my wrath."

Gently Rust runs a hand from her corsate to skirt. Then swings. The paddle smacking Chantay's backside. "You have driven me mad. So mad." Rust teases. Another swing. The fae then carress the spot gently.
    "Some say hate is the opposite of love. That never two can meet." Another swing. Another massage to sooth the blow. "But Love and Hat are much alike. The opposite of both is.." This time a blow on Chnatay other flank. It is left to sting. "Indifference." For a long moment there is nothing. As If Rust simply vanished.

Page 6 of 22 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... Last
Closed Thread