Block Party 2009

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Public movie night at the bookstore
Jun 21, 2021 - Jul 22, 2021
Page 3 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last

Madison Wells

PRE

It doesn't take long for Madison to pull up and find a parking spot. She gets out of the car wearing her new dress. She'd bought it just for the club, as she enjoyed spending her time here and knew it would drive any sane man crazy.

She walks over to Sebastian with a smile. "Nicve to see you. Ready to go in?"

Madison's dress

Kharn

Sebastian catches sight of Madison and as she asks him if he's ready to go in he simply smiles. "To be honest, seeing you wearing that I'd rather just take you home... but if we must, then yes." He says laughing.

He takes her by the hand and leads her into the club proper, hoping for a night he will enjoy. "Would you care to dance, or rather spectate for a bit?" He says, his voice casual, but posture still tinged with his typical professionalism.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

Madison Wells

PRE

Madison laughs. "Maybe if you're good you'll get a treat when we get home."

She follows him into the club and looks around admiring the various costumes and spectacles. "I think I'd like to dance. I'm in the mood to move."

Still holding his hand, she drags him to the dance floor and then begins to move with the music, losing herself to the motion and the beat. Her body flowing like water around him.

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

"A pleasant surprise to see me, or a pleasant surprise that your clients know their place?" Asa asked, smiling. "An excellent turnout; how have you been?" he continued, indicating the club with one hand as he lightly traced the lower edge of her corset with his other.
    Victoria continued to smile at Asa letting him do all the touching and not reaching out to touch him. This was because she had never been told that she could touch him even though he was told that he could touch her. Knowing his tastes for the club Asylum she had a pretty good idea the nature of their relationship, and it still made her a little uneasy to no longer be the dominate one in a relationship like she had grown used to being over the years.

"Why to see you of course Mister Clarke. I don't find any surprise in my clients knowing their place, it is made abundently clear to them." She paused and glanced around the club before returning her gaze to the Prince. She had noticed Madison walk in with another person and since both Madison and Victoria were occupied at the moment she didn't say anything. She would have to watch her behavior and what she said more closely with other Kindred present. She didn't want to give people the wrong impression and upset the Prince after all.

"It is indeed an excellent turn out. You have quite the popular club here, but I think I see what makes it so popular. There is something special about it. Not unlike its owner." Her face took a more reserved expression with the presence of Madison and her companion. Then she continued. "Things have been going well. I have been kept very busy with all my various duties, but that just keeps me from getting bored I suppose. Not that you have that effect on me of course. I could hardly feel any bordom with you around."

*Pleasure, Anger, Agrivation, and irritation at times maybe, but not bordom.* She thought to herself.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes, it's owner..." Asa said softly, smile fading imperceptibly.

It's still hers.

He opened the box, presented to him at Court, watched blue eyes follow his hands. Blue eyes and blonde hair, and an imperious regality unmatched by any. Guiding, teaching.

A silver box.

Damn you, Bethem.

"Or perhaps the extraordinary women that have always kept it," he finally said, with a sincere nod of recognition. Following Victoria's eyes, he saw Madison and Sebastian enter, and felt another twinge, although far lighter.

Always the Blood.

Asa leaned forward and kissed Victoria lightly on the cheek. "I'll get out of your hair now," he said, removing his hand. "Enjoy your night."

Stepping away, he made his way back to the table, pausing to lean over, using Auspex heightened senses to find any lingering trace of perfume on her side, before sitting down on his side to collect his thoughts before he left for Reverence.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Kharn

Sebastian

Sebastian allows Madison to drag him out to the dance floor, and for a moment it seems as if his professionalism would make his dancing suffer, but that fades in moments as he watches her form move like liquid around him. He dances along with her, hands running across her body when appropriate enjoying her body against him as they dance together. "Its good to have a night out, I'm too business too often." He says over the music, laughing.

Mateo

Mateo watches as the man that Mistress Stamford begins heading to the table. Once he finally sits Mateo watches him for a moment. After a couple minutes he finally resolves himself to ask him about Dog.

Mateo doesn't quite walk up to Asa, but moves within earshot and speaks loudly enough that he can be heard over the music. "Hey, you know a guy named Dog who used to drink in these parts?" He hoped this guy wasn't stupid and caught his meaning... if he was a vampire too. If not, it was just a normal question.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria was more than a little surprised that the Prince would chose to give her a kiss in public, even one on the cheek, when another Kindred might have seen. Then she also did not expect his quick departure and was left wondering if it was something she had said. He seems different tonight, perhaps remembering during this time of replacing the old year with the new? If that's the case he sure as hell wouldn't tell me.

She saw Asa head over to the reserved table and sit for a moment. Then a large man approached him. Victoria was alert with the way the Man stood, he did not seem to be enjoying himself like the others around him. However, he looked familiar she was sure that she seen him regularly here. She mentally summoned her drone from the back room and while he was arriving she made her way casually closer to the Prince and his new buddy. She stayed out of earshot but was making sure things did not get out of hand.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa looked up at the man, surprised someone had approached him. Blood-gifted eyes took in the features, noticing the strong arms straining against the vest as well as the unusual mask.

He might be as strong as I am... or stronger.

That in itself was unusual, though Asa's tailored suits usually hid his own superb musculature. There weren't many that could match him, even without the Blood.

Not many at all.

"Take off your mask if you're going to speak to me," he said calmly, wondering if his suspicion was correct.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo

Mateo smiles beneath his mask, nodding his head. Not the time for a dominance piss-fight... He thinks as he brings his hand up to the mask and undoes the clasp holding it in place. He turns to regard Asa with a calm demeanor. "Mateo Benavidez." He says in introduction.

He motions towards one of the seats if he may sit, but otherwise stays standing.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

You're Headstrong's werewolf. I remember. You must be; Dog was a Dead Wolf, according to Shadow.

Asa stood, and smiled apologetically at the table. "That seat is... reserved. We can go to another table if you'd like, though."

He studied the man's face, and eyes, curious to see if there were any signs while he considered the situation. To reveal what he himself was would be... undesirable. To leave contact with the often enemies of his kind in the hands of Kindred like Headstrong and the late Dog was also undesirable.

What a conundrum.

Asa smiled pleasantly even as he stirred his Blood to strengthen and toughen his body. This... Mateo... had been mannerly before, with Headstrong, but maybe that was because they were fuck buddies as well. He spared a glance for the bar, and seeing that Olivette was watching, looked back at the stocky shapeshifter.

Page 3 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
Closed Thread