Ended
Watch

Block Party 2009

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Public movie night at the bookstore
Jun 21, 2021 - Jul 22, 2021
Page 2 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last

Rust takes her hand over his and brings it up. He then nods his head. A gentleman never shook a ladies hand, He respected it's grace and honored it.

Terri?
    Terri was taken, and wasn't a Lady. Queen Winter herself had nothing on Chantay.

"Allow me the pleasure to, Entertain. What here interests you most?"

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa took off his overcoat and scarf, tossing it in his booth. If anyone had the nerve to steal them... well, it'd certainly make for an interesting evening. Sliding through the crowd, he took in the faces, laughing to himself softly at how many wore collars as a fashion accessory, not knowing what they were 'saying'. It was to be expected, especially on a night like tonight.

Deja vu.

Using the predator within to stalk unseen through the crowd, approaching Victoria from behind. He put his fingers lightly on the skin below the corset and said softly, "Haven't I seen you here before?"
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

L

Chantay lifted her arm, raising the two hands until just her eyes peered over them at Russel as she giggled slightly. "What interests me here the most? My my, do you ask kids in toy stores what they'd like most as well?" The playful quality to her voice was unmistakable.

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria jumped slightly at the unexpected touch as her shock quickly turned to anger. It must be some guy she did a scene with once and thought that meant that it gave him license to get all touchy with her. However, she thought the voice sounded familiar, but didn't quite place it.

She scowled disapprovingly and to turned to face the voice as she spoke, "You will unhand me this inst..." The second she saw Asa's face she stopped mid-word and her scowl turned to a big smile. "Mr. Clarke, forgive me. I wasn't expecting to see you, and so I thought it was one of my former clients overstepping their place. I must say it is a most pleasant surprise."

"I might, but a Child would never receive the same attention." Rust lowers his hand from hers. No need for the gesture to grow awkward.

"By what carry on your belt it would seem you would my full attention?" Rust grins again. Most Changlings were obtuse to such positions. But not all memories of the past were bad.

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo continued watching The Table, but so far noone was sitting there. He decided to relax a bit and have another drink. After chugging the whiskey down, he ordered another, not bothered by the thought of getting drunk, it would take alot more for that to happen.

He grabbed the newly ordered drink and stalked through the crowd, enjoying the random gropings and touches by other patrons there. He finally came to his destination, standing near to The Table, but not too close to it. The spot gave him a good view of the table, but otherwise he looked like any other patron there, enjoying the night, and enjoying his drink. He spotted Chantay, hadn't expected her to be here, she didn't seem the type. Then he noticed Mistress Stamford, owner of the club, and smiled. Maybe she'd say hey, she surely had seen him there before, but she was probably busy, no point in bothering her.

No Sofia, no Jessi, no KB, no Dog... Somethings gotta give, damn if I dont feel like some lame fangbanger sitting here hoping to catch one of the vamps I know... He thought with a smile as he brought the whiskey to his lips, enjoying the burn as he swallowed a sip of it.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"A pleasant surprise to see me, or a pleasant surprise that your clients know their place?" Asa asked, smiling. "An excellent turnout; how have you been?" he continued, indicating the club with one hand as he lightly traced the lower edge of her corset with his other.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

L

Chantay let the fingers of her free hand drift down to brush against the collar on her belt, one nail teasing the strip of exposed skin between the bottom of the corsette and top of the skirt. All the while leaning forward, whispered breath tickling his ear. "And what type of attention do you have in mind...hmm?" Her eyes sparkled at the end of the question as she leaned back once more.

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Sam entered wearing combat boots, leather pants, and a black silk shirt, and his trademark knit cap.

Spring is all about the attitude.

Now that Sam was putting in a good effort to live life, he found he had a following among the fans of tattoos. That, in turn, brought home the bacon.

I'll be enjoying more nights like this.

Sam had seen clubs like this before, but not often. His memories of the Hedge were vague, but the 'games' played there were never for fun. At the Asylum, he saw people smiling and desiring, and he could feel the rush of excitement. He just wandered around, for a while, enjoying the sights.

Kharn

Sebastian arrives, wearing a black bulletproof vest over a white mesh short-sleeved shirt and large baggy black pants, and heavy metal studded black boots. He waits by the door, waiting on Madison who he had planned to meet with. He had arrived a little early and had already activated the blush to better blend with the other patrons of the bar. So much was going on, suspensions, various people in fetish gear, he felt a twinge of hunger with so much prey about but restrained the Beast in favor of having a good night out.

Sebastian's Outfit
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

Page 2 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread